Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2015, 07:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Citadel" (7.02) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Sept 28th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 7.02 - "Citadel"
Original Airdate: September 28, 2015 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
DEA agent Talia Del Campo seeks help from NCIS after her partner is
murdered. Meanwhile, Kensi grows suspicious that Deeks is hiding
something, but he surprises her by introducing her to his mother.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!!!!!! I can't wait for this episode!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Chelle!

Can't wait for this ep!

Here are the sneak peeks that MG posted in the BOLO thread:

Sneak Peak 1
Sneak Peak 2

Alternate ones for people outside the US:
Sneak Peek 1
Sneak Peek 2
Old 09-28-2015, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Nice cant wait .. i don't like what they are doing to densi now
Old 09-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What don't you like? Just what you saw in the promo/sneak peeks?
Old 09-28-2015, 01:57 PM
Addicted Fan

That "Baby..." delivery from Daniela was magnificent.
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 02:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Nice cant wait .. i don't like what they are doing to densi now
missing the banter like it used to be? It is a little hard to get used to.....the soft side of Kensi and all. I was sort of getting used to her hitting him.

Quote:
That "Baby..." delivery from Daniela was magnificent.
wasn't it!?! When I first heard it I had to watch again to see if I heard it right. LOL!

opinions:

It was good. Pretty much lived up to my expectations, but that was it. I really liked the case and I LOVED talia with Deeks and Kensi. To me, she didn't mean what she was doing. After that car scene she knew something was going on and did all that just to rile Kensi.

The scene at the house with Deeks, Kensi and his mom....PERFECT!!!!!! And the house! It is so him! It has a beachy look to it!

I do agree with people on Tumblr, I'm also wondering where Monty is. I hope it isn't true, but someone said that the dog that played him might have passed away. If so, that person who said it was right....they need to address it, at least for consistency reasons.

Was it me, or did that scene with Callen during the test look real? I mean, it might have been him faking it, but those last few seconds looked like it was him and not his alias, it looked like he got a revelation or something when saying "father" during that one picture.

I LOVED the scenes between Deeks and Callen and Kensi and Sam. Some people didn't think Callen and Deeks' conversation had anything, but to me it did. The way Callen talked about the team and also the way he said "partner" instead of naming someone sounded to me like there was an underlying meaning even though he was talking about the operation, also their looks at each other seemed to indicate it as well. Like Callen was telling him that they would be behind him, but Deeks has to let them in, especially Kensi. I would have to watch that scene again, but that is how I took it when I first saw it.

Wow......Hetty..........she has become an interesting character. It is hard to say this, I really liked her at the start of the show, but Granger is looking to be better than her right now.

I'm also wondering if Citadel will be coming back into play somewhere down the road. I just feel like we aren't done with them yet and I think it might have something to do with Mr. Brown the Mole, we still haven't learned who he is working for....right?

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 09-29-2015 at 01:21 AM
Mountain_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
opinions:

It was good. Pretty much lived up to my expectations, but that was it. I really liked the case and I LOVED talia with Deeks and Kensi. To me, she didn't mean what she was doing. After that car scene she knew something was going on and did all that just to rile Kensi.

The scene at the house with Deeks, Kensi and his mom....PERFECT!!!!!! And the house! It is so him! It has a beachy look to it!

I do agree with people on Tumblr, I'm also wondering where Monty is. I hope it isn't true, but someone said that the dog that played him might have passed away. If so, that person who said it was right....they need to address it, at least for consistency reasons.

Was it me, or did that scene with Callen during the test look real? I mean, it might have been him faking it, but those last few seconds looked like it was him and not his alias, it looked like he got a revelation or something when saying "father" during that one picture.

I LOVED the scenes between Deeks and Callen and Kensi and Sam. Some people didn't think Callen and Deeks' conversation had anything, but to me it did. The way Callen talked about the team and also the way he said "partner" instead of naming someone sounded to me like there was an underlying meaning even though he was talking about the operation, also their looks at each other seemed to indicate it as well. Like Callen was telling him that they would be behind him, but Deeks has to let them in, especially Kensi. I would have to watch that scene again, but that is how I took it when I first saw it.

Wow......Hetty..........she has become an interesting character. It is hard to say this, I really liked her at the start of the show, but Granger is looking to be better than her right now.

I'm also wondering if Citadel will be coming back into play somewhere down the road. I just feel like we aren't done with them yet and I think it might have something to do with Mr. Brown the Mole, we still haven't learned who he is working for....right?
So I guessed right. But that kiss at the end was way too much, I'm sure shippers are upset.

Short scene about Deeks mom, I thought it would be longer, but I loved how Kensi got nervous. I didn't notice it before, but what's about that vein that pops up on Daniela's forehead... was that before or is it just me that I'm noticing it.

They could find another dog, but that's really not relevant for the story, my opinion.

Yes, that Callen scene were really something, it seems that they are prepping something for down the road. You know that reminded me of CM in S9 when they are prepping the 200th episode to be about JJ and then in 9x03 they started when they were talking with someone (her and Reid) and she just was like physically there but mentaly somewhere else, do you remember?

More being, less doing, I loved Kensi and Sam talk more than the other, but I will watch it later with subtitles, because I couldn't hear all of it in the Callen and Deeks talk. Man, ECO looks so much older, even the white shirt couldn't saved him.

HL test - Henrietta Lange, well, that was a twist. Granger really become someone who support the team a lot.

I hope sooooo! This was such an interesting story, this could be the whole storyline through the season, I didn't even connect the mole story with this, but that would be logical. NCIS:LA always have some good stories like this and then when you expect BOOM, than it's a some easy (can't say weak) end like this with Hetty and the doctor...

How dare you Hetty to make Callen to shave!!! Noooooooo! Let's hope that he doesn't go all the way on his head...
Old 09-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
So I guessed right. But that kiss at the end was way too much, I'm sure shippers are upset.

Short scene about Deeks mom, I thought it would be longer, but I loved how Kensi got nervous. I didn't notice it before, but what's about that vein that pops up on Daniela's forehead... was that before or is it just me that I'm noticing it.

They could find another dog, but that's really not relevant for the story, my opinion.

Yes, that Callen scene were really something, it seems that they are prepping something for down the road. You know that reminded me of CM in S9 when they are prepping the 200th episode to be about JJ and then in 9x03 they started when they were talking with someone (her and Reid) and she just was like physically there but mentaly somewhere else, do you remember?

More being, less doing, I loved Kensi and Sam talk more than the other, but I will watch it later with subtitles, because I couldn't hear all of it in the Callen and Deeks talk. Man, ECO looks so much older, even the white shirt couldn't saved him.

HL test - Henrietta Lange, well, that was a twist. Granger really become someone who support the team a lot.

I hope sooooo! This was such an interesting story, this could be the whole storyline through the season, I didn't even connect the mole story with this, but that would be logical. NCIS:LA always have some good stories like this and then when you expect BOOM, than it's a some easy (can't say weak) end like this with Hetty and the doctor...

How dare you Hetty to make Callen to shave!!! Noooooooo! Let's hope that he doesn't go all the way on his head...

oh boy did that who thing get people riled.......I was seriously thinking about unfollowing people on or even getting off of Tumblr period. It was really bad, but i was also having some problems yesterday and my mood was out of wack. today is better and so are the shippers.

hmmmmmm, never saw a vein.......maybe just you. Will go and check the multiple Gif sets of that scene and see if I can spot it. there is a faint vein.

huh, never thought of it as a foreshadow like they did with JJ........nice comparison.

ah, I love it when partners separate and talk to other people.....such a nice breath of fresh air to hear them talking to others instead of each other some times. I mean, I love Sam and Callen and Deeks and Kensi and hear their conversations and banters, but it is nice for a change to have them talk to different people as well.

Yeah, They are really making Deeks look haggard, but I think that is a forerunner to the IA thing. This episode the poor guy not only had that on his mind, but also his mom, Talia and Kensi.......If I had been him I would have gone off the deep end and probably had done or said something I would have regretted....and most likely it would have been towards Talia. I like her and I know that she was going through a tough time......but I agree with other's assessments that she was being immature and childish.

ROFL! Hetty giving callen the razor.....that was gold! There was a post on Tumblr that gave me a good laugh about that subject.

Tumblr:

Quote:
That he’s sad Deeks gets to keep his shaggy mop, and Hetty is making him chop off his glorious fluffy hair…
source

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 09-29-2015 at 02:25 PM
Mountain_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Ahahahah nice.
I wasn't talking about that scene only, I noticed it on some photos also, wasn't showing before..
Old 09-30-2015, 12:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

hmm, will have to look more closely at pictures.....which won't be hard to find with the people I follow on Tumblr.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode better than the premiere.

Callen failing the test seemed real to me.

I loved Sam giving Kensi some advice, that was a great scene.

Poor Kensi being nervous about meeting Deeks' mother
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, Gang.

With apologies for jumping right in with my 2 cents without having had a chance to read the full thread except for the post immediately before mine, and a quick glance at a few others.

I agree. This episode was better. My absolute favorite scene was the one with Hetty and Dr. Whatshername at the end. And the shock that Hetty was the creator of the test to begin with. It may, in fact, be one of my favorite scenes EVER.

Now, since I keep harping on the unanswered quesstion about the mole and who paid him, I'm thinking maybe Citadel had something to do with it... maybe? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Last edited by Toni Boop; 10-07-2015 at 06:34 AM
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to comment on this thread last week

Nothing left to say though. I agree with everything that's been said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
I hope that's not the case! They did mention him in last nights episode (7x03) though, so I dunno.

Hey Toni That is a good thought about Citadel having something to do with the mole. Could totally see that. I hope they pick up on the mole thing again.

Last edited by maplezbear; 10-06-2015 at 07:23 PM
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm watching this & thinking "oh I remember starting the thread for this episode"

I agree with Callen - how can Sam have never failed a test in his life?

I loved the talk between Kensi & Sam too nice advice

oh Hetty does eventually appear in this episode. Wait she created the test? Wow

Talia she's great & should come visit more often

Glad Hetty gave Callen a razor, he needs a shave/hair cut

Deeks that was a cruel way to introduce Kensi to his mother . He could have warned her

This is a much better episode than the premiere

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread