Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe or maybe not... Or it simply keeps many people focusing on the small things instead of worrying about more important things

And gossip always had its own special place at modern media platforms
Old 03-06-2021, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know there are some in the UK & Australia but yeah mostly here we don't care either. Not to the degree the US seems to. But for them they are a novelty while for us they are our royals (which are more figureheads)
It really is baffling. For us they're just there, giving us an extra revenue stream. They don't have any real power at this point, their job is literally being a tourist attraction for commonwealth nations they're head of state for

Honestly, I think all of this stuff with them is pretty awful considering what is going on in the world. People are literally dying, no one cares about their family drama at the best of times, let alone right now.

Award shows I get, to an extent, recognition for actual work means something, but I don't really think now is the time.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They really have nothing to do for us either. They might sign off on things eventually but they don't run the country or anything. Not really any power in my opinion either, just as you said a tourist attraction should we want to go over there

There's far more interesting things going on in the world & definitely more important than whatever is going on for the royals right now . Now if they wanted to come out & do something to boost morale that'd be different but this is more likely to cause trouble

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Signing off is basically all they do here, too, and at this point it's barely more than a rubber stamping exercise.

Seems like it's for attention. No one has the attention to give.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ETA: March 21 is a repeat & March 28 is the next new episode
Thanks for this info!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top