Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2021, 04:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" (12.12) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 28 @ 9PM ET/PT)

NCIS: Los Angeles 12.12 - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
Original Airdate: February 28, 2021 @ 9PM ET / PT

x

Episode Summary
After Callen receives a cryptic message from Hetty, he tracks down the person tailing him,
bringing him to a remote location teeming with Russians... and face to face with Anna.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Anna is back And we'll finally have some answers...
Old 02-27-2021, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread! Glad we are seeing Anna finally
Old 03-01-2021, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Watched the episode... I'm not sure about what to say tbh...

Deeks giving parenting advice to Sam was pretty amazing, they came a long way from the early episodes...

"The SEAL & the hyphenate are back" part had me laughing... If we ever need to open a new Sam & Deeks thread we could totally use the quote

Oh, and Nell was back and Eric was gone

The Russian plotline is no where near finished
Old 03-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Do we have a Sam & Deeks thread? there's too many threads here to remember them all

Quote:
Oh, and Nell was back and Eric was gone
Of course... Are they secretly played by the same actor now or allergic to each other so we can't have both in the one episode?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

We have

Maybe it has something to do with how Nell & Eric ended things imo...

We also had a touching Kensi & Nell discussion for all times sake really... To show that Nell wants to be there for them
Old 03-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So I haven't seen it (obviously), but I heard how it ends, and is it true that there's a semi-long break after it? If so, they really have their scheduling on point!

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Based on imdb, I think so...

That makes me slightly frustrated with LA... Why do they always have to be like that?
Old 03-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

To keep us coming back

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It looks like the show is off for at least a month . There's no episodes listed for the next two weeks & a repeat listed for the 21st. Then TBA announced for the 28th so far but I think it will be a new episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really are on top of scheduling! Cliffhanger before a break. When was the schedule for the 28th released with TBA? Might have been like that because it could give something away from yesterdays and have been changed now?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't remember if it was listed like that when I posted the episode thread or not. I'm just going off here.

Since they've done cliff hangers before breaks before I'm not overly surprised but it is frustrating

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If it was before the episode aired, it could be to hold something back that would have given something away.

I just hope it picks up where it left off. No break for me, but we'll likely be catching up. Last episode here was Deeks getting his badge.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You should catch up a bit then That's something. That's what happened here with NCIS

I think it more is just because it is so far away so the information hasn't been released yet. But could also be to not give something away. I think that was part of why the episode description for this episode changed. It was either that or someone made a mistake

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We won't catch up completely, but I don't want to or we'll get breaks too

If it came up as TBA, it likely would have been released, as with the rest of the schedule.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top