Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "The 3rd Choir" (6.04) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 20th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 6.04 - "The 3rd Choir"
Original Airdate: October 20, 2014 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
The team members desperately search the city when they learn that someone from their past is
targeting one of their own. Meanwhile, operational psychologist Nate Getz visits Nell to help her
through a traumatic experience.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread! Can't wait to see who is after the team!
Old 10-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

I was kind of underwhelmed by the whole episode. I feel like all the pieces were there but something was missing. It should have been better than it was.

It was great to see Nate though.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Really liked seeing Gerald McRaney(Simon & Simon, Major Dad), as Admiral Hollace Kilbride. His exchange with Hetty on the troop transport was so cool. It was also funny her peeking out from between the soldiers to talk to him. Would be nice if he was on here once in awhile.
Hetty's talk alone with Michael Thomas and then the talk after hit home on accountability and how they go the extra mile to keep people safe. Then Hetty just walks out. Lawyer Matthew Ogilvie was concerned.
Hetty escaping from the 2nd floor and falling into the dumpster was funny after she said,"Maybe I am getting to old for this!" lol.

Callen stashing his cash in a cemetery crypt, interesting.

Deeks and Kensi had some good scenes as well.

Callen was really concerned to stop Mattias and his helpers. Granger was worried about G., and it was nice his talk with Sam. Sam said he would help Callen go rogue if need be. Callen needing,"Full Blown Beal" was funny. And when Mattias was in the house, Eric acted like a tech guy should. Watching him and reporting to the team on his activities.

Investigator Ava Wallace asking Sam out was nice. Then he being kind of flattered and confused when Callen asked him what that was all about. But Callen could see it, lol
Later she stepped up and wrestled with Mattias before he wounded her. Sam was very concerned for her and thankful. Sam owed her the whole bottle and not just a drink. lol

Was nice to see Nate Getz and his talk to both Nell and Granger. He even hung around to help Granger look for Mattias Draeger. But Hetty calling ahead to talk to Nell and talking about needing her and her PTSD, seemed to snap her out of it. Nell came to help Hetty at OPS. I just hope her PTSD isn't over with and it pops up at times just like Kensi's and Deek's should. Sam seemed to be immune. Maybe being a Navy Seal he was better trained for it? I hope Nate sticks around another week or so just to follow up.

Not sure what dead guys Brian Greene and Russian Student Demetrie Borillia(sp) had to do with the case? Maybe Greene matched Mattias build better so he could use his id? But Borillia had a weapon and body armor? Was he a setup to snipe Callen and team, or was he one of Mattias's goons that was in the wrong place?
Liked Sam and G beating the bushes to drive out Mattias. Salazar and his gang became unfortunate victims. Like the old Chevies! The Sam saves Callen scene was good!

I like when Sam and Callen talk to Alkady Kolchek. But last couple times they have had to rattle his cage to get info. So the Russians are after him to. So must be more to this story then we have info. on. I didn't really get all the reason that Mattias wanted to take Hetty back to Russia. He said the Cold War was back on but not so cold. But not sure why it seemed to me that he was kinda knowing that the LA team may take him out?? Almost like he wanted or expected it to happen? I didn't see what he help up in OPS when he got Hetty to get out of her chair to go with him?

The team stopped Mattias, I was thinking it would go on another week or 2 maybe. Hetty capping him in the knee surprised me. Thomas will have something to say about that, lol. Unless they let that storyline drop. Hetty's big smile at end and G said "Welcome back!" "Good to be back" was Hetty's reply, nice!
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I was kind of underwhelmed by the whole episode. I feel like all the pieces were there but something was missing. It should have been better than it was.
I agree, I thought this as well. Couldn't put my finger on what it was though. Besides this, I thought it was a good episode.

I loved Hetty just walking out of the meeting and going back to LA.

It was good to see Nate again.

Glad that Nell got back to working by saving Hetty just in time.

Kensi and Deeks walking in together and Granger telling them he needed to talk to them was funny. Kensi getting all flustered and babbling It does kind of seem like they are living together.

The DOJ lady hitting on Sam was interesting

DOJ lady getting shot by Mattias... hopefully that puts an end to all of the investigating going on at the boat shed now. Hehe liked that Hetty shot Mattias in the knee.

And an FYI for those who watch Scorpion... Hetty is going to be in the next episode
Old 10-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Callen is alway so rash especially when it comes to Hetty but other things as well. In my my mind Sam seems to be the one that comes off Team lead 90% of the time when its suppose to be Callen. I feel like that needs to be addressed sometime.

Quote:
Kensi and Deeks walking in together and Granger telling them he needed to talk to them was funny. Kensi getting all flustered and babbling It does kind of seem like they are living together.
I did love that scene. Are they both in denial about being more or are they just trying to play it cool at work and failing? It does seem like they might pretty much be living together. Maybe thats why Deeks asked her to move in last week even if it was played off as a joke? I could see that freaking Kenzie out though. Its one thing to stay together every night its another thing to completely commit to that and not have and escape route, her apartment.

Quote:
I honestly think that was my favorite part of the episode. It was so deliciously great and funny especially when Callen figured it out.

Quote:
DOJ lady getting shot by Mattias... hopefully that puts an end to all of the investigating going on at the boat shed now. Hehe liked that Hetty shot Mattias in the knee.
This just goes along with the getting hit on part. I loved how Sam said he owed her that drink now especially after she got shot twice.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Callen is alway so rash especially when it comes to Hetty but other things as well. In my my mind Sam seems to be the one that comes off Team lead 90% of the time when its suppose to be Callen. I feel like that needs to be addressed sometime.
I agree about Callen being so rash and Same being more of a team leader a lot of the times.

Quote:
I did love that scene. Are they both in denial about being more or are they just trying to play it cool at work and failing? It does seem like they might pretty much be living together. Maybe thats why Deeks asked her to move in last week even if it was played off as a joke? I could see that freaking Kenzie out though. Its one thing to stay together every night its another thing to completely commit to that and not have and escape route, her apartment.
I don't know. I hope they are just trying to play it cool but failing. That could be why Deeks askied and they made a joke about it. Good point about it possibly freaking Kensi out and her not having an escape route.

Quote:
I honestly think that was my favorite part of the episode. It was so deliciously great and funny especially when Callen figured it out.

This just goes along with the getting hit on part. I loved how Sam said he owed her that drink now especially after she got shot twice.
Yeah it was pretty good. Yes, especially when Callen figured it out Hopefully Same and the DOJ lady got their drink.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode! I loved seeing Nate again, and I'm glad Nell showed up when Hetty and the team needed her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I loved that and especially Callen's reaction when he figured it out!

Quote:
Agreed
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Callen's reaction was funny
Old 11-17-2014, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was, I'm pretty sure that was one of my favourite scenes
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it was one of my favs
Old 09-15-2022, 02:42 AM
Extreme Fan

1 of the greatest Hetty centric episodes, EVER!!
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread