Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2017, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
When I read the episode description it reminded me of an episode from about S5 where Gibbs is up on the ledge with someone.
I was reminded of that eppy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Dr.Palmer!!!! Wow,what a fantastic episode brilliantly played by Brian Best episode this season hands down!!!

There were a couple of moments that made me tear up, mostly when Jimmy was recollecting the past of NCIS. The scene with him and Gibbs after he lost his adoptive son was a real tear-jerker and especially when Gibbs just hugged Palmer at the end of this episode instead of saying anything in response he Gibbs huged Palmer sometimes one simple gesture just says more than a thousend words.

Also Kudos to the writers for suchs a briljant episode
Well said. I'm not usually much of a Palmer fan, but wow, he really blew it out of the park in this eppy.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

its here

that poor kid (well he's not a kid, but still the son)

oo a scene between Abby & Palmer, & then Ducky too don't get them enough but love it when we do, this one is great

I don't get why they took so long to get to the scene its dark now? must have been later than it looked when he got hit

Palmer why didn't you raise the alarm to what you saw? Guess instinct to save took over rational thinking? that & they wanted to get him on the ledge

of course Abby & Ducky want to help Palmer . Love how Abby offers to be Ducky's Jimmy, but of course she can't when they need her to be Abby still too

love these flashbacks

"no b-sides" I like that & Palmer's talk that goes with it. Completely agree that people only post the good, the greatest hits, not the bad on social media

what? I think I looked down at the wrong second there. One minute they're talking next thing I knew Palmer was hanging . Don't push away someone trying to help you. Love that he then saved Palmer

McGee & his boy scouts training always be prepared - sounds like it could be a Gibbs rule too there

interesting hearing Palmer talking about Gibbs - forgot that quote, I'd seen that in a gif after the ep aired in the US. Love it even more seeing it in full

of course like magic Gibbs gets Palmer to ask the question he wants

aww Palmer I kinda understand & love why you didn't tell anyone that you passed & are a doctor now. Love that Abby came in just in time to hear that he had passed though - then that she (& Bishop) said he needed a raise to Gibbs

Palmer he says amazing things also heartbreaking at times too

best episode of the season here I'm thinking This here is what I love about this show - the fact that it can bring such powerful episodes & that it keeps doing it, even after all this time, & even with the cast changes. They keep going - even if they may go through a little hell & some ups & downs (yeah had to mention that quote that's like the song )

still not thinking Palmer? of course they were listening - all of them whenever they could. Now they all know you're a doctor too

& now hugs poor Palmer, not expecting that, didn't even know how to react but think he would have needed after all of that

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So glad you finally got to see the episode. Loved it so much. Definitely my favorite of the season.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel the need to rewatch it a few times glad I've got it recorded

should I worry about the rest of the season if its still your favourite? (I'm joking, it'd be hard to top this)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so good.

No. There were some other good episodes too (like last nights), but this one I think was the best
Reply   Post New Thread