Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

^I'm with you on absolutely everything, Wildcat. Perfect. <3

I wanted to give Ziva a hug so badly though when she said "I would sooner die than take off this necklace." Ever since Salim yanked it off of her in Aliyah, I viewed that necklace as symbolism, and I think that line proved it. I wonder what makes it so special to her? But that's a discussion possibly for a different thread.

I REALLY wanna know what Gibbs said. I hope we find out.
ChoirNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the episode was good - not great. I am glad it explained what happened with Ziva when she was on her mission though.

Quote:
but remember what Ziva said to the Mosaad officer "don't apologize it makes you will look weak . I bet that is what he said cause she had just said she was sorry to Gibbs !
That's what I was also thinking, but I want to know for sure. I loved that she said that to the Mossad Officer too.

Quote:
I LOVED that we didn't hear what he said to her and only got her reaction which was priceless. He obviously said something to the effect of her being part of his family, I think. But I also kind of agree with the theory that he told her not to apologize because that would make sense to me
I want to know what Gibbs said to Ziva at the end. I hate it when a character says something to another character and they whisper it and we don't hear it But I did love her reaction.

I love that Ziva is now an offical part of the team and that Gibbs called her Probie!

Quote:
Tony and McGee took a little of a backseat in this ep, but they were still really funny to watch. You would think that after everything Tony has pulled on McGee he would learn not to fall for it? It's only after he's spent most of the ep doing Tony's work that he figures it out. And what's the solution? Dump it all on Ziva's desk. Too funny. With her as the 'probie', I can only imagine what they will do to her now.
You would think he would learn by now. It was mean, but I loved that they dumped the work on Ziva's desk then Gibbs added to it with her approval paper.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think I would have liked to see Gibbs take more of the point in this one, but I have to say Vance wasn't a total *** about the whole thing like I thought he might be.
I would have liked to have seen Gibbs as well. But I agree that Vance wasn't so bad. I just thought that given the situation it was going to be Gibbs doing the interrogation stuff and not Vance, but maybe Gibbs was too close to the case? I'm not sure, but I still kind of wish it had been Gibbs throughout, though I suppose the end did make up for it.

I don't wanna know what Gibbs said. I think the speculating is what is so fun about it and also what's so sweet about it because there are so many things he could have said to her. What matters to me is her reaction and then Gibbs calling her probie in the next scene. Seems like mostly everything is nicely resolved and I'm happy with that.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
As for the story- yes it was a bit confusing. We never did find out who Cryer was calling or what happened to Ziva during those months where she was held captive. Hopefully we find out but I doubt it..
I think this is one of the reasons I was disappointed by this ep (well, besides the obvious lack of Tiva). I thought the first half was great, but it sort of lost me towards the end. Maybe I just need to watch it again. Was this Cryer guy the one who betrayed them? Did Eli really ask the Mossad guy (who was quite hot, IMO) to accuse Ziva of killing Cryer and the rest of the crew? Man, if he did, he's really the biggest SOB ever!

I'm a Vance fan, so it's nice to see that he's not taking Eli's side, just pretending to.

And I agree, Cote was amazing. Ziva rules!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooRadley (View Post)
I think this is one of the reasons I was disappointed by this ep (well, besides the obvious lack of Tiva). I thought the first half was great, but it sort of lost me towards the end. Maybe I just need to watch it again. Was this Cryer guy the one who betrayed them? Did Eli really ask the Mossad guy (who was quite hot, IMO) to accuse Ziva of killing Cryer and the rest of the crew? Man, if he did, he's really the biggest SOB ever!

I'm a Vance fan, so it's nice to see that he's not taking Eli's side, just pretending to.

And I agree, Cote was amazing. Ziva rules!

I agree with you, although the ep was good it wasn't enough to keep me interested like in the season opener. Not as intense or suspenseful as I would have hoped. There were alot of questions left unanswered - we don't know if Cryer was the one that betrayed them or who he called altho I don't think he was the person that sold them out. Who he really was and what he was up to remains a bigger mystery - which I hope they will touch on again this season.

I agree the Mossad guy was quite hot! haha they should have used him to play Rifkin instead - now that would have been quite the love triangle lol

And whether Eli asked him to accuse Ziva remains unsure. Maybe he was just covering his ass, but my guess is Eli sent him to bring Ziva back and make sure that the mossad mission wasn't discussed. I bet Eli said that if she is unccoperative than do whatever you need to do to keep things under wraps. I agree, her dad is an A** and I felt bad for Ziva when she learned he once again betrayed her.

I love how Gibbs touched her hand and told her he is a bad man. And when he whispered into her ear, you can see her slightly smile before she started to shed tears. It was quite touching and I wouldn't be surprised that he said dont apologize because its a sign of weakness. It would be something totally Gibbs would say.

Overall the episode was okay, but it left with more questions than answers. I hope will hear from Eli David again- as I am sure we will, which will bring some great confrontation scenes with Gibbs, Ziva and Tony

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Just saw the episode and I thought it was great.

Though I wish there were more scenes between Tony and Ziva I did like the ones that we got. Even if they didn't say much to each other it was obvious that Tony was worried about her and was being protective.

Ziva just broke my heart in this episode. Cote is such a fantastic actress and she really was able to portray her pain with just a simple look. I lovedddd the last scene with her and Gibbs, when he kissed her on the forehead. I just loved everyone trying to help Ziva. McGee is now no longer a probie! I can't wait to see how Ziva is as a probie/
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Loved the episode, slightly confused though..
That Cryer guy was a bit hot though He would of been good as Rivkin.
I liked how Vance didn't take Eli's side as I expected him to be all mean on Ziva. I loved how Gibbs (or was it Vance) who got all angry at the Cryer guy saying how they didn't bother when she was in the desert dying because I thiught they needed to say something like that. I really dislike Eli and I really want a confrontation
The Gibbs/Ziva at the end was so sweet, I'm so curious at what he said..
More Tiva would of been better but other thatn that I was satisfied
Great ep, this show just keeps getting better and better!

TIMABBY|MACSTELLA|TONYZIVA|BOOTHBONES|SAMFREDDIE|WILLEMMA
dropasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
the Mossad guy (who was quite hot,
Though I totally hated him for doing what Eli said to Ziva, I will say that he was SOOO yummy! That scar on his eyebrow did something to me. Plus the rugged look he was sporting added to that sex appeal.

I'll stop drooling now.

Quote:
we don't know if Cryer was the one that betrayed them or who he called altho I don't think he was the person that sold them out
That's probably one of the only things that bugged me. All of the unanswered questions it raised was a bit annoying, but I don't think Cryer betrayed them because like Ziva said, once a marine always a marine and I would hope that he would have known what the right thing was. Idk but I'm thinking that no one got betrayed and that the Mossad guy just made that up to maybe get Ziva killed or get her to kill Cryer so that NCIS would no longer trust her and consider her family. I would have to watch the ep again though.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I agree the Mossad guy was quite hot! haha they should have used him to play Rifkin instead - now that would have been quite the love triangle lol

And whether Eli asked him to accuse Ziva remains unsure. Maybe he was just covering his ass, but my guess is Eli sent him to bring Ziva back and make sure that the mossad mission wasn't discussed. I bet Eli said that if she is unccoperative than do whatever you need to do to keep things under wraps. I agree, her dad is an A** and I felt bad for Ziva when she learned he once again betrayed her.
Yeah, the guy who played Rifkin was a good actor but not at all attractive. If they would've used this other hot guy, maybe I'd have been a tiny bit torn about rooting for Tiva.

Your theory about Ziva makes sense. I can see Eli willing to do anything to protect Mossad's mission, even betraying Ziva, but maybe he didn't purposely plan for Ziva to take the fall. Although, maybe he did plan this as a way to get her kicked out of NCIS and force her to go back to Mossad?
Old 10-16-2009, 04:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Yaz, for your drooling pleasure :

Old 10-16-2009, 05:11 AM
Extreme Fan

...I must be the only one who doesn't find him attractive in the slightest...
ChoirNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe thats not the best shot, but there was something about him! I think he looked yummy when he was all sweaty on the ship hahah!

I also liked the Cryer dude, and that kiss between him and Ziva was wow Now if only we can get that between Tony and Ziva during one of their undercover missions (aka again) that would be awesome!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe thats not the best shot, but there was something about him! I think he looked yummy when he was all sweaty on the ship hahah!
Yeah, I don't think he's very photogenic 'cause the screenshots I saw of him weren't very flattering, but in the actual episode he looked good.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Your theory about Ziva makes sense. I can see Eli willing to do anything to protect Mossad's mission, even betraying Ziva, but maybe he didn't purposely plan for Ziva to take the fall. Although, maybe he did plan this as a way to get her kicked out of NCIS and force her to go back to Mossad?
He might not have purposely planned for Ziva to take the fall but I'm sure he would've considered all of the different consequences and results. It'd only be natural for him to do that, at least I think so. But I totally agree, and could see it as a plan to get Ziva kicked out of NCIS. I really think Eli doesn't like NCIS at all, especially Gibbs and the relationship he has built with Ziva so that's why it would make sense to me for him to set her up and stuff.

Not a fantastic picture but I am still drooling.

Quote:
I also liked the Cryer dude, and that kiss between him and Ziva was wow Now if only we can get that between Tony and Ziva during one of their undercover missions (aka again) that would be awesome!
Yeah, I noticed that was a very hot kiss between them too. *fans self* I almost shipped them.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Just managed to watch the epi yesterday afternoon (its been a busy week ¬__¬).. But yea it was good

Ziva (or rather the acting by Cote) was brilliant... the scene near the end of Gibbs and she apologies and the whisper in her ear and the kiss on the head... Got me chocked up

The Cryer dude... , he was a hotty!! XD... I remember him from ER as Dr Malluci (or Dr Dave as he used to like being called hahah)...

And the Mossad Officer is also hot, him I remember from The Bill (a UK Police drama-soap)

Loved the little banter with Tony/McGee re the whole fix my computer first ull do my work for a week ... boys will be boys :roll_eyes:.. Oh yea, and when Tony nearly crapped his pants when Ziva walked up behind him.... ... proper JOKES!!! heheheh, bless him

Ducky/Abby ... cant ever fault them ^_______^

Vance... :dunno:... He's a hard-ass thats for sure (way moreso than ol' Gibbs), but he's just doing his job I suppose... Sure he could take another approach to it lol, but ah well... I dont hate him... yet XD

x
Reply   Post New Thread