Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Tumblr can be useful but you'd still miss some things as not everything gets taken over there

I'll look at setting up a twitter account for the board shortly . I'm doing three things at once (posting, doing things for work, & making a GT banner) so shortly could be in a few hours time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-13-2016, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I will make sure that we follow you with the official right away.

Question: Do you need help with this? Like a few tips and tricks that I can help you with? I am offering that to new twitters and tumblrs. I thought since I saw here already I could ask you here instead of the mod baord thread.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, sounds good Chelle
Old 05-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Help with what?

Sorry didn't get around to doing anything yesterday

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Help with what?

Sorry didn't get around to doing anything yesterday

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2016, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

tips on how to be most benefit for you Like we can suggest you some twitters that are connected to us that help you promote the twitter and aka the board.
Old 05-14-2016, 11:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I mainly was just starting it so I could keep track of the twitters in one place & hopefully remember to check them than to promote the board But I'm sure you're help will be appreciated & doesn't hurt. But mostly I just want it so we see some of the tweets the cast make & can share it on here since we usually miss it & they rarely are posted on here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-15-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is a good idea Chelle We have them all in one place now Who knows, maybe we will get more posters from doing this

Here is the guy who plays Clayton Reeves, Just in case he ends up sticking around
https://twitter.com/RealDuaneHenry
Old 05-21-2016, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I mainly was just starting it so I could keep track of the twitters in one place & hopefully remember to check them than to promote the board But I'm sure you're help will be appreciated & doesn't hurt. But mostly I just want it so we see some of the tweets the cast make & can share it on here since we usually miss it & they rarely are posted on here
very good thinking. I am sure our affiliate here would love a follow and they are great with news.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh yeah I don't know if I followed them or not but we should at least do that . good thinking

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2016, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are super nice and really up to date.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about our affiliates as well. It is good thinking Glad they are up to date too.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

and super cute. I follow and talk to them aside from and I like that if you have a question you can go to them and ask
Old 05-22-2016, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is nice you can ask them questions too!
Old 05-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes, i appreciate them a lot.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread