Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2016, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

liked:
- the conversation between tony, gibbs and mcgee in MTAC. it was funny, but also showed that tony hated to be on that ship
- conversation between tony and ziva before they met the coroner
- tony having pictures of abby and ziva on the wall
- mcgee and abby working together in the basement
- welcome back scene. it really looked like they haven't seen each other in a long time: their eyes were sparkling with joy.

still think vance wanted to punish tony
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry I meant to post this yesterday

Episode Summary
A murder reopens a case from Tony's past, forcing him and
Gibbs to reverse roles.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 08-01-2016 at 04:05 AM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

6x02 "Agent Afloat"

Abby's love & hope that Tony'd be back

I agree about the conversation in MTAC showing how much Tony hated being on the ship & how hard it was for him

Ziva knows Tony & how he's feeling

I love the welcome back scene too

6x16 "Bounce"

"your case, your lead" Nice seeing that & love the reactions of others thinking Gibbs was going back to Mexico

Abby's training

Tony's cute trying to figure out how to lead the case with Gibbs still there. Michael did a good job finding a balance & being both leader Tony & team-member Tony

Love how Tony goes to Palmer to bounce ideas off. Love how Palmer expected it too. This is why they deserved more of a goodbye

Gibbs stepping in when Tony goes too far & loses his head. Says all the right things to get Tony's head back in the game & help him be able to continue to lead the team

I like the ending too when Tony lets the guy go & then the scene with Gibbs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-31-2016, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
"your case, your lead" Nice seeing that & love the reactions of others thinking Gibbs was going back to Mexico

Abby's training

Tony's cute trying to figure out how to lead the case with Gibbs still there. Michael did a good job finding a balance & being both leader Tony & team-member Tony

Love how Tony goes to Palmer to bounce ideas off. Love how Palmer expected it too. This is why they deserved more of a goodbye

Gibbs stepping in when Tony goes too far & loses his head. Says all the right things to get Tony's head back in the game & help him be able to continue to lead the team

I like the ending too when Tony lets the guy go & then the scene with Gibbs
agreed.

also liked the beginning: tony having a hangover and the whole conversation that follows.

i have watched this ep very often - due to the reruns here - but it always troubles me that the only one who was blamed for all this is tony. okay, he was teamleader then, but ziva and mcgee always pretend like they weren't involved.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with everything that has been said about the episodes so far.

NCIS 5x14 - "Internal Affairs"

TOny messing with McGee and spilling his confetti coffee

FBi shutting down NCIS. I forgot that! Good ol' Fornell

Of course like all the Fornell and Gibbs scenes.

So this was the first time we meet Vance it seems.

All the McGee and Tony flashbacks when Fornell asked if they had a professional working relationship

Loved how they took the case to Gibbs' basement

Abby being interrogated

Tony's interrogation was not good. Him getting blamed for everything

That scene with Tony and Jeanne is still so sad to watch

6x02 "Agent Afloat"

I liked how they did the episode even though I missed seeing the tema together.

Vance putting Tony on speaker when Tony called McGee

McGee and Abby in the lab Abby: "It's snot" McGee: "It's not what?" and them going around in circles with that

Love the ending with the team gathered in the bullpen and Tony telling stories then Abby telling one

6x16 "Bounce"
What is it with Tony's identity being stolen or him being set up? Jeez, it happened a lot throughout the series!

McGee talking about the bag the dead guy was in instead of being concerned about doing his job

Oh, nice. Tony taking lead on the investigation. I forgot about that. Gotta love the campfire! And Gibbs joining in

Tony and Palmer meeting in the garage or evidence (I think it was). I missed seeing their brainstorm meetings like that in the later episodes

Loved McGee, Ziva and Gibbs betting on the method that Tony would use in interrogation.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
i have watched this ep very often - due to the reruns here - but it always troubles me that the only one who was blamed for all this is tony. okay, he was teamleader then, but ziva and mcgee always pretend like they weren't involved.
I've never noticed that or looked at it that way but I completely agree

NCIS 7x01 - "Truth or Consequences"
Rewatch Dates: August 1- August 7

Episode Summary
The seventh season opens with the team still dealing with the loss
of Ziva, and Tony and McGee being charged by Gibbs with the task
of finding her replacement.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-03-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

7x01 "Truth or Consequences"

I forgot this was the episode where the team went to rescue Ziva. I like how the episode was done and written.

Love all the flashbacks we got from Tony when describing everyone.

Abby, McGee and Tony knowing something wasn't right when it came to Ziva and the three of them looking for her.

This is the episode Mercedes Mason (aka Talia from NCIS LA) was in. Her character on here kind of reminded me of hers on LA.

Like how Tony knowing exactly what Gibbs was going to say in the interview. Just shows how well Tony (and the rest of the team) know each other.

Abby and McGee singing

Love the McGee/Tony scene when they are in the desert and get ambushed.

And of course the rescue was great. It was just done so well.

One thing I could never understand though is how Gibbs got back to where the team was being held to save them since he was so far away

And the end when they get back to the office
Old 08-07-2016, 03:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

This was the first new episode I watched. Anything I'd seen before now was all repeats. I think it was the first new episode I posted about on here too but not sure. If I wasn't already enjoying & impressed by the show I'm sure this ep would have helped . It is different in a good way & well put together

Love Tony's introductions of everyone

I like that Tony & McGee had dinner together & McGee's comments about buying some red leather pants to prove Tony wasn't listening to him

oh yeah it is Talia Mercedes Mason now I can't unsee that & yeah I can see what you mean about her character being like Talia

McGee & Abby's song

"Words, there's so many words..." Love Abby's line when Tony's losing all meaning of everything after finding out Ziva's dead

Ziva I love Tony & Ziva's first lines/scene together

I love the rescue too & agree about Gibbs getting there really fast. I guess he had a car & Tony/McGee/Ziva were weak so walking really slowly?

The office scene is great too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
TI like that Tony & McGee had dinner together & McGee's comments about buying some red leather pants to prove Tony wasn't listening to him
I totally missed that somehow

Quote:
I love the rescue too & agree about Gibbs getting there really fast. I guess he had a car & Tony/McGee/Ziva were weak so walking really slowly?
Could be I just thing it's funny cause I never realized how quick he got there before
Old 08-08-2016, 02:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What can I say? I pay attention to what McGee says

I don't know that I noticed it the first time but I have thought before that Gibbs gets there really fast or seems to

NCIS 8x17 - "One Last Score"
Rewatch Dates: August 8 - August 14

Episode Summary
A former NCIS investigative assistant is found stabbed to death, and her murder is linked to a plot to rob a warehouse full
of valuable possessions; and a new agent joins the team.

This episode is Michael Weatherly's directorial debut!

Source

For anyone who wants more to watch & has the DVDs there's also audio commentary done by Michael & a special feature about his directorial debut

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

truth or consequences

haven't had the time to watch yet, but i remember that ep very well and i liked it.

i agree with the things you said and i remember cote de pablo talking about it.

it was about michael - who usually has his lines everywhere: little notes on a paper pinned to his computer or the wall or written on his hand - bound to a chair. there was no room for him to hide his notes so he didn't even start to write them.
but according to cote this was "one of his best work nonetheless".
Old 08-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, I didn't know he did that! (guess I need to find some interviews from then)That is funny he would do that, but great he didn't couldn't in that episode. It really was some great acting from him in it
Old 08-10-2016, 02:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have a feeling I knew he wrote things down but didn't know that about this episode. That makes the episode even more amazing Really great acting work by him. Completely agree with what Cote said about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2016, 03:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't remember One Last Score very well off the top of my head

funny conversation about showers/hitting the showers at the start. I miss Ziva getting confused by things

Ziva's reaction to EJ I remember the episode more now

Abby's leather discussion poor McGee sometimes having to listen to her rambling but they're adorable & I love them. I need them to continue having scenes together just for my enjoyment

& Tiva meets McAbby they're adorable in their pairs & then as a 'team'. I feel we don't get that so much now but I guess we don't have a connection between Tony & Bishop like there was Tony & Ziva. I'm curious to see what the new team combination & dynamics will bring

& Tony discovers the person who got the job he turned down all that time ago

Now Tony & Ziva almost bond over something but of course Ziva loves the books & Tony loves the movies Then Gibbs completely ignoring them

Love the comparison of Gibbs' team to dogs & how he says Ziva's problem is her bite not her bark

I remember that Michael talking about the car chase in the commentary & it was inspired by something I think but I can't remember what now

still don't know about EJ & Tony's final scene together . I'm pretty sure there's something about that scene in the commentary too about how EJ comes in & questions everything Tony believes in (so everything Gibbs taught him) by telling him there aren't any rules against co-workers dating

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2016, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have to post my recap Too much going on the last few days I forgot.

I actually thought you posted the next ep to watch
Reply   Post New Thread