Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
the Gallipoli model always touches me in a way since it is the ANZACs (Australian & New Zealand Army Corps for those who don't know what that stands for). I really hope the red people are the "Turks" (as Tony called them) & the green are ANZACs otherwise she's got more wrong than it just being an amphibious operation
Did not know that, but that is really neat to know! I am sure if Abby had it backwards, Gibbs have told her
Quote:
Random thoughts: If Abby being bored found out that all those Marines were missing then maybe she should be bored more often . You never know what she may discover . This episode is a rare time we see Abby's hair out of her piggy-tales
Haha I agree with you! And I remember Abby putting her hair down, but so true that was a rare moment.

Quote:
I agree with this but I think it is as you said - only three on the team. With more on the team they can split up more & have more pairings than group doing things/team working together moments
That is very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
also this was a perfect ep for tony's personality that we discussed earlier: first he went through kate's purse (although they didn't show it i really hated it and thought what an ....) and then he shielded the gunny without thinking about himself.
You are so right. It does
Old 06-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS 2x10 - "Chained"
Rewatch Dates: June 6 - June 12

Episode Summary
Tony poses as a prisoner in an undercover operation, and is chained
to a thief (Frank Whaley) he helped to escape in an effort to locate
stolen Iraqi antiquities.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

this was one of the first eps i've ever watched and the first few scenes i haven't even realized that one of the "convicts" was tony.
but i liked this ep a lot and i remember the end when tony had shot the killer and told gibbs: "I really llked him" and gibbs answered: "yeah, i can see that."

excited to rewatch that one
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's funny that you didn't noticed that Tony was one of the convicts at first time you watched nuwanda. I can understand it though because of how the episode starts out.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I never know what to think of this. It is a good ep but I also can easily just have it playing in the background while I do other things. It is interesting to see how they change vehicles to avoid getting caught, ect.

I do like how it ends with Tony in the car with that line & how it makes you think he's been killed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to agree with you on it being a good episode, but can easily have it on in the background. I haven't rewatched the episode yet Hopefully tomorrow.

Agreed with Tony being in the car and making us think he was killed
Old 06-14-2016, 04:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS 2x22 - "SWAK"
Rewatch Dates: June 13 - June 19

Episode Summary
Tony opens a letter containing white powder in the squad room, and while
he and Kate spend time in biohazard isolation, Gibbs and McGee try to find
out who sent it and possibly save the lives of the two agents.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-19-2016, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

i think this was a good ep.

everyone did his/her best to help even the ones who don't know tony very much.
it was nice of kate to stay with him although it was dangerous for her.

tony being sick was well played by michael - although the make-up helped a lot - the coughing was so convincing and real. i saw the dubbed version first and that sounded not half as good, just like someone with a light cough.
think gibbs head-slap was a little cruel in this situation, but it helped tony and i think he needed it.

liked the scenes with the haz-mat suites as well. that were fun ones.

the ending was tony again - a movie reference.

the worst part of the whole story was that it was all because the daughter couldn't tell her mother the truth.
Old 06-19-2016, 02:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot I was going to watch this today. Got distracted cooking instead. I'll have to watch tomorrow night instead
Quote:
it was nice of kate to stay with him although it was dangerous for her
I think that's my favourite thing about the episode. It is so sweet of her to do it & shows how much she cares for him no matter how much she gets annoyed with him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From Chained (which I watched earlier in the week, but just never posted ):

Haha I forgot Gibbs was getting calls about a car for sale. Love when he calls McGee to take care of it and after McGee was asking if he had that car Gibbs says "Do I look like the kind of guy that would drive a squishy little car?!"

Haha Tony using movie plot to encourage Jeffery

I forgot McGee was in charge of talking to the Deputy Secretary of the state! Love how he tells her off finally and everyone claps

Tony and Jeffery was like watching a comedy show - until the end of course.

I had meant to watch SWAK too, but I became too busy since I went out of town over the weekend. I will watch it tomorrow though.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh Tony you had to open the letter. Then everyone being mean listing what it might be

Love Ducky stopping Gibbs from leaving autopsy but love how they put on the suits later to get out

Nice to see Gibbs & Abby using sign language

Agreed about Michael doing a good job playing sick . Some of his best work on the show I think

I forgot that it was all because the daughter couldn't tell her mother the truth. That makes it worse

NCIS 3x08 - "Under Covers"
Rewatch Dates: June 20 - June 26

Episode Summary
Tony and Ziva pose as husband-and-wife assassins in order to make
contact with a terrorist cell believed to be planning a hit at a ball filled
with top military officials.
Source

Bonus Episode: 3x12 - "Boxed In"
If you have the time to watch both it is another great Tiva episode in season
three. We will not be including it in the rewatch but felt it deserved a mention still.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-21-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Geez, I am still 1 ep behind. Going to get these 2 (or 3) episodes watched for sure by the end of this weekend
Old 06-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Good luck

I forgot how cute I find Jenny & Gibbs, I think I need to rewatch S3

I like how this episode (Under Covers) is different to normal ones & it keeps you guessing a little bit on what is going on

Love Tony's reaction when he wakes up when Ziva pours water over him

Abby & her hate for Ziva & Ziva hearing

Tony: "I want a divorce" after he bashes up the guy who was punching him

Love Jenny's dress at the end but her hair could have been prettier (I think it looked nicer earlier in the ep when it was out & curly)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2016, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Good luck

[SIZE=1][s]

Love Tony's reaction when he wakes up when Ziva pours water over him

Abby & her hate for Ziva & Ziva hearing

Tony: "I want a divorce" after he bashes up the guy who was punching him
agree with that.

this is my favourite episode and i watched it umpteen times.

i love every bit of it not only tony and ziva - all the others too. although two of them were in danger and kate's fate has showed that nobody is safe it was a fun ep too.

"i want a divorce" is my favourite line in this ep.

it is another ep that shows tony trying to keep others safe (ziva) with no thought about his own welfare.

also liked the end. everyone wants to care for tony, but he was upset about "chip" driving his car - even if it was just a short distance - and begged his probie for help when ziva wanted to drive him home.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ i like those moments at the end too

Quote:
it is another ep that shows tony trying to keep others safe (ziva) with no thought about his own welfare
I completely agree with this & it is something which may be overlooked by the Tivaness of the ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread