Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2019, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm going to keep that in mind... Thanks for the info I don't think that we'll reach 25 with the memorable, mostly recurring guests though...

(I couldn't say no to Don S. Davis even though he only had a minor role, I grew up watching Stargate...)
Old 08-30-2019, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about the limits to the posts. I can't believe you are only on season 3 :lol
Old 08-31-2019, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I have a long way to go... At least I have a good order for listing the actors, or at least the list makes sense to me
I have the rest of Season 3 typed in a notepad file, going to update the OP tomorrow...
Old 08-31-2019, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you do! And that is good you have some sort of order for your list
Old 09-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm done with season 3, going to tackle season 4 during the weekend...

What I realized that NCIS served as a stepping stone for quite a few actors who later became famous in other shows (like Bones, Suits or Chicago Fire, just to name a few ones...)
Old 09-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very true. There have been a lot of people who have become big on other shows
Old 10-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It's a strange mix of actors who used to be famous and actors who became famous right after appearing in the show

(I finished s4, will start going through s5 episodes before updating the list...)

Edited: Finished s5, started on s6...

Edited 2.0: I'm on s9 now.. And I also started to link pics to some of the actors who appeared in NCIS (the ones for which I could find gifs or episode stills)

Last edited by florerr; 10-08-2019 at 11:09 AM
Old 12-21-2019, 08:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Random fact: There is a policy on NCIS that they only reuse the guest stars if they are coming to play the same character

A role that clearly doesn't transfer into the other shows

I've found two fun guest stars in season 13, at least for me. Virginia Williams plays a woman Tony dates in the 'After Hours' ep who then turns out to be using him as a mark which comes to light in a later episode where there are multiple Tony's targeting Senators. The actress also appeared in season 1 of the Charmed reboot in a reoccurring role - she was an Elder who helped guide the sisters. Then now found Zoe Perry who is now known for playing Sheldon's mum (Mary Cooper) in Young Sheldon, but played a police officer who appeared in one of the final episodes of the season ('Homefront'). Supposedly she has an uncredited role in 14x04 'Love Boat' too but I'm pretty sure I just saw them arrest her so not quite sure how she'd still appear in a later episode I'll also probably forget to look out for her when I get up to that episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-22-2019, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, they're good with guest stars.. Because having every once in a while stunt actors filling out the "uncredited roles" are different

Thanks for the info! I will update the list accordingly
Old 12-22-2019, 02:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly & makes sense to do things like that. I like that they don't recycle actors - unlike other shows. So had to share it when I heard them say it during an episode commentary

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-22-2019, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Random fact: There is a policy on NCIS that they only reuse the guest stars if they are coming to play the same character
I din't know that. I like that they do that though! Other shows should definitely do this.
Old 12-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Zoe Perry who is now known for playing Sheldon's mum (Mary Cooper) in Young Sheldon, but played a police officer who appeared in one of the final episodes of the season ('Homefront'). Supposedly she has an uncredited role in 14x04 'Love Boat' too but I'm pretty sure I just saw them arrest her so not quite sure how she'd still appear in a later episode I'll also probably forget to look out for her when I get up to that episode
Just added the 2 names to the list... Zoe has a completely different cameo appearance in s14... But of course they could argue that she wasn't officially listed...
Old 12-23-2019, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Did you check her appearance? It shows up the same character name when I look it up but also she's not credited for that other appearance either Confused me a little

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-23-2019, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Did you check her appearance? It shows up the same character name when I look it up but also she's not credited for that other appearance either Confused me a little
Imdb states a different surname for the 2 appearances, but the 2nd cameo/uncredited role is also a police officer...
Old 12-28-2019, 09:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I missed that. Everything else looked the same to me . I have no idea though but will keep an eye out when I watch the other ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread