Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time
Old 02-22-2017, 01:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-23-2017, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound
Old 02-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard
Old 02-24-2017, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

t was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2017, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

t was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the
Old 02-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the squadroom

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the squadroom that
Old 02-27-2017, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the squadroom that was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the squadroom that was really
Old 02-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the squadroom that was really creepy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2017, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a long way from where the team was to the end of the road. They thought it would have only been a little trip but traffic was awful. Once the team reached their destination, a large sign said "Danger Keep Away" but they still kept going anyway. When they arrived to arrest the suspect, they found out that the place where they had been was not right. McGee was shocked to discover that Ziva was hiding out in the house the suspect was meant to be. Once they found out what the suspect was up to and why Ziva was there. A new clue to the reasoning was uncovered when Ziva showed them it was hidden under the floor. Quinn hurried over to see if there was anything under there. When Gibbs heard that Ziva was back he was surprised and rang her to ask if she had time to talk. A sound was heard in the squadroom that was really creepy and
Closed Thread   Post New Thread