Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2018, 03:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Family Ties" (15.13) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 23rd @ 8PM)

NCIS 15.13 - "Family Ties"
Original Airdate: January 23, 2018 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
After McGee and Torres visit the home of a high schooler who witnessed a
hit-and-run, her parents, Christopher and Julie Bell, flee with their daughter,
leaving NCIS in the lurch. Also, Vance's daughter is arrested for shoplifting.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

wondered if we will ever gonna hear again from vance's kids. wish it was under better circumstances - but maybe she wasn't the real thief, just covering someone. you'll never know...
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's an interesting thought . I think we haven't really heard from Vance much this season or I just can't remember him? Then the children rarely show up anyway but nice to see when they do, even if its for a bad thing like this

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2018, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.

Yeah, ti doesn't seem like Vance has been around much this season. Nice they are having a story line involving him though - even with the circumstances. Nice to see/hear about the kids also.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow that witness is a creep.

Aw, now Ducky again. But funny scene with Palmer and Gibbs when he went to autopsy.

Nice Torres and Bishop scene.

Can't believe Kayla shoplifted.

Wow, the scene with Vance and Kayla. Can't believe she is acting all nonchalant about the shoplifting.

Wow, what is going on with the Bells?! Definitely bit on the up and up. Figured that Genevieve was kidnapped as a baby once Gibbs mentioned about them having a secret.

Sad that the hit and run was an accident and that the girls at least tried to find waht they hit. So sad it happened though in the first place. Should never have been driving the car.

Can see why they took Genevieve . At least they told her about her real parents. It was nice they cared enough to take care if her with the parents she had.
Wow, the bio dad is scum. But glad that he signed the paper to give her parents custody. It's so wrong what they did, but I am glad in the end it worked out for them.

Abby is awesome as always when she figures things out. Nice for McAbby scenes too

OK everything makes sense now with Kayla. It's stupid, but pretty nice of her to take one for her friend so she can get it college. I just hope the friend learns from that though and will change her ways.

Nice ending with Vance and Kayla
Old 01-30-2018, 03:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

a good episode but i wish vance spoke to his daugther more .. it was an odd side storyline wish it had more of a pull to it
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Jimmy you're lucky Gibbs came down & you didn't hurt yourself more. There's a reason why he shouldn't be alone down there. I like how Gibbs said he could see Jimmy's soul & then Jimmy believed him

Abby & McGee & Humpty Dumpty . Totally never thought about how they never say he's an egg in that nursery rhyme but they're right

Kayla really? How can you act like that after you've been arrested?

a school has bracelets for the students to wear? with initials? right... must be a fancy school then...

really love the scene between Vance & Gibbs where he told Vance to go home. Smart advice there

overreaction & suspicious behaviour to run of course it is a cover up of something else, makes sense

the poor girl it may have been an accident but still shouldn't have happened. They shouldn't have taken the car, but also why was the marine on the road where he could be hit? If its foggy wouldn't being on the road be a stupid place to be?

interesting how they used the headphone app to track the family down

makes sense why they took the kid but really? The father is evil & heartless, but the couple aren't really good either. They may have raised her but they still kidnapped her. She probably was better off with them & not in foster care though

That's nice that she got to stay with the Bells' still, despite what they did

hmm odd way to leave things with Kayla & Vance I get why she protected her friend, but surprised Vance didn't do much about it. He seemed more proud of her even

I kinda feel like the case & the shoplifting story didn't get proper closure, they were just weird. But I guess they weren't what was important - the family storylines were. Kayla & Vance got a happy ending, the girl got a happy ending with the family she'd known all her life... still felt odd

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I kinda feel like the case & the shoplifting story didn't get proper closure, they were just weird. But I guess they weren't what was important - the family storylines were. Kayla & Vance got a happy ending, the girl got a happy ending with the family she'd known all her life... still felt odd
It was a little odd
Old 03-21-2018, 01:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top