Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
It wasn't so much what he did but what he said that made me lose some respect for Tony/ I understand what he did, he was doing his job and trying to get answers. I would have probably done the same thing. I was just upset the way Tony handled it. He sounded a bit rude and somewhat of a jerk.

As for what Gibbs did last week, I understand why he did it, and I am not surprised because its not the first time we've seen them bend the rules.

Maybe this will come back to haunt Gibbs. We know somethings going to happen concerning Bell and Mallison and since shes all over Gibbs breaking rules, I anticipate this will be brought up.
I understand bending rules but she killed that guy out of revenge and she did it very...sloppy. He wasn't even really apart of the 'group' that killed their Girls. I think it was a long stretch, even for Gibbs. But I think it'll be brought up again. I hope it will and I hope that something will be done about it. I understand family is important but it kind of makes the show lose its integrity a little.
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
razzlephrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
^ Glad I'm not the only one. And you make a good point how the end justifies the means. Doesn't this go with how Tony broke into the warehouse and Ziva was trying explain to him how the Salim used the same tactics.

I won't be surprised if this does come back to hit Tony the wrong way. Maybe Mallison maybe Bell.. who knows...
You could be right...Especially after I read the Gibbs spoiler on the spoiler thread thats happening on or about the end of this season. These last 2 episodes have surely put Gibbs & Tony in a bad light. NCIS is noted for their excellent writing staff, so something is up. I just hope they know what they are doing.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzlephrat (View Post)

official opinon.
I agree with you, and with those who think Tony acted like a jerk. I think what annoyed me the most was not the fact that he didn't listen to the doctor and interrogated that guy, who ended up dying (though that was awful), but that he didn't even seem bothered by it. You'd think he'd be a bit freaked out and even guilty. But he didn't seem to care. Oh, and breaking into the PI's car without a warrant. He even said that it was too bad that they wouldn't be able to use the evidence, but went ahead and did it anyway! I do hope that there are some consequences to him acting this way in future episodes.

Also, I thought Gibbs was acting particularly mean to the guy's 2nd wife. The poor woman just found out her husband, not only was leading a double life and had another wife, but is dead, and her assets have been frozen and doesn't know what she's gonna do, and he yells at her and kicks her out of NCIS. You'd think he'd be a wee bit more compassionate and understanding. But Tony causes some guy to have a heart attack and die and he doesn't even say anything to him???

I did like the Abby/Ducky interactions. And the fact that she named the puppy Mortimer.

Next week's episode looks like a good one.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The poor second wife didn't even except that the guy she loved wasn't the guy he was supposed to be.
The whole time she was like "You're lieing. Tell that to someone else. I'm the one right here."
With all due respect to her situation, she just annoyed me.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

She was too hostile and I think that's why Gibbs treated her the way he did. I know that it's a shock what she was going thru, but she needed to be respectful as what was going on as well. Feel free to be mad and all, but don't take it out on the person investigating what happened. Also, it's SOP for assets to be frozen in a situation like that.

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I'm not the only one who didn't like the behaviour of the woman.
Thanks, Andie.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I didnt really like the second wife either but I understand what your saying. She was as much a victim in all of this and I think Gibbs lost his cool because she was frustrating him. When victims are hurt or confused they usually take it out on the investigators or the people closest to them. I agree Gibbs should have been a bit more compassionate as hes goes through this all the time.

Sure the woman was annoying but instead of yelling at her he should have had Ziva or someone else take care of her.

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly I think she would have annoyed her as well.

Last edited by BoneLady; 03-13-2010 at 11:46 AM
Old 03-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourleafclover (View Post)
She was too hostile and I think that's why Gibbs treated her the way he did. I know that it's a shock what she was going thru, but she needed to be respectful as what was going on as well. Feel free to be mad and all, but don't take it out on the person investigating what happened. Also, it's SOP for assets to be frozen in a situation like that.
I guess I would be hostile too if I couldn't eat or pay my bills.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

I basically agree with what's already been said.

I didn't find the episode amazing and there was stuff in it that I didn't quite like at all (basically all that was pointed out). The only highlights for me was Ducky, Abby, and Mortimer to be honest. That and McGee with his phone. It'll be interesting to see if both Gibbs and Tony continue on in this way and if there will be any consequences for them in the future.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Consequences for what? They haven't done anything.
Yeah, poor guy, who stole money, changed his identity and just left his wife hanging, lied to another and got shot because of all that.

But Tony's the bad person.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
Consequences for what? They haven't done anything.
Yeah, poor guy, who stole money, changed his identity and just left his wife hanging, lied to another and got shot because of all that.

But Tony's the bad person.
YEP...
Old 03-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is that yep in agreement to me not thinking Tony's the bad person or you saying 'Yes, Tony is the bad person, no matter what the guy did'?
Old 03-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Gibbs for letting his mother-in-law get away with murder and for this new attitude Tony's been having. I don't know, it didn't strike me as pleasing. But I can see how it wouldn't necessarily be anything.