Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Dead Letter" (13.23) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 10th @ 8PM)

NCIS 13.23 - "Dead Letter"
Original Airdate: May 10, 2016 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
NCIS, the FBI and MI6 search for an escaped British spy, while an
NCIS team member fights for their life in ICU.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
tony is back.
maybe ziva is one of the reasons why he is leaving after all.
still hope fornell is going to make it.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome for the thread

Sounds like it might be a reason why he leaves

I really hope that he does make it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 05-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aren't these suppose to be Tony's last episodes? It would have been nice if we had seen him more in stead of two newbies!! I don't get this arc it makes no sence I think the writing could have been better now it's all a set up to give the Tiva fans what they wanted for years. My guess is Tony will leave NCIS to find or stay with Ziva. and trully that annoyes the heck out of me Tony (Michael Weatherly) deserves better than this! He deserved a promotion for 13 years as a agent and working under Gibbs. IMO!

I couldn't stand Agent Monroe she is so arrogant want to play a second Gibbs I didn't like anything about her.

Clayton was okay can't see him replace Tony tbh is there nobody to find in the US why a Englishman his accent Ugh!!

I am glad Fornell made it and I liked the Emily and Gibbs scene's

I am not ready to say goodbye to Tony next week will be horrible!
Old 05-11-2016, 05:01 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It was nice to see Tony actually get some scenes.

Glad that Fornell made it, and loved the Emily & Gibbs interaction.

Agree about not being impressed with Monroe, seems like she's trying too hard to be like Gibbs. I didn't mind Clayton.

Loved all the Ziva references, but the ending?!

Would Cort qualify as a mole inside NCIS since he doesn't work there?
Old 05-11-2016, 05:01 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It was nice to see Tony actually get some scenes.

Glad that Fornell made it, and loved the Emily & Gibbs interaction.

Agree about not being impressed with Monroe, seems like she's trying too hard to be like Gibbs. I didn't mind Clayton.

Loved all the Ziva references, but the ending?!

Would Cort qualify as a mole inside NCIS since he doesn't work there?
Old 05-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Talk about bring put the old faces Court CIa court not expected to see him . Knowing we wont see Ziva/Cody not sure why she was brought up in the storyline . perhaps being next week is the last ep for Michael/Tony writers wanted to bring up all his past relationships good or bad .
We already had Joan benoit ..

Glad that fornell seems to be ok not being killed off .. not sure how this al will end for
Tony why he is leaving NCIS. ..

always happy to see one of my favorite evil characters from 24 "Nina / Sarah Clarke FBI agent Tess monroe ..

The plot thickens as the former MI6 op isn't the one who isn't guilty of the murders or attack in Israel but Trent court

Gibbs and his scenes with foretell daughter emily classic soft hearted gibbs ..
Old 05-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
1.Aren't these suppose to be Tony's last episodes? It would have been nice if we had seen him more in stead of two newbies!!

2.(Michael Weatherly) deserves better than this!
1.haven't watched yet and just skimmed over your commantries, but that was exactly my fear that they do they same with tony as they did with ziva: instead of showing us a lot of scenes they just mention the characters or they have less scenes than they had in any other ep before.

2. read cote didn't want to return for the finale, because she that was exactly what she thought.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with things that have already been said.

Do not like agent Monroe at all, but I do like Clayton. I realllly hope they do not make Monroe stick around. I don't know if I will be able to watch the show with her in it

Liked the Emily and Gibbs scenes.

So Kort seems to be a part of what ever is going on. No surprise there. Why do they even trust Kort at all? He is always up to something.

Was surprised with that end scene with the farm Ziva was staying being on fire. Will be interesting to see where they are going, even though I have my ideas, one of which has already been said in one of the above posts.

Like it's already been said, there should have been more Tony in this episode and even last weeks! There better be a lot of Tony in next weeks.
Old 05-13-2016, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hola gang. My apologies for being absent for so long. I keep trying to explain to my boss that work is interfering with my leisure time. But, for some reason, he isn't listening.

About Tony and the Ziva situation. The only scenario I envision is that they wrap up that part of the story quickly. Maybe... Tony goes to find out how she is and calls in and says he's staying in Israel. Maybe she's even wounded and he stays to take care of her, leaving the door open for a return down the road. (Please. Please. PLEASE). Then they continue on with trying to find Kort. OH and about concerns about screen time? The preview seems to show some decent stuff. We'll see.

About Fornell: Yeah. I think he'll make it. I think that a) They can't just take away one of his only two friends. It would be just cruel. I like they mentioned Cyril Taft. He's a great character and the chemistry between the two is awesome.

About the Newbies: I actually liked them both right away. They had spark, something woefully missing in Bishop from the beginning, though she's grown on me. I do agree Monroe is too much like Gibbs. However, that new dynamic might be interesting. Gibbs reining her in... or cutting her lose when needed (like with ... oh lord what's his name? ... the guy that was working with Kort. It was creat to watch her. As for Reeves, you can tell they want to fill Tony's smark aleck shoes. He'll do fine.

That's all I got, folks.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
My guess is Tony will leave NCIS to find or stay with Ziva. and trully that annoyes the heck out of me Tony (Michael Weatherly) deserves better than this! He deserved a promotion for 13 years as a agent and working under Gibbs. IMO!
Don't forget Tony was actually offered a promotion... by Jenny ... his own unit in Rota, Spain. He turned it down. I actually thought that would be his exit story now but there's no time for that.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:08 AM
Elite Fan

-another attack at gibbss' house. hope they don't use it as a safe house again.
- liked abby's prayer circle for fornell.
- liked emily and her reactions. grieving, angry, but not helpless. she knows what she wants.
- a few scenes more for tony, but not enough.
-tony and kort will never be friends that is for sure.
-if one of the two newbies is going to replace tony then i hope it is clayton. i like him more than monroe. although i liked some of her actions she also has something, which i can't name, that i don't like.
- gibbs seemed surprised that fornell named him to make the decisions for his medical treatment. doesn't the person have to agree to do that or can you just name someone? that seems a little odd.

liked the conversations:
- tony (to kort): you have friends?
-kort (to gibbs): call your watchdog off. gibbs: no.
- monroe: I know: why didn't I wait for you? Gibbs: actually why the hell didn't you wait for me?

Last edited by nuwanda; 05-16-2016 at 05:35 AM
Old 05-15-2016, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point about not being time for Tony to take a position somewhere else, Toni. Although, they could still do it that way maybe with him saying he was offered a job awhile back and he will be taking it when he decides to leave NCIS. I dunno. I can't wait to see how he is leaving, but also very sad he is leaving at the same time.

I think you can name someone with out them knowing about it when it comes to making medical decisions like that.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
-tony and kort will never be friends that is for sure.

-kort (to gibbs): call your watchdog off. gibbs: no.
I suspect when this is all over, Kort will be ... like ... DEAD. There's no way he gets away with getting an MI6 agent killed and Fornell almost (we hope) killed. I'm thinking after tomorrow's goodbye scenes etc., we'll be set up for the hunt for Kort.

And that Gibbs/Kort line was priceless. So Gibbs, and I love the way he kinda looked at Tony quickly before replying.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top