Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2019, 08:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Daughters" (16.24) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 21st @ 8PM) .:Season Finale:.

NCIS 16.24 - "Daughters"
Original Airdate: May 21, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
Former FBI Agent Tobias Fornell pleads with Gibbs to do whatever is necessary
to take down drug dealers and suppliers in the area after his daughter, Emily
Fornell, is hospitalized from an opiate overdose. Gibbs is haunted by the
personal aspects of the case and his history with vigilante justice.
Source
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

nice to see fornell again, just sad about the circumstances.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.

Agreed nuwanda
Old 05-21-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I am legit flipping the freak out right now!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a great episode. Case was a bit different since it wasn't directly related to NCIS, but by contractor type thing only. So sad to see Emily had not been doing well and everything she had been going to. I am glad that in the end she realized that she needed help. Felt so bad for Fornell. I love that he got Emily back with the painting of her toenails

I wonder how long this storyline will be in the next season. Seems like it could possibly last all season in the background. I hope that won't be the case though.

It was nice we saw a little bit of everyone in the episode.

Gibbs talking to Diane through out and the one time when Fornell was talking to Diane... that was Gibbs...

And of course that ending! Was so happy!! That above gif was my reaction too.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy Crap. Apparently it was shot as a top secret ending. No one knew except the people in the know...

Makes me curious what this is all about. Can't wait.

Love it!

Sad about the case, yeah Emily seemed to have it all together. But given her family issues. Makes sense and if like anyone in real life. A simple issue medically can spin you out of control. Fornell would have really been lost if something had happened to Emily! But thankfully he has Gibbs for support.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok holy shi** this had better not be a Gibbs mind going ..,I was waiting to hear him ask if she was real . Now it is wait till October to see this cliffhanger .
Love seeing Fornell, just not as crazed Dad . This story finale had so many layers .

All I can think is Gibbs etc looking into the Pillmaker /manufacture are very very dangerous group.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am SO mad right now! I had DVR'd the episode and just now sat down along with my sandwich and drink soooo anxious to watch the season finale...and what did I find? It turned out to be nothing but an hour of weather reporting!

Ok, so I live in Kansas and I get there have been some tornadoes and some flooding here and there in the midwest (not anywhere close to me thankfully!), but they needed to take an entire HOUR to talk about chances of rain and a little flooding?!

Okay, guess I need to be a little more understanding that there are folks who need to hear about weather conditions in their area...I get that and I do understand that. I'm just ticked that I now have to wait at least 24 hours until I can check into CBS online to watch the episode! Grrrrr!

Thanks for letting me vent...I had to either share or explode I'm so dang disappointed right now! But at least it was fun reading all your comments. I kind of have a general idea of how the show went and what to look for so that's interesting for sure.

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh no Jenny That's terrible when things like that happen! I'm so sorry. I hope you can watch on CBS soon
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am just curious what would lead this to trouble, and why she would come out of hiding? The vistor was very real because we heard the door, and Gibbs was ready to get on someone case only to be shocked by his visitor.

Maybe CBS can get Michael to come back for the season opener as dual promo for NCIS and Bull LOL.

Can she really go back into hiding after this?
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is TV Line interview with showrunners hinting at her role next season .
As posted above ,how they kept her filming a huge Secret .
https://tvline.com/2019/05/21/ncis-r...-ziva-returns/
Old 05-22-2019, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

To dear Chelle, Thank you for being so sweet to sympathize with me for not being able to watch the final episode last night due to the tornado/flooding weather reporting taking over in my neck of the woods. I'm sorry for ranting but dang, I was REALLY disappointed to not be able to see the season's final episode!

And Jasper, as I just read your comment, you got my curiosity up big time by mentioning the shocking visitor. I thought hmmm, who in the world would be "shocking?"

And then Logan, I thought twice about going into the link you provided, asking myself if I wanted to see what might prove to be a spoiler or not...then I decided I didn't care if I happened to see who the visitor was, by golly, I just had way too much curiosity! Ha! So I just clicked into it and, aye caromba! Soooooo cool!! And really, I think we all knew she had to come back at some point or why would they have brought her name back into the story line recently. But still, so great to see her again. And Gibbs was speechless for once! Thank you for posting that link!

It's always really fun to read everyone's comments here, but especially great this time since I couldn't see the episode for myself last night. And so yeah, now we all have to wait 'til the Fall to see what's next...but in my case, heck, I'll just be glad to get caught up with you guys when I get to watch last night's show tonight (hopefully)!!

Jenny
Old 05-22-2019, 01:49 PM
Website Manager

Poor Gibbs probably thinking he's loosing his mind more when Ziva showed up. Though I guess in Ziva's case you could hear her move about.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jenny do you have on demand to watch the ep ? Or it may be up on Hulu .
Old 05-22-2019, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Logan, I just got home from an appointment after picking up some bbq burnt ends, and saw your comment. So I just now checked to see if it was available yet at CBS by clicking into: cbs.com/shows/ncis and ALL ACCESS came up and I clicked into last night's eppy and yay, saw the WATCH NOW button... so I'm now going to sink into the sofa with my yummy bbq and watch it.

Thanks for checking with me and for your suggestions! You're the best!

Jenny
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top