Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2018, 11:04 PM
Website Manager

NCIS Crossword #6: Rule 40: If it seems like someone's out to get you, they are. (Current: NCIS LA 1x19)

Previous crossword
Spoiler:

Current crossword

Spoiler:
Old 01-19-2018, 11:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot we had that unfinished one. I'm not going to look at that one again yet

40D - 63?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2018, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you can't get that one Chelle, Here is a hint if you need it. I remember seeing it when I was looking for something. I thought it had been guessed already for some reason. I had it marked off my list

37d Hetty

Last edited by maplezbear; 01-20-2018 at 06:56 AM
Old 01-20-2018, 03:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ I'd already guessed that one its just not in the crossword yet. The only ones we've got left are 11 Across & 40 Down

oh, that's what its talking about. I had no idea what it was talking about so couldn't see it any screencaps. Thanks

40D - 66

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2018, 05:15 PM
Website Manager

Yeah, 37D is answered. Just waiting til it's finished to do an update on the remaining.

40D (66) is correct!
Old 01-20-2018, 05:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

One question left now . Do you remember how close to the end the car is? I really can't remember there being a car at the end of the episode to get the number plate...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Website Manager

Turns out 11A is the license plate on the car that Deeks and Callen were in on NCIS LA. About 10:45 in without commercials. Not sure what's up with the clue.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

ah, ok. It being NCIS LA makes far more sense then. I was confused by the NCIS part of the clue as there wasn't a car at the end of the episode. Thanks for the new clue/info

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, IU didn't see the Hetty one guessed when I went back through the last few posts. I missed it somewhere

Thanks for the hint about the license plate. I was thinking it was the one the people were getting after the play

The only plate I saw with them was 2ABI111, but that doesn't work since the second to last is a 2 in the crossword
Old 01-21-2018, 07:31 AM
Website Manager

Eh, I was looking at the wrong answer on my puzzle... so the Deeks/Callen thing was wrong too... Not sure where I got this license plate from. I suppose I can just fill it in.

ETA: I'll fill it in, it was the car that picked up the guy at the start of NCIS and gave him the bottle of water. About 38 seconds in. 5P=8728

So ya can work on the other crossword now.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That makes more sense too, I was confused by the 'end' then Thanks for filling it in

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2018, 06:41 PM
Website Manager

Well it was the end of the victim anyway. Anyway, the previous crossword is available, then I got another done up after that.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Eh, I was looking at the wrong answer on my puzzle... so the Deeks/Callen thing was wrong too... Not sure where I got this license plate from. I suppose I can just fill it in.

ETA: I'll fill it in, it was the car that picked up the guy at the start of NCIS and gave him the bottle of water. About 38 seconds in. 5P=8728

So ya can work on the other crossword now.
No problem. That answer was what I was originally going to guess before the other hint you gave

39D 1873
Old 01-21-2018, 09:07 PM
Website Manager

38D yes, 39D already solved
Old 01-23-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry. I had them mixed up on my list. At least you knew what I was going for

46D - $5200
Closed Thread   Post New Thread