Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know, no new episode next week, this sucks!

I guess I will have to watch these clips over and over to pass the time haha!

The ending totally made my night especially. I love how we got some TIVA woot!

Did anyone else notice how the music cleverly stops right when Tony says " i say it with Love" and there is an awkward silence.

Ziva gives him this wince look as she starts to think about what he said.
Than she said that she would do anything that "i am at your mercy" hmmmm! wink wink

Someone mentioned this before: what if TIVA is already sleeping together. I don't think they are but it would be a nice twist towards the end of the season that they started to hook up behind the scenes and are keeping it a secret. That would be a dream come true haha!

I guess I will just take what we got so far but that was a nice ending to a decent filler episode. Definitely need something funny and I am glad we got TIVA working together again

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not from you bb. I really won't be able to pull off the whole goth look though. LOL.
I am offended. Aww, you should try though. I know I would.

Quote:
This is the true essence of the show, how all these characters can work together cohesively as a unit and as partners. Loved it.
Oh yes, I totally agree with this. They're the reason we watch the show, or at least the reason I watch the show and keep watching. Their interactions week to week make it for me and it's so great to have most everyone back and interacting with each other and being their old goofy selves.

Quote:
And the whole pumpkin bit was hilarious. He was way excited to use the liquid nitrogen.
That was awesome! I knew something was gonna happen because he was much too interested in that pumpkin. I thought it was going to explode though and not have him drop it. Still awesome though. And the "love tap" was made of win.

Quote:
And I laughed so hard when she mentioned something with McGee and Jonas Brothers. Oy vey, I don't even want to know.
I did too! Though I for one would have liked to see it. It would be such a priceless shot, but just the mere mention of McGee in skinny jeans a la Jonas Brothers was enough to have me

Quote:
Someone mentioned this before: what if TIVA is already sleeping together. I don't think they are but it would be a nice twist towards the end of the season that they started to hook up behind the scenes and are keeping it a secret. That would be a dream come true haha!
I don't think that they are. It just wouldn't make sense to me with the way they've been acting in the episodes. It is an interesting theory though.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I know! I loved that almost everyone was in it and Palmer was especially funny tonight! I loved the headslap Gibbs gave him. His reaction was priceless and Abby was so cute too offering him some of her caf-pow.

I LOVED everyone calling Ziva AGENT Ziva. It made me melt from the love. And PROBIES! I loved how much Tony was picking on both Ziva and McGee, though more on Ziva. Her little freakout was hilarious and that last scene totally made the episode for me too. I knew she was planning something but I wasn't sure what it was and Tony saying that he calls her Probie with LOVE made me And Ziva's reaction! It's been a great week for my ships. I also love Ziva's last line to Tony, though for some reason I can't remember it at this moment. Oh well, but I LOVED the ep! I was cracking up and just enjoying the normality of it. It was niiiice.

No new ep next week? Is that why there was no promo?
I mentioned no new eppy next week on the bolo thread a few days ago & was ignored.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
I mentioned no new eppy next week on the bolo thread a few days ago & was ignored.
Aww, I'm sorry! I'm sure it wasn't done purposefully. Do you know specifically why?
Old 10-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Aww, I'm sorry! I'm sure it wasn't done purposefully. Do you know specifically why?
oh well, no big deal.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Lots of laughs to be had in this ep. Which is not a bad thing at all.

Tony gets to have twice the fun calling two people 'probie'. Of course you knew Ziva wasn't going to like it. But it's funny that she decides to speak her mind about it right when Gibbs is in the vicinity. But it looks like Ziva got the last laugh with her prank in the end. Not too bad at all. I wonder how long it takes to get that color blue off your teeth??

It was nice seeing Palmer in this ep. I don't think he's been around much lately. So like him to drop the pumpkin filled with liquid nitrogen. I think he must have been watching an old ep of Numb3rs recently with that one.

I'm sad there is no new ep next week. What will I do with my Tuesday night? I guess watch the re-run.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was awesome! I knew something was gonna happen because he was much too interested in that pumpkin. I thought it was going to explode though and not have him drop it. Still awesome though. And the "love tap" was made of win.
I totally forgot about the pumpkin! I also thought it was going to explode!

Quote:
It would be such a priceless shot
Yes it would!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
oh well, no big deal.

You know what I just remembered....PROBIE SANDWHICH!

Quote:
I wonder how long it takes to get that color blue off your teeth??
I have no idea, but I kinda wish we could have seen a bit more, like maybe Tony's reaction to seeing the blue in his teeth. I think that would've been awesome.

Quote:
It was nice seeing Palmer in this ep. I don't think he's been around much lately.
He hasn't, so it was great having him back. He brings such a great comedy to the show. I love his lame jokes and just everything about him.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Can I just say I loved Gibbs kinda b-slap to Ziva about the Probie thing. It made me laugh, as mean as it was.
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
razzlephrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
Did anyone else notice how the music cleverly stops right when Tony says " i say it with Love" and there is an awkward silence.

Ziva gives him this wince look as she starts to think about what he said.
Than she said that she would do anything that "i am at your mercy" hmmmm! wink wink
I totally noticed that! It was more than just a casual friendly comment.

Loved seeing Palmer, especially when he got headslapped. That proves he's part of the group so why isn't he in the opening credits??!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzlephrat (View Post)
Can I just say I loved Gibbs kinda b-slap to Ziva about the Probie thing. It made me laugh, as mean as it was.
I totally knew that Gibbs was gonna get on Ziva about not liking being called Probie.

Quote:
Loved seeing Palmer, especially when he got headslapped. That proves he's part of the group so why isn't he in the opening credits??!!!
It is proof that he's part of the team, so I have no idea why he's not in the opening credits. I think it's totally absurd and he should've been added a long time ago.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Halloween episode ... and a good'un at that!!

Ziva now an official NCIS agent , been a long time coming heh

Loved all the "Probie" talk, Tony's certaintly having fun with thatt , and when she tried to defend herself being called it, and Gibbs walked out and moreorless put her in her place , awwww.. made me chuckle

Good to have Palmer back and on form.. Was it just my eyes or did I see him attempt to get a kiss from Gibbs after he had kissed Abby?!... I know Gibbs just gave him a smack on the head, but Im sure Palmer lean in as if to say "me nxt"... Not that I blame him, who wouldnt want a kiss from Gibbs!!?!?!?

No new epi next week? I'll live I guess, and I hear Robert Patrick (aka FBI Agent John Doggett from The X-Files), will be in the next epi on 3rd Nov , awsome possum!

G x
Old 10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Was it just my eyes or did I see him attempt to get a kiss from Gibbs after he had kissed Abby?!... I know Gibbs just gave him a smack on the head, but Im sure Palmer lean in as if to say "me nxt"... Not that I blame him, who wouldnt want a kiss from Gibbs!!?!?!?
Seriously? He leaned in? I guess you're right about everyone wanting a kiss from Gibbs. Hmm, do I sense some slash here.

^^ Oh I heard about Robert Patrick being on there as well. The X-Files is my all time favorite show so I recognized him immediately!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I'm so excited for Robert Patrick to be on there! It'll be like two of my favorite things all mixed together
ChoirNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe Tony will mention Terminator 2 in the episode with Robert Patrick? He failed to mention it in the last one with the liquid nitrogen.