Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I find his ramblings cute and I've always loved Ducky. But that's just me as well.

I have to agree with whoever said that Tony was obnoxious in the ep. It seemed to me like he wasn't focusing on the case at all and just cracking jokes, in the writing I mean. It felt like every line out of his mouth was some sort of random thing and it kind of annoyed me. It was an alright ep, and for me the ending scene is what saved it, as well as the cornfield scene with Tony and Ziva and the scene where Ziva shoots the guy. I did like the Abby scenes cuz she was cute, but it was kind of a boring episode. I hate to say that because I love NCIS so much and the characters and actors so much as well. I just hope the next eps are better is all. We'll see I guess, but I'm very hopeful because as far as I can remember this is the only ep that has felt like a let down to me.
NCIS writers went to LA & NCIS writers today are UC students writiing 101 class...
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I think once LA finds its footing, NCIS will get better. I also think LA has been worse than NCIS in general, however the writing is better. Almost all of the characters on NCIS are out of character this season IMO. Gibbs should be angrier, Tony should be funnier (no, being obnoxious isn't being funny), McGee should be dorkier, he seems very uptight etc. Abby and Ducky are the only ones in character. Ziva's somewhere in-between. The writing/characters/jokes just seem ... off.

It just kinda of makes me wish they hadn't done the whole spin-off thing. Oh well.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-carby (View Post)
I think once LA finds its footing, NCIS will get better. I also think LA has been worse than NCIS in general, however the writing is better. Almost all of the characters on NCIS are out of character this season IMO. Gibbs should be angrier, Tony should be funnier (no, being obnoxious isn't being funny), McGee should be dorkier, he seems very uptight etc. Abby and Ducky are the only ones in character. Ziva's somewhere in-between. The writing/characters/jokes just seem ... off.

It just kinda of makes me wish they hadn't done the whole spin-off thing. Oh well.
The last 3 episodes of LA have been very good, in that respect I think the cast is starting to jell & have personality's. I think LA will find it's niche & not compete with NCIS. I must pay attention to the writers & see if there are any crossovers. CSI & Law & Order did OK. There are parallels. Callan & his seceret dark side, Kensi, a Ziva clone, Eric, is McGee, Only missing Tony.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-carby (View Post)

I get that the characters are a bit off, especially in this ep imo, but then again shouldn't they be a bit off? I mean are we to believe that they have all recovered from what happened with Ziva? I would hope not. I would think that the situation with Ziva, them thinking she was dead and then finding out she was tortured, would be something that they wouldn't recover so easily from and idk something they'd be careful about with her and therefore sort of be thrown off their game?