Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2019, 04:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I am in the final season. I'm watching the last few episodes now (I've got 5 eps left, including the one I'm currently watching) actually - not that I'll finish it today. He marries the fake wife towards the end of S7 but she only really gets the storyline in mid-end S8

aww heat does that though so completely understandable. Sorry it did that to you

My voice has been croaky & going all week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2019, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It'd have been worse... I live with my parents, (we moved separately abroad and ended up at the same place) and we don't have airco so it's hard to do anything sometimes... Oh, and we have a cat "who also packed his luggage" a year ago and moved in with us. I actually had to "water him/give him a bath" every couple hours to make sure that he survives the weather... he will be 10 years old next month...

(Oh, and I'm Hungarian...)

I personally love how the show ends with House faking his own death and spending his last months with Wilson, his one true friend...

That's not good... Try to drink lots of tea and take vitamins. It's winter over there, right?
Old 07-27-2019, 05:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That sucks & poor kitty . No aircon & heatwaves is awful. That's pretty much summer for me

I loved the shows ending too It was fitting that they ended up together the way they did

I think I'm susceptible to voice strain as it happens quite a bit (well not like multiple times a year, but once or twice a year)

Yeah its winter here, but may not be what you'd consider winter. My days are around 18°C(54°F) & it hasn't really been dropping below 8-10°C(46-50°F) overnight. The whole of the country isn't like that, but where I live is or has been this winter

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2019, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Same. Usually I don't mind that much, but this was my 2nd heatwave for the summer and it's getting harder to tolerate it...

15 Celsius sounds perfect though The winters I'm used to had -10/-20 sometimes... So 15 degree sounds like spring to me

Hopefully you'll get well soon At least you don't need to use your voice that much during the weekend, I assume
Old 07-27-2019, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
the actress who played the attorney M. Allison Hart on NCIS played the patient's wife.
She seemed to show up on a lot of shows I think currently she is on a soap

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
Finally the heatwave is over... Thank god. I didn't apply to anything this week, my brain was pretty much fried with the "lovely" weather. But I'm sure that something will come up soon...

Welcome back, Steph I know the feeling when your computer is empty... It's a weird feeling

How was your week?
Good to hear the heatwave is over for you Hanna!

It's so nice having a clean computer

It was ok. Not much happening while I was away.

How is everyone's weekend so far?
Old 07-27-2019, 05:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It sucks for me as I'd rather the cold weather (or at least actually getting proper seasons, maybe not extreme cold) & the chance of snow. I miss snow . Its the middle of winter & sure I'm sitting in the sun right now but I could get away with just being in a t-shirt & that sounds awful to me. I want cold... but each winter seems to be getting warmer instead

My weekend doesn't require too much talking, no. So that's something

I should go grocery shopping but I don't want to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-28-2019, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Do you go grocery shopping in the end?

My weekend was the usual... With visiting the gardening centre besides grocery shopping... My mom is one of those persons who has over 200 plants in door and she always needs to buy something... Usually soil or pots, and I almost always end up tagging along with her so that I can provide "my opinion" about what to buy...

Yeah, I feel you... Every winter I'm hoping for at least some snow, I don't want extreme cold & dry winter, I just want regular winter with a bit of snow... But yeah each years gets worse here as well...

Anyways, tomorrow I'm re-starting the application/job hunting and I'm hoping to finish one of my side projects (translating shows from Spanish to English) next week since I haven't uploaded anything since March...
Old 07-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle, I totally feel for you as you know I totally understand your weather complaints In a couple of moths I will be in the same predicament and am dreading it. Shame the weather can't change and make some places that are always hot, cold for a change

That is good about your weekend and I don't blame you for not wanting to go shopping

Wow, that is a lot of indoor plants Hanna. Hope you had fun hanging out with your mom.

Good luck with the next round of applications!
Old 07-29-2019, 01:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I did eventually go grocery shopping

sounds fun with all those plants & continuous shopping

That sucks about your winter too

Good luck with the next round of applications

& in a few months I get your heat Steph :yuck: Not ready for that so you can keep it for a little bit longer for me?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2019, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, it's an ongoing... I mean never ending process of buying soil & pots, especially that gardening centres also have more plants so there always new plants to care for...

We mostly have Mediterranean (Spanish/African) plants, some plants native in Florida and yesterday we even got a fern tree (native of Australia ) At least I'm learning about gardening too beside her
Old 07-29-2019, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry Chelle, I don't want it any longer than we need it. At the rate the weather is changing, we will probably only have a week this year of 'cool' weather.

That is good you are at least learning gardening, I wish I knew what I could grow my own stuff everything dies though. What kind of plans to you have native to FL?
Old 07-29-2019, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
That is good you are at least learning gardening, I wish I knew what I could grow my own stuff everything dies though. What kind of plans to you have native to FL?
I'm a pro at google-ing seed propagation and plant care. I'm not sure if it's native to Florida, but as far as I know it's fairly common over there... At least according to the internet... Colocasia Gigantea = Elephant Ear plant
Old 07-29-2019, 11:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

There is always something new to buy

Nice that you're learning about the plants & gardening . Cool you've got a few natives from Florida & Australia. What sort of fern is it?

Quote:
At the rate the weather is changing, we will probably only have a week this year of 'cool' weather.
Very true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2019, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm still hoping for some cool winter weather, but we'll see...

Chelle, it's a Dicksonia fern tree. Hopefully it'll like the climate inside the house

Btw I'm still watching season 3 of NCIS, and yesterday I just "run into" Zac Efron within 3x13 before he became famous He already had the hairstyle though...
Old 07-30-2019, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you get some

Nice . Good luck keeping it inside. I think it should be ok, just so long as its kept moist (soil)

I didn't even realise he was in the show or I just haven't really noticed Clearly not memorable for me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread