Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2019, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Nice . I hope you can find something, especially something which will mean you won't have to change location or learn Dutch. That's pretty cool & handy that you've been able to live there 5 years without learning the language
Thanks

I mean sure I can understand some Dutch, but I'm nowhere near conversation level... Plus I studied everything in English so it'd make much more sense to work in an English speaking environment... But I'll keep you posted
Old 06-25-2019, 01:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good luck

it sucks when weekends go fast

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2019, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It definitely does.

I can't believe this week is halfway over already. Crazy.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It really is

At work we all do a birthday celebration for another colleague & the person who I put my name down for doesn't want me to do anything so then I feel bad so still want to do something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2019, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

That's nice of you Chelle, I'm sure that your colleague will still appreciate the thought...

Yeah, the week went fast...

Tomorrow I have to start preparing for my thesis defense on Friday, but I'm kind of looking forward to it!

And I'm almost done catching up with NOLA, only have 6 more episodes to watch
Old 06-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw that's sad Chelle that she doesn't want you to do anything for her. Do you all celebrate that persons birthday or just you? Is it like a Secret Santa type thing? I am sure you will find her something nice even if she may not want it

Quote:
Tomorrow I have to start preparing for my thesis defense on Friday, but I'm kind of looking forward to it!
Goof luck with that!

That's how many episodes I still have to watch
Old 06-27-2019, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Goof luck with that!

That's how many episodes I still have to watch
Thanks

So I may finish the season before you...
Old 06-27-2019, 02:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She did appreciate it & my lack of signage to explain why there was randomly brownies in the staff room

Good luck with your thesis defense

I still have two NOLA episodes

Quote:
Do you all celebrate that persons birthday or just you?
Nah its just who brings in the food (E.G. cake) for that person. When I asked her when she'd prefer to celebrate since her birthday isn't until the weekend she told me not to worry about it as she didn't see the point in celebrating it & it wasn't like she was at work on her birthday. But I felt bad so I still made brownies, but put no sign up explaining them, so it was just between us we knew what they were for & otherwise they were just a treat for others

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-27-2019, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So I may finish the season before you...
Definitely a good chance of that

Ah ok. I figured that was the case Chelle, but wasn't sure. That was a good way to do it Chelle

Ok, I am signing off for the night. Will be back to posting on Sunday
Old 06-28-2019, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Really smooth with the brownies I'm glad that your colleague appreciated the gesture.

I'm done with the defense. It went okay. Though it was a long day... probably going to watch the rest of the NOLA episodes during the weekend...

The next I'm going to the university it's going to be for graduation ...
Old 06-28-2019, 11:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Steph

Glad the defense went ok even if it was a long day . Watching the rest of NOLA sounds like a good way to spend the weekend to me

Exciting that your next time is graduation

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

2 more episodes left from NOLA Probably going to watch them tomorrow!!

And yes, it's exciting to attend graduation!
Old 06-30-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad that the defense went well and for the next time you are there will be graduation florerr!

I hope to finish watching NOLA this week. I have 5 more episodes of Rookie Blue to finish before I move on to NOLA Clearing the DVR off one episode at a time!

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 07-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good luck finishing. Hope you both enjoy & get to watch all you want to
Eventually I'll get around to watching the last two NOLA episodes myself

My weekend wasn't too bad. Not overly eventful which can be nice. I had to by new work shoes though & today my feet were very glad when I got home & took them off. Hate getting used to new shoes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hear you on new shoes. At least you can find some you like even if they hurt your feet right now
Closed Thread   Post New Thread