Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2019, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its not too bad. Think I'm getting sick though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-19-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear that

I probably won't be posting tomorrow. Going to go visit grandma as she is in the hospital.
Old 06-19-2019, 11:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope she's ok

I might see if some of the GT members can drop by then as I also won't be around so much Friday night/Saturday as I'll spend time with my parents & probably see my Nanna again. They've been down a few days to help my aunt look out for her since she's not coping well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-21-2019, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is much better today thankfully.

Ok, Have a good visit with your family
Old 06-21-2019, 11:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that's good

It wasn't too bad. My Nanna's brain is doing dreadful things to her though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-22-2019, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard seeing someone like that

I wish the weekends were longer
Old 06-23-2019, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know, so do I

Had a nice day today. Met up with Cece, one of the GT members, who's in Australia for a few days & had lunch with her. Then in the afternoon I went to a craft show. Now I'm too tired to make myself dinner though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-23-2019, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

At least you can be there for her!

I've been doing literally nothing for the past few days, but going to graduate from college/university in 2-weeks time... So I'm sure that my "schedule" will change in the near future
Old 06-23-2019, 03:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Doing nothing can be good . Congrats on graduating (or almost graduating) college/university That's exciting!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-23-2019, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks
After 4 years of studying, I'm super glad that I get my degree on time... Though I'm slightly nervous about job hunting... But I'm trying to take it one day at a time
Old 06-23-2019, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a nice day Chelle! Neat you got to meet up with a member from )

florerr doing nothing is sometimes good! Congrats on graduating soon!
Old 06-24-2019, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you'll get it on time . What did you study? Job hunting isn't very fun, good luck with that

Best to take one day at a time, yes

It was a nice day, yes My weekend felt like it went way too quickly though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-24-2019, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

BA in International Business and Management, similar to Business Administration.

Thanks I'll keep you posted about how that goes... Hopefully I can find something where I'm not required to speak Dutch... As I don't really want to change location (again) country-wise... (For the past 5 years I've been living in the Netherlands, but I've never needed to learn Dutch, almost everyone speaks English...)

I'm glad that you had a nice weekend, even if it felt too short
Old 06-24-2019, 03:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice . I hope you can find something, especially something which will mean you won't have to change location or learn Dutch. That's pretty cool & handy that you've been able to live there 5 years without learning the language

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-24-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My weekend felt like it went way too quickly though
That's how about the weekend as well.

Quote:
Hopefully I can find something where I'm not required to speak Dutch.
Hope you will be able to find something that won't require that!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread