Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2019, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, I've never seen s5 & s6 only watched s7, since I was curious how the show will end...

I liked adult Henry, but the "one true love arch" was soo forced with him... I didn't have issues with the change of place & time, but I didn't develop any feelings for the main pair... Yeah, the stepmother was also cool...

I know that Selena becomes a likable character by the end, I just hate how her presence in s4 & s5 destroyed Regina's happily ever after for pretty much no reason...

Any ideas for the new title?
Old 10-08-2019, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ah well that should motivate you to get through S4 to see what those are like

I didn't mind the change in time & place either, it just was hard to like the new characters or some of them anyway. Then wasn't feeling true love with Henry & Ella unfortunately

Yeah I hated that about Zelena too, it just wasn't necessary for the show. I'm glad that by the end they could repair (or create really) a bond between the sisters at least as that was nice. Regina got family, & she got redemption & a sort of happily ever after Just needed her own love

No, brain doesn't work. Pick random song lyrics or a quote from something if you'd like

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-08-2019, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I can't come up with anything either... "When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year, but I'll be there for you"

When you said song lyrics, that's what popped into my mind What do you think?

In my head canon Regina found her happily ever after the series finale, and they went on another "Operation" to bring back her one true love

Instead of the Frozen/Marian angle they could have easily brought back Cora one season earlier... That would have made much more sense, since we already got to meet her in season 2...
Old 10-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We can figure out a title in the next thread

New thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread