Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I might do it again today Actually I did some work already & I could do more while watching, we'll see if that happens though

Sounds like me yesterday Hope you found the motivation to do some of the things you needed to do though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you were able to get work done!

I did find some motivation to do some stuff today, but today went by so fast I hate that.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you got some done, sorry your day went too fast though!

I got a bit done this afternoon after work or at least the amount I wanted to get done

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It just seems like the weekends go by quicker and quicker

That is good you were able to get some more work done!
Old 04-10-2018, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know

Minimal posting from me today, I feel mentally & emotionally drained

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Understandable. That is how I was feeling when I was posting last night.

Will post some more later. Just a had a few minutes at work and thought I would post a little bit.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

why must life be draining at times?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Right? I wish i knew the answer

Any plans for this weekend? I am determined to get things done
Old 04-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

So do I

I really don't like it when my shift is changed during the week, I'd rather work the same shift each day in the week. Still not entirely sure why I have to work the closing shift instead of the opening shift today . Guess it wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't such a dramatic difference between working 7-3 & 10-6...

I have to study for most of it probably Haven't been able to get done as much as I would've liked during the week so now have to do what I haven't done as well as what I was already planning on doing over the weekend

Hope you can get what you need done done!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sucks you had to work a different shift. Don't know why you would need to do that either - unless someone had to leave early or something?

Aw, sorry you will be studying. I sure hope you are able to get your classes all complete sooner than you thought.

Thanks! I am going to definitely work on it
Old 04-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope it was something about having permanent staff finishing but I don't really get it as casuals have closed in the past . Oh well

Hopefully, we'll see

Good luck

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-13-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that is weird then about closing.

I have a headache
Old 04-13-2018, 08:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I get it in a way but why me? Why such a dramatic change instead or just making someone who was already on a later shift just work a later one? oh well, day over now

I must've been tired after this week as I slept for around 10-11 hours. Still can't process things fully though, but spent a few hours doing coursework this morning

I'm sorry hope its not a bad one

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-14-2018, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It doesn't make any sense. No idea what they were thinking with doing it that way.

That is good you were able to sleep so long. Hope you are feeling ok though.

I took some aspirin before bed and It was gone this morning, which was good
Old 04-15-2018, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh well, I don't either

Yeah I don't know what it was, I think exhaustion after the week . But then I had four hours sleep last night, woke up & then after reading for a while fell asleep for another probably almost 5 hours . That was odd

I'm glad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread