Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2018, 01:17 PM
MST Manager

Just stopping by! Hope all is well with everyone.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Nikki. Thanks for stopping by Hope you are well!
Old 02-23-2018, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you're feeling better Steph

I think I'm getting a cold now

Meetings shouldn't go for that long, but we had some talk about essential oils from one of the parents since most of the staff are interested in that. Then we had a longer meeting on top of that & just all became too long (even if dinner was provided which is nice)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

Oh no! I hope you are not getting sick now

Ah ok. You think they could do the actual meeting part first, then talk about the oils after Then at least that way you could have left if you wanted to (maybe?). THat is nice they at least did provide dinner.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I seem to be feeling a bit better now so maybe its more a 48 hourish type thing? I hope so anyway

Now that would've been nice as then I could've left But doubt they would've asked the parent to come in & talk to us at around 8pm

is a wonderful distraction from doing my coursework

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2018, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully that is all it was. I am gald you are feeling better

Ah, yeah doubt they would have done that I missed the part that it was a parent talking about the oils.

That is good you have a distraction
Old 02-24-2018, 10:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

distractions can be fun but they can also be bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is very true

Hope you had a good weekend
Old 02-26-2018, 12:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it went too quickly but it was good . Hope you had a good one too

Monday already again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really did go by too quickly. Mine was ok. Didn't do much

I know! This week is going by quick already. I can't believe we are alredy almost to March.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its crazy time goes way too quickly, as always

I've been told that I have to watch some induction video for my course that they were meant to send me before I started. Its REALLY boring & its an hour & a half long . Its full of common sense things & I wish I could stop playing it. I've got it in the background while I'm posting now . There's meant to be some code in it somewhere that I've got to send to my trainer so she knows I've watched

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2018, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is

That is no fun! I would be doing exactly what you are doing though Was the code something that popped up on the screen or was it something they said in it? If it was something that popped up, I would be fast forwarding that video till I found it
Old 03-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't know until I played it but it was something on the screen

how is tomorrow already Friday?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that is a bit easier! Hope it didn't take too long to find it!

I know, it's crazy it's the weekend again already.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It didn't, once I got to the end of the video (so after hearing the whole hour & a half thing)

Very crazy . Of course I'll be spending most of mine doing coursework. I fell behind with it in February (well a little in January but mostly February) as there's just so much & only so much time I can do it in. I was just looking at the questions & some of them I'm convinced will make me want to bang my head against a wall while answering but we'll see

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread