Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Si! That's nice your sister is visiting and you are spending time with all of your family Sounds like a great weekend!

I haven't done anything... been nasty weather the past few days and supposed to be the same tomorrow thanks to hurricane Harvey. Even though it is not directly effacing us, it is indirectly because we have a tropical system that is over us and it can't move because of the hurricane, so it just keeps dumping rain. But, if it lets up for a little bit tomorrow, I may go visit a friend.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've heard that a few times about Australia but I don't personally see the appeal Guess its a case of not seeing what I've got though

That sounds like a good weekend Si Hope you have fun with your sister

Hope the rain doesn't cause any damage Steph & it clears up soon

My weekend hasn't been the most eventful. Done grocery shopping, then today I went art supply shopping for inspiration for my father's fathers day card I think I know what I'm going to do with it now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2017, 04:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Hey guys!

So, I've been having a good time with my sister She'll be here till Tuesday, so one more day to hang out

Steph Sorry about the bad weather, and I really hope you stay safe and that the Hurricane disperse or goes away soon. Did you manage to go visit your friend?

Chelle, I think that's normal we're so used to the place we live that it's normal.
Ohh I can't wait to see the father's day card
Old 08-27-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've heard that a few times about Australia but I don't personally see the appeal Guess its a case of not seeing what I've got though
I think that is exactly it I know I feel the same about where I live.

Good you finally figured out what you are doing for your Fathers Day Card!!

Rains hasn't caused any damage for me personally, but other people have had water get in their homes. Nothing at all compared to what Texas is dealing with, which is just so sad and devastating.

Yay you will get to visit with your sister for a few more days, Si!

Thanks Si I didn't go visit my friend today, which was fine by me because I didn't really want to go out to where she lives Plus it was probably flooded out there, so even more reason not to go.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It may be nothing compared to Texas but still sad Hope it doesn't get worse for you

Enjoy your last day with your sister

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-28-2017, 08:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Hey guys!
Thank you for the wishes... had a great time with my sister

Steph that is very sad Hope you continue safe and sound
Old 08-29-2017, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Chelle ans Si. The weather finally cleared for us... the sun is out today and no rain! Speaking of Texas, the more I see the more I wish I could go out there and help - especially the animals

Glad you had a great day with your sister Si!
Old 08-30-2017, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have no words for what I've seen on the news, it looks awful & we'd only be getting a small piece of it. Actually haven't seen anything about it so far tonight

Glad the weather cleared for you hope the sun sticks around & goes over Texas too

Glad you had a great time with your sister Si

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just so sad

Me too! We all need to dry out!!

Two more days and I have a 3 day weekend
Old 08-31-2017, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully you have a good & sunny three day weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh. It's supposed to rain again, but not like we had.

Hope you have a good weekend
Old 09-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a shame, hope it isn't too bad

We'll see I should do cleaning but posting & watching The Handmaiden's Tale instead

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Moderator Manager

hi guys!

Steph, hope the weather improves for you

And Chelle, I can totally understand you I spend a lot of time posting and watching shows when I should be doing other stuffs
Old 09-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Weather not too bad today really. It started raining late last night and was doing so on and off util around noon today. Glad it wasn't a wash out again!

Chelle. Hope you were able to get around to doing other things

Hope you had a good day Si!
Old 09-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its fun to post & watch TV instead of doing the other things

I did do other things though, eventually

Hi Si

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread