Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

fair enough I think I'd do that too (stop watching once you get to the elimination)

It wasn't too bad

That sounds really weird & I guess suspicious. Nice of them but also odd when they're not in contact with you otherwise. Why'd they want to do that if they can't even talk to you or give you their address? I don't know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. Plus I have already seen the rest before

That is always good!

Yeah it is just odd. Supposedly he only thought about it when his sister in law was visiting recently (we are all friends and I had just visited her a few months ago) and she mentioned about my current jobs cause her sister was asking about me. But he never mentioned that was the reason he thought of it. I only found that out when I talked to my friend (his sis in law). So I dunno, very strange and confusing. I feel like there is more going on.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That makes more sense but still odd . Guess its trying to be nice after hearing things but still out of the blue & odd. Also not giving you the full story which can be confusing. There could be more going on but maybe he's been told by your other friends to be nice to you? I don't know I'd wonder if it was some kind of charity case but I'm easily paranoid so my mind would go there

new Lady Antebellum music soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dunno. I just know I am very skeptical and think there is more to it Otherwise not mention it months ago or something. No, I know for a fact he was not told to be nice to me I've known them all for so long, so nothing like that. I hear you, my mind does the same thing sometimes.

Yay for new Lady A music!!
Old 06-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Seems like there probably is more to it seems really odd that now they suddenly say this. Are you going to look into it & go?

I'm not sure what to expect from the single & I haven't listened to the promotional ones they've been releasing, I've just heard "You Look Good". Still excited though hopefully it isn't raining too much tomorrow when I go to buy it

Its rainy & windy here. My landlord is away for the month & I'm meant to be keeping an eye on things& watering her plants for her. At least the rain is doing my job for me but I could hear bangs earlier & I'm hoping that was nothing but its now dark so don't want to go out in the weather & dark to investigate things

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I told them I'd look into it and everything, but after looking into everything, I am not sure it would be worth it to do it even though I would be making a tiny bit more money than I am now. I will go visit them, but not when they want me to

I believe I have heard that song. Curious how the rest of the album will be! Hopefully it wasn't rainy when you went to get it.

Bad Chelle for not watering the plants You are right, at least the rain took care of that for you! Hopefully there was no damage or anything out there when you heard that noise!
Old 06-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sometimes even that tiny bit more isn't worth it though you've got to do what is best for you & what'll make you happy. I don't know if you're happy with your situation now but if this other opportunity isn't going to bring happiness then it may not be worth it. Money isn't everything, sure you need it to live, but it shouldn't be the sole reason for doing something

Nope. Only rained while I was on the bus for a couple of seconds/minutes Now to listen to the album

Its not really bad me as I don't have to water them when the rain is doing it for me . She even told me that. Then I did water them earlier in the week before the rain started. I went up this morning & two of the pots had been knocked over (or possibly one knocked the other over). One was smashed so I had to move that plant into another pot (I'm so glad she has all these pots lying around under her stairs so I could easily do that!) & the other has a crack in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is exactly my thoughts as well

That is good it only rained a few minutes. Lucky you didn't have what we had earlier this week We had non stop rain for like 4 or 5 days. We were in a severe drought, but not anymore!

I know, I was just kidding That's good that is all the noise was and that she had extra pots there!
Old 06-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Well if you were in severe drought then that is good bu that's a long time for rain . We're getting rain off & on at least but day four now of possible rain & its forecast for the next week the same. We don't need it here so much, wish rain would go where we do need it

I know . Yes it was good. Still hopefully nothing else happens

ok these songs don't seem to go together in order I don't think but they're good . Well I'm only on the 3rd song (& one was "You Look Good" so only heard one & a half new songs so far )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly And we had rain half the day today too. Now the mosquitoes are horrible.
Rain on and off is good, Hopefully you don't get a lot since you don't need it and the places that do need it will get the most.

I hope nothing else happens too!

Well that is interesting about the album. Hope the rest of it was good too.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

evil mosquitoes

It was, well I think so I think I've listened to it around 8 times now & that was just yesterday

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really are.

Well that is good then. That is a lot of times to listen to it! It must be all good then
Old 06-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It was inspiring new username ideas too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! That would be weird to see a new un for you! But that is neat it inspired some
Old 06-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know, I've probably had this one for around 5 years. I think it'd take a bit for me to get used to something different too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread