Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you end up trying that, hopefully it will work

Can't believe it's already the weekend. Crazy.

I was thinking about starting the season threads for this past season of the shows. Is that ok with you since I know they are still airing for you?
Old 06-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We'll see

I know the week goes so fast sometimes (or always)

That sounds like a good idea to me do you have any title ideas for them?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really does

I haven't thought that far ahead Was just thinking about t he threads
Old 06-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

For NCIS maybe something about the new team members? For NOLA it could be something about Gregorio but I feel like there may be something better for it. Maybe something about the mayor as I feel he had a major part inn the season but I don't know, I haven't seen much of the season to really comment probably . LA I think should be about Granger/Miguel though. I can look up some quotes & see if there's anything which stands out to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are great ideas. I will try and think of things as well. I am not in a rush to do it, it was just something I was thinking about
Old 06-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

How about "We said goodbye to a 'man of tremendous talent who had a wicked sense of humor and a huge heart' - Forever missed Miguel Ferrer/Owen Granger" for the LA one might be too long for it though. Maybe just have the 'man of tremendous talent' in there?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Either way I think would be good I will mess around with it tomorrow to see about it.

Don't know how much longer I can stay up for posting Good news is we are over 200 posts
Old 06-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you can figure something out

I was thinking that might be the case for the time . Sleep well when you do get off

Excellent news Can't wait to see what the final post count will be then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will sure try to figure it out

Yeah I wish I could stay up longer, but I am so tired right now Thanks, I hope to

I know! I am curious to see what the finals numbers will be too glad we were able to make a big dent this week Thanks for posting with me!
Old 06-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sleep is important we still posted quite a bit & I think it was fun

I'm glad we could too Hopefully we can do it again sometime. Happy to post with you

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is and yes we did It was fun.

We should try to do it once a month or something
Old 06-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds like a good plan

Any plans for the weekend?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just have to work out which weekends

Nope, no plans really. I just went to a friends baby shower. Otherwise, nothing besides being lazy and watching certain seasons of The Amazing Race again

How about you?
Old 06-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

Sounds fun . I haven't seen very much of The Amazing Race, just bits & pieces. Looks interesting but I don't know that I could sit & watch it all at once

Nothing really, just a little grocery shopping, cleaning, & watching Charmed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is a very interesting show I am only binge watching (over a few days per season) the seasons my favorites are on; which were three. I stop watching the each season when they get eliminated though I am on the last one now.

Sounds like a nice weekend

I am getting annoyed/skeptical with/of friends of mine. Out of the blue the other day one of them contacts me saying they can get me a job interview etc and has been pushing it since. I have not heard from either one of them in months and have yet to visit where they live (I didn't even know their address!) but they basically want me to drop everything and go visit in a month with the mind of I am getting a job. Is that crazy or am I just thinking that is crazy??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread