Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love days off

I need to finish poting so I can go slwwp. My eyes are so heavy tonight.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

sleep well not nice to post when your eyes are getting heavy

I've been put on the opening shift tomorrow so have to get up before 6am think I'll have to skip watching NCIS tonight

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww

i slept so much last night From about 9:30 to 6ish! I normally go to sleepy around 11 or 12. And Sunday night..I couldn't fall asleep till almost 2!

I'm almost finished posting..so it'll be another early night
Old 04-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all Long time no see it seams

I am back. Hope everyone has had a good week

Thanks Jenn for helping out around here

Not going to post in many threads tonight since it is so late, but will post more tomorrow!
Old 04-25-2017, 11:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds like a good night's sleep!

Welcome back Steph

I'm watching The Voice Australia at the moment & at one point Delta Goodrem asked if Kelly Rowland had tried Vegemite I don't know what that has to do with anything but it was funny - got to have Delta there for Aussie influence Oh & to explain everything Australian to the others since she's the only Australian coach

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-26-2017, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey

That sounds funny. Interesting they have non aussie judges on that version of the Voice.

I had planned on posting more tonight, but I am just too tired. only got 5 hrs of sleep last night and I am about to crash.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

its always been that way guess Australian singers just won't draw in the ratings as well as international ones. The first season had Delta & Keith Urban but he's more American than Australian (& was actually born in New Zealand, we just claim him). After that its just been Delta, except for one year when she did The Voice Kids & Kylie Minogue was on the adult/normal version.

Completely understandable Sleep well & take care of yourself! I might bump up some threads, but I've kinda been distracted by the posting challenge on the Jennifer Morrison board this month sorry

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is odd. Do you guys have a lot of big singers who are from there? Maybe that is another factor.

It's ok It's nice to finally be able to regulary post agian You are going to have a whole bunch of threads to post in next time you come back
Old 04-28-2017, 02:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

yes & no, they're more big here than outside of the country. but that shouldn't matter I wouldn't think . We've got Kylie Minogue, Danni Minogue (more popular as a singer in the UK I think but Australia loves the Minogue sisters), Tina Arena, Olivia Newton-John, Jimmy Barnes, John Farnham, Guy Sebastian, Jessica Mauboy, Missy Higgins, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Natalie Imbruglia, Kasey Chambers, ect. More recent ones could be Sia (which wouldn't work since she doesn't like to be seen) or Gotye. I don't think we have a shortage of singers to choose from but maybe they've tried people like those ones & they said no

Except I'm a bit tired so I'll probably not post in them until tomorrow

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2017, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Huh. I didn't know some of those you listed were Aussies. Nope no shortage, but it could be like you said, maybe they tried to get those people, but they didn't want to do it.

I hear you I am exhausted myself
Old 04-28-2017, 08:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

well at least if you know who they are then they should be a big name so should be asked then Which ones did you know but didn't know were Aussies?

Guess its going around. Maybe its been a long week? idk

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2017, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. I didn't know the Minogue's, Natalie Imbruglia, Sia, and Goyte were from there. )

Yes, long week definitely

Hope you had a good weekend
Old 05-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

tbh I didn't know the later two were from here at first either . The Minogues I think are more well known in the UK?

My weekend was pretty good. I went to see Beauty & The Beast again yesterday

Hope you had a good weekend too!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea if they are more well known there or not. But you are probably right about it.

Hope you enjoyed the movie just as much as before!

My weekend was ok. Went out of town Saturday then Sunday was a blah day with trying to do stuff around the house.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

as far as I know they are

I did

sometimes they can be good days/weekends

lots of sick children at work lately

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread