Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I am glad the episode turned out to be new. So more for you to watch now.

And when did you become an MST??
Old 03-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep at least some things I'm taping here so I can watch them before I get home. Speaking of I need to get SVU & Arrow taped tonight (well Arrow not so much as it'll be on a few times over the next few days but still need to tape it at some point)

umm Monday. Well Sunday in the US but it was Monday for me . I missed it so I decided to apply but didn't really say anything as I didn't expect to get it but glad I did

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it's good you are able to get some taped and watched before you go back home

I saw the post about it after I asked the question yesterday Congrats on getting it! Sorry I didn't notice sooner

I am so glad this week is almost over. It's been so long.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks it hasn't been that long so it is ok. If it was weeks or months ago I might question how you didn't notice

that's good it is almost over then. Do you now get a long weekend?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2016, 01:11 PM
Website Manager

Hey all
Old 03-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am back

I would have noticed long before that (obviously

No, not a long weekend Just a long one this weekend because I had to go out of town (though, I would have rather been working instead ). Last week just felt really long too. Same with this week since I will have to go back out of town again

Hi Johnnie!

I hope everyone had a good Easter (if you celebrated)/ or a good weekend!
Old 03-27-2016, 08:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hi Johnnie how are you?

Welcome back Steph I hope that your week isn't too bad & then by the end of it things are better & back to some kind of normality

My Easter/weekend/birthday/whatever it was was good

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2016, 03:29 AM
Website Manager

Welcome back

Just heading off to work.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you have a good day at work

& I don't want you to remove yourself from here, I like seeing the board in your list

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2016, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Easter everyone
Old 03-28-2016, 12:35 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
& I don't want you to remove yourself from here, I like seeing the board in your list
Changed your mind?
Old 03-28-2016, 08:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

sort of, I tried extending it so Steph could keep worrying about/dealing with her family & I don't know how much I'll be on as I have a few things to do (like eye tests ) before I go home so I thought it was better to be safe to have someone else here. Just as long as we have someone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Hi Johnnie how are you?

Welcome back Steph I hope that your week isn't too bad & then by the end of it things are better & back to some kind of normality

My Easter/weekend/birthday/whatever it was was good
Thanks Chelle I think after Wednesday, things will be back to normal.

Glad to hear your whatever weekend was good

Nice you kept a MST here Chelle I shouldn't miss posting, but if I do, it's nice there is a backup here Hope you get everything done before you head home!

I am so tired. I am still trying to get the hang of working 8-9 hour days after not having to work them for a couple of years.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I figured you/we probably wouldn't but better to be safe

well for starters I think you should be in bed now as my phone tells me it is passed midnight for you that might help

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2016, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I already have to work again on Thursday I have the feeling I haven't been on vacation after all.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread