Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to continue with my Charmed rewatch, but I am too tired to watch any. Hope to start it up again tomorrow though.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Website Manager

Watched part of the episode, will likely finish it after work on Thursday... Takes a little longer to watch stuff when I'm constantly stopping to put it down for crossword material as well as playing a video game at the same time. Going to head to sleep again soon.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good you got a part of an episode watched It does sound hard when you have all that other stuff you are doing too!

I got a few episodes watched today. Gonna go to bed soon. I have a headache
Old 07-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That would make watching episodes take longer but sounds fun

I got a few episodes watched yesterday since there was nothing else on since it was Saturday & we had our election yesterday which made most channels have election coverage in the evening

Delta released a new album so its taken over my mind (I was also listening to it yesterday & now this morning ) somehow hasn't made me change my icon just yet but did take over my signature

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good you were able to get some episodes watched Chelle.
I got about 4 watched on Thursday Hoping to get some more watched tomorrow.

Always nice when a favorite artist releases a new CD! Haha I am sure your icon will be changed soon since you changed your signature
Old 07-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've watched about half of season three in two days

It is & I'm going to go see her in concert at the end of October

I was changing my signature anyway to remove the link to our celebrating I want to keep McAbby for a little longer or try to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's a nice one Chelle
Old 07-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did that when I first started my rewatch. I didn't get any watched today though Hoping tomorrow! I want to finish season 5 already

Awesome you are going to see her in concert in a few months!

Haha ok. That makes sense then. Can't get rid of McAbby too soon
Old 07-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What's a nice one Yvonne?

I can't help myself sometimes - I put Charmed on & next thing I know I've watched the entire disc & putting on the next

McAbby is wonderful I need them in my icon since I can't have them on the show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Always nice when a favorite artist releases a new CD! Haha I am sure your icon will be changed soon since you changed your signature
I want a new Avril CD, or to see her in concert again.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean Chelle! Currently watching Charmed now. I have gotten 3 episodes in tonight.

I agree with that statement about McAbby!

I hope you will get a new CD release from Avril soon then Johnnie! Or a concert near you at least
Old 07-05-2016, 02:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

any plans for Avril to release something new any time soon for you Johnnie? Hope you get something soon

Charmed is just addictive won't watch it tonight though - watching NCISs instead

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That it is! I was able to watch 6 episodes today. Almost done with season 5 finally.

Yay for watching NCIS tonight

I can't believe the week is already almost halfway done. Holidays always make the week go fast
Old 07-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
any plans for Avril to release something new any time soon for you Johnnie? Hope you get something soon

Charmed is just addictive won't watch it tonight though - watching NCISs instead
Yeah, they are answering the Charmed crosswords pretty fast now, I might have to watch a bunch to get ahead in those crosswords.

Afaik there was supposed to be a Christmas album last year but it never came out. Not sure when her next album will be out, I've seen her in concert twice though.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You better get to watching I forgot about going over there to that crossword! I get side tracked so easily.

Aw, that's no good her Christmas album never came out last year. Maybe it will come out this year instead. At least you have seen her in concert! That is good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread