Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2016, 02:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

more hours in the day could be nice sometimes but I think I'd spend them on here more than sleep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, doesn't seem like enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to be done and to sleep more.

Chelle, I'd probably be the same
Old 04-30-2016, 01:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

we lost this thread a little

I met Delta today I now just want to jump around with excitement. It has been 4 hours but I'm still wrapping my head around it. Only decided to go to see her sing her new single at an instore event last night & now I've met her & hugged her & got a photo with her & her autograph & I'm really happy I'll shut up now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It happens sometimes

That is awesome you got to meet Delta! You can keep talking about it It's exciting when those kinds of things happen

I met up with friends tonight for dinner. One of them is moving away and it's sad They had to move to the other side of the country
Old 04-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It does

I keep having moments of remember it & getting all excited again . She's so nice & to her fans & amazing to hear sing live

Moving is one thing but the other side of the country is even more sad . That's a shame but I hope you had a good dinner

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bet! It will last awhile, I am sure Great experience for you!

I know At least I can go visit though, so that will be nice Dinner was good though
Old 05-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so. I like this feeling

That's good you'll be able to go visit then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2016, 05:33 AM
Website Manager

Took a little while to track this down.

Ya'll had me almost out of NCIS crosswords that I had done up, but turned 2 of the other ones I had in crossword format into images and have them ready, I should probably do some more up later... still got another Christmas one I've been working on that I will likely save until closer to Christmas and include questions from the next specials.

Got Pathfinder today, what I look forward to every week.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for pulling this thread back up Johnnie!

Can't believe we have finished almost all of your crosswords! Glad you have still have some more for us though

I had to see what Pathfinder was Have fun playing!
Old 06-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Website Manager

Oh, I will make more should I run out. Just takes a bit longer if I'm not relying on stuff I can search up easily and have more stuff I see firsthand in the episodes. Though online can be great for double checking the spelling of some things for it's right in the crossword, though I've misspelled before on those.

Yeah, Pathfinder is like Dungeons & Dragons. We're currently level 12, when I get to level 13 my character will be flying a lot. I have a +1 Holy Rapier now... I don't use my melee weapons that much... but when stuff is immune to sneak, or have crazy spell resistance... it might be the better option. Does an extra +1 damage flat off and an extra 2d6 holy is added to damage creatures that are evil.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe we should slow down on answering your questions then?

Hope you're having fun with Pathfinder

the world is crazy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we can slow down on guessing the crossword
Online does help with looking stuff up

Sounds like you are having fun playing Pathfinde, Johnnie! If I had the equipment to run games like that I would give them a try

Chelle, I am guessing you are referring to what happened in Orlando? It is so sad what happened there.

And welcome back! I thought you weren't going to be posting while you were away?
Old 06-13-2016, 09:41 PM
Website Manager

I heard a little about that, granted I don't hear a lot of news since I don't watch the news or really read any newspapers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Maybe we should slow down on answering your questions then?

Hope you're having fun with Pathfinder
I got no problem with the current pace, if I find it getting fast, I can always put up a crossword with mad hard questions. Got two ready to go after the current one, the Christmas one I'll be saving probably til December. Avril, Charmed and Star Trek crosswords I'm only 1 ahead on. In comparison this one has a bunch more made.

Yeah, Pathfinder is one of the only things I look forward to this week, but it sucks that we might not be playing again until June 10th due to circumstances... Father's Day, a camping trip with a bunch of the people who play the week after that, and then after that potentially an AniMaritimes event which may or may not postpone the June 3rd session. Really hard to organize play when there is like 6 or 7 of us involved, originally there was 9 I think, but two dropped out. So we all try to get Sundays off to play.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I was talking about Orlando . That seems smart to not watch the news, ect Johnnie. Things like Orlando though I usually see on FB first

I was taking my tablet with me so I could still post, but just limited amounts mainly because it is so hard to post on it. But I got back yesterday afternoon so could post again

oh well we're good then compared to the other boards I'll pass on the super hard ones for now :flower:

Good luck getting it all organised so you can all play then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-14-2016, 04:53 AM
Website Manager

Yeah, I take my Nintendo 3DS to work, though that is mostly for facebook and twitter stuff in regards to online as usually involves not everything loading and it asking me to reload the page cause it had loading problems. Don't have any issues on my Wii U posting, but the 3DS, probably not enough screen size.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread