Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally missed that thread that Toni created the other day when I was on! I had a few tabs open that I was going to post in and I accidentally closed my browser down. I was so tired and figured that was a sign to go to bed

That's so nice of you to say Toni. I am glad that you feel like you can post here with out being censored. Hopefully you will never feel like that at this board. And I also echo everything else Chelle said as well.

Also,don't know if this is something you might want to do or not, but thought I would mention... you can write a positive review for the site: here is a link for information to do so.

I did catch up on my sleep a bit Chelle Yes, sleep is good.

Good you finished your book! You read fast! Sorry you had to go out in the rain to return the book! Do they have an option to renew the book? If so, you could have done that and went out when it wasn't raining. I don't like going out when it's raining either. Figures it would be all nice out after you took the book back.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I would have taken that as a sign too

Glad you caught up on some sleep

I think I would have had to still go in to renew it otherwise I may have had to pay a fine but not sure. I can renew things though. It took me about three weeks to read the book, I was determined to finish it in time & not have to renew it so yeah did read a little fast . I was reading about twenty pages each day but then when I was sick I wasn't reading so ended up reading quite a lot at the end of last week as I read just over 100 pages in two days

I think I might make myself a hot chocolate & curl up & watch Charmed before bed. The milk needs to be finished by tomorrow anyway so seems like a good excuse to me . Almost up to Michael's episode too, might get to watch it tonight

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-28-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks

Aw, that sucks you would still have to go down there to renew it. Our library allows us to call it in or do it online.

Ah, 3 weeks. That sounds like how much time it takes me usually And when it is down to the due date, I end up reading a lot like you.

Oo Hot chocolate sounds good. Yup, good excuse to make it. As does watching Charmed.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ooh. Thank you, Chelle. I certainly will head over there at some point and post a positive review. Enjoy the day.

Oh one more question: Is it allowed recommend this forum on another board (assuming that particular board allows it that is)?

Last edited by Toni Boop; 07-29-2014 at 02:23 AM
Old 07-29-2014, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm maybe I could have done it online, not sure... might need to look into that

The book I've borrowed now is shorter so should be able to finish it pretty quickly but we'll see

It was good got to watch Michael's episode too

finally finished posting so now to start folding origami for work tomorrow. Going to try see if I can get 3 years olds to make either a car or boat (whichever is easier for me to fold tonight ). No idea how this will go, could be interesting

Hope everyone is having a good week?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
Oh one more question: Is it allowed recommend this forum on another board (assuming that particular board allows it that is)?
If they allow you to post links to other message boards then yes that is allowed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, it might save you time next time Chelle. Hopefully you are able to renew online

Hope you can finish the new book quickly!

Yay for getting to watch Michael s episode!

So far my week is good. Hope yours is too
Old 07-30-2014, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Chelle will not be on tonight so just doing a few posts for her . She is on some strange sugar high from her staff meeting mixed with being really tired. It is actually really amusing and she may hate me when she comes on and reads that I have put this on all her boards .
Old 07-31-2014, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

My week is going pretty well too . Get to see my family tomorrow too

Thanks for helping out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-31-2014, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that Aurora.

Glad to see you are off your sugar high Chelle

Yay for getting to see your family!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Who says I'm off it? no really I am, I'm just now tired & don't feel like posting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2014, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Friday, Everyone.

And can I have some of what Chelle's having?
Old 08-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle. If it lasted more than 12 hrs, I would be concerned

Toni. I am sure she would share.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Didn't come on yesterday cause I was too tired from being out all day.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True, I'm just my normal crazy self now

Yep, I'll share

I had a pretty good weekend. Spent yesterday with my parents, sister, & grandparents which was nice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a nice weekend! Glad you got to spend time with your family
Old 08-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I copy/paste a story of a situation at work?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread