It's nicer when you have a cat all his/her life

How was your day?
Old 07-29-2020, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was fine.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-30-2020, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

My father once rescued a kitty from being killed which was only a few weeks old. He hadn't opened his eyes yet. It was right before I was born too so they got practice with a baby before then having a baby & a kitten to care for
Then despite being raised by humans he hated them, would always hide & only come out at meal times. Especially if we had company, then you really wouldn't see him.

It is nice to have them for their whole lives or most of

Hope both quiches turn(ed) out well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2020, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The tuna quiche is almost gone, and I haven't started on the bacon one yet...

Our current cat also hates other humans, children, etc... He hides if we have guests too, but mostly because he doesn't one anyone to take him from us...

That tells a lot about your parents I'm sure that the cat loved them & you he just hated humans...
Old 07-30-2020, 02:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've never heard of a tuna quiche, sounds like it was a hit if its almost gone

aww that's a cute reason

I'm sure that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2020, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I like to experiment with different ingredients That's what I saw from my parents while growing up... But it tasted great!

Btw how was your day?

I volunteered to a caption creation (subtitle making) vacancy a while back, and heard back yesterday... Had to send the resume... If I can work from home and they won't mind that I live outside of the States, I'm happy to volunteer and gain professional captioning experience/reference...
Old 07-30-2020, 03:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, makes sense. I do the same. Anything probably works in quiche too . I never really grew up eating seafood as my father is allergic to shellfish so that also would influence what I think of seafood & what it can be used in

Meh. i'm glad its finally over. A lot of people where I work are feeling shitty with the organisation we work for & decisions they're being forced to make. One has included one of our casuals quitting. They've also cut back the food budget of all things . Then to add to my day I got a headache half way through the day, took a while before the medication I took finally kicked in too. Plus I ended up sitting outside on a small balcony during my break even though it was cold as I couldn't stand being in the staffroom as there were corn chips in there. Just the smell of them make me feel sick so didn't want to add to my headache. I have an intolerance to corn but there's something more about those which affects me, but not sure what. But they usually make me feel itchy just smelling them. One of the lunches at work has corn chips baked on the top & I try to avoid being anywhere near it that day as even though I'm wearing gloves I will then spend ages after serving scratching at my arms. Then I had to have the staff meeting tonight. Really wanted to just curl up in a ball instead
One positive thing I guess was I drew on my lunch break undistracted by my phone as it hurt looking at the screen. Got quite a bit done on the drawing I'm doing which is good. I'm trying to put together an idea for something I want made for my parents wedding anniversary at the end of the year.

That sounds like a great opportunity & at least gives you something to do too. Good luck

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2020, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Makes sense that you'd stay clear off any seafood

It sounds like that you had an exhausting day

At least tomorrow is Friday.

My day just started, but I'm not sure yet how tiring it's going to be... Normally my birthday (& the days before) is a great period for family drama & arguments... I'm hoping that this year is going to be the exception to the rule.. (my bday is tomorrow...)
Old 07-30-2020, 04:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm over today . Friday being tomorrow is a good thing. Now to make it almost September instead of August

I hope you have a good lead up day & not full of drama . You deserve a good birthday at the very least, if not the days around it!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2020, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is good about the possible volunteer work, Hanna! It's something at least.

Sorry about your day Chelle, hopefully tomorrow will be better!

I need it to be 3 hours from now so I don't have to worry about work for a couple of days. I am so tired I am just ready to go to bed right now. Taking tomorrow off of work to get some stuff done too.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think so too! At least it'd be something! But I'm still hoping for a positive response from a local company too...

Enjoy the day offs Steph! You deserve them!

Thanks, Chelle! Today wasn't so bad, so maybe tomorrow will be alright too.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Movie night.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-30-2020, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Have fun!
Old 07-30-2020, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good so far.