Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2015, 09:18 AM
Passionate Fan

My heart broke for the mother of the leukemia son. She had one son who was killed, then her daughter was killed in action, another son sick, and a 4th that disappeared.
Seems to me there is something with the military that if you have one child killed, and another is still in active service, that they get to be honorablly discharged. IDK, just some WWII stories from my dad. Anyone know for sure about that?

It was a nice episode. I did laugh when Tony saw Palmer with that picture, thinking it was a baby picture only to see that weird shot of the turduckin.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

most things had been said here, but as always i have a few things to add.

- telling a parent that one of their kids is dead is always a bad time, but coming to the hospital definitely didn't seem right to me.
- loved tony and fornell together.
- fornell telling tony he is his least favorite and then changing it to his second least favorite.
- fornell saying to the perp : "there are only two ways how it can go" and after tony hitting the perp in the head saying: "make it three ways".

bishops mom telling gibbs she wanted her daughter around and being a teacher...or a nun.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to post in this thread before! It was a great episode though. I agree with everything you said Lena.

And agreed Chris about it being a bit weird we only saw one of Bishops brothers.

And Tony going to Fornell's for Thanksgiving was weird, but I liked it.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sitting here waiting for whatever is on before NCIS to end & I'm not really watching the screen & have it muted but I saw "world's #1 show" pop up at the bottom of the screen & knew it must have been an NCIS ad . Love that they say that about the show, now if only they'd go back to treating it better so I wasn't so far behind

That poor mother. Why do they do these things? it is bad enough that things like that really happen but do they have to show it in these shows?

Bishop hitting her ringing phone with the axe she doesn't have anger issues right now at all

Fornell always wonderful to see him. Forgot he'd be in it until I came in here & may have read the thread while waiting for the ep to start

Love the interactions between Bishop & her brother. Then him trying to be protective of her

Nice to see them using the screens in Autopsy so that Abby & Ducky can update Gibbs at the same time again

I'd like to see Tony & Fornell working together some more before Tony leaves. They had some good scenes together & I liked them in interrogation together. & the "make that three ways" bit

I do agree Gibbs is one to talk to say you need to talk about your feelings . Nice seeing him open up to Bishop to say he has been talking to someone. Of course he then relates their conversation into his rules though

watching the episode makes the comments in here be seen in a different light. I completely understand why Gibbs was with Bishop now. Then even Tony going with Fornell for Thanksgiving instead of the team. He wanted to be alone but I think on the other hand he also didn't want to be either. But to be with his team they might see through things & try to talk to him, while Fornell wouldn't care enough to pry much he just didn't want Tony to be alone

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

That poor mother. Why do they do these things? it is bad enough that things like that really happen but do they have to show it in these shows?
it is bad that things like this happen, but i also think it is good that they show things like this - just to remind us that there are worse things in the world than what we experience....
there have been very serious subjects over the years (ptsd, homeless people, veterans etc) and i think they always did a good job: in writing and acting.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree. I just find storylines like that to be sad to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good thought about why Tony went with Fornell for Thanksgiving Chelle.

And I also agree with you nuwanda.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He made a comment to McGee earlier in the ep about how McGee knows him too well or it was implied that. I just feel he didn't want the people closest to him seeing whatever is going on in his mind but still wanted Thanksgiving deep down or the case made him realise you should celebrate while you can as you never know when the end will come or you'll lose people you care about

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would make sense.
Reply   Post New Thread