Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's only been two years since anyone last posted in the thread

#26: Densi wedding & the Tiva goodbye, I guess
Old 05-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Why don't we just start again or start a new one?
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

We could re-start it I guess
Old 05-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

I imagine answers have changed, you can answer all questions this time, & that way it can sort of line up with the days of the month

ETA: I'm going to make up a couple of these & mix up the questions a bit so they won't be exactly the same as what you can see of the list from before . I was thinking we can also use it as we get through the hiatus

NCIS FRANCHISE | 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 1: What made you fall in love with the show?

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 05-02-2020 at 04:10 PM Reason: merging double post so I don't respond to myself
Old 05-03-2020, 01:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

#1 The pilot with Tony hiding in the body bag when the show first aired & I enjoyed s11 when I restarted the show back in 2013.

Last edited by florerr; 05-03-2020 at 02:13 AM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

NCIS - I don't know. I was in math & the guy sitting in front of me was talking about the show with the guy sitting next to me & they convinced me to give the show a go (probably the only thing I ever learned in that class, the teacher would just walk out & leave us). I was hooked from that first episode I watched (Kill Ari) but I couldn't tell you what it was about the show. It just sounded & looked like an amazing team & I had to know more

NCIS LA - Densi gifs on here made me give the show a chance, along with other funny moments posted. The great lines in the show probably brought me in when I did start watching it again. The first episode did nothing for me though unfortunately so did take a long time before I did finally give the show the proper chance it deserved
Old 05-03-2020, 02:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

NCIS LA: While I liked most of the team from the start only the cast change made me like the show. So for me the appearance of Deeks made the difference.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

NCIS - the team dynamic, especially between Tony & Kate. Also Abby's quirkiness.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

NCIS FRANCHISE | 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 2: Favourite moment of the latest season?

Old 05-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

1. The characters the first time I saw an episode. I remember tuning in and seeing Abby on the screen the first time then after watching a bit more the rest came on

2. This is tough, but I think I am going to go with the scene in the last episode actually where Gibbs finally gets Joe Smith to retell what happened to him during Pearl Harbor. It's probably weird I picked this, but it was just such a sad and moving scene and not to mention the acting was just superb by Christopher Lloyd.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I might be late but see if can join in once I finish the remaining seasons 14-17 seasons
Old 05-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don't think that would be a problem
Old 05-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll only be able to answer Original though
Old 05-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

You could still answer some questions now or even go with latest season you watched if you wanted
Old 05-03-2020, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I may do that but still leave the last season blank to fill in later type of thing