Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I think that Tony would make a good father. He might be slightly overprotective but I think in the end his paternal instincts would help his child grow up into a well rounded individual.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 06-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Tony/Gibbs scene from "Frame Up"
Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Loyal Fan

any one else her a tiva fan?
Old 06-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched the last few eps from this season and I felt sooooo bad for Tony. He was stuck in the middle and there was no good way out of it. I couldn't help but be pissed at Ziva too. I know she was in a crappy place but still! Thinking Tony would just kill Michael and continually lying to Gibbs and NCIS was just a bit much for me. That said, please come back!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveHockey (View Post)
Not me.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm tryying to be, but Ziva isn't really giving Tony a chance.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

I think Ziva and her mosat people thought he was jealous because it was easy to explain that way. But that wasn't the case. He was just doing his job.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

The main thing I loved about the finale was that Gibbs always took Tony's side...from the beginning. And then at the end when Ziva tried to make him choose between her and Tony, Gibbs just kissed her cheek and said "Take care now". But Ziva's smart, so I think she probably knew all along who Gibbs would choose.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
The main thing I loved about the finale was that Gibbs always took Tony's side...from the beginning. And then at the end when Ziva tried to make him choose between her and Tony, Gibbs just kissed her cheek and said "Take care now". But Ziva's smart, so I think she probably knew all along who Gibbs would choose.
ITA. And I think that she almost wanted Gibbs to side with Tony, so she would have the excuse not to come back right away. But Gibbs values Tony, so he will always have his back.

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 06-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yes very much so. They are my favorite part of the show.

Quote:
I think Ziva and her mosat people thought he was jealous because it was easy to explain that way.
I think Ziva and the others are projecting Ziva's feelings on to Tony. Rivkin accuses Tony of being jealous because he himself is. Though I believe that deep down Tony has feelings for Ziva and he's beginning to see that, his actions were purely professional.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

I don't ship TIVA (well other than friendship wise), but I'm not blind...I see that there's something happening between them...or that the writer's want you to see something happening between them. But I think it's Ziva who's fighting her feelings for him, not the other way around. I think that's why she was so upset in the finale, and basically wouldn't see reason. I think Tony knows he feels something for her besides friendship, but I don't think he's ready to act on it and I almost doubt he will. But if Ziva is going to start dating anyone on the team it would be Tony...the other ships with her just don't make sense.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't ship TIVA (well other than friendship wise), but I'm not blind...I see that there's something happening between them...or that the writer's want you to see something happening between them. But I think it's Ziva who's fighting her feelings for him, not the other way around. I think that's why she was so upset in the finale, and basically wouldn't see reason. I think Tony knows he feels something for her besides friendship, but I don't think he's ready to act on it and I almost doubt he will. But if Ziva is going to start dating anyone on the team it would be Tony...the other ships with her just don't make sense.
I agree 100 %
"Why am i thinking about you?" "You're a vampire now. And part of you knows you're a lot more like me than you're like him." || "What have i done?" "Nothing you should be ashamed of. You're a vampire now. You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you." || "How do you feel?" "I feel good! ... I want more!"
Old 06-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But I think it's Ziva who's fighting her feelings for him, not the other way around. I think that's why she was so upset in the finale, and basically wouldn't see reason. I think Tony knows he feels something for her besides friendship, but I don't think he's ready to act on it and I almost doubt he will. But if Ziva is going to start dating anyone on the team it would be Tony...the other ships with her just don't make sense.
ITA. I think when Tony was with Jeanne, Ziva realized she might have feelings but didn't know what to do with them. I think she knows what happened was because Tony cares alot for her and her anger is more at herself for maybe feeling something for him as a result of the gesture. After Jeanne, Tony found himself getting closer to Ziva and caring about her more. Who takes the plunge first (if ever) is anybody's guess??

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 06-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Great points.

I agree, it's very clear how Tony feels about Ziva now. I like Tiva, but I am waiting to see more from Ziva, especially after how she treated him in the season finale.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if all of you have seen the tv guide article so i thought i would share:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ide____002.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ide____001.jpg
"Why am i thinking about you?" "You're a vampire now. And part of you knows you're a lot more like me than you're like him." || "What have i done?" "Nothing you should be ashamed of. You're a vampire now. You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you." || "How do you feel?" "I feel good! ... I want more!"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread