Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Apryl! I'm sure Matt will add you soon.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

the pics and the artwork Yaz
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me to the shippers please =]
"Why am i thinking about you?" "You're a vampire now. And part of you knows you're a lot more like me than you're like him." || "What have i done?" "Nothing you should be ashamed of. You're a vampire now. You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you." || "How do you feel?" "I feel good! ... I want more!"
xoBrucasFan4everxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

I just love that last art. I still can't believe they killed Jenny off.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the pictures, Yaz!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

No problem. We really need to revive this thread. Seriously, they were too hot and spicy for us to leave them behind.

Question: Do you think Gibbs and Jenny would've ever gotten together had she not died or gotten sick?

I think they would've, or at least I hope that they would've. I mean, they just had such amazing banter and their chemistry was electric, plus they had history together. They were obviously thrown together again and I want to believe that it was for a reason. I'm such a hopeless romantic.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I think they probably would've ended up having spur-of-the-moment sex and then having like a REALLY awkward day afterwards (at least for Jenny) and probably would've gotten together.
ChoirNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I have absolutely no doubt they would have ended up together. They were obviously still attracted to each other, and if either of them had been brave enough to take the first step, it would have worked out this time. It was the right time for them... but then Jenny died

Andy, I love the idea of them falling into bed together, and then realizing they wanted to keep doing it
Old 06-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, their attraction for each other was extremely evident. I mean in every single conversation they had there was electricity. One of the things I loved the most about them.

I think you're right too, Becky. Neither of them really seemed like they wanted to be the ones to take the first step, to jump on the train so to speak. I was sort of thinking that with Jenny being sick we would've seen some more development in their relationship. I mean things like that always bring people together, but then she didn't tell him at all. I wish that she had. Things could've worked out for them.

Quote:
I think they probably would've ended up having spur-of-the-moment sex and then having like a REALLY awkward day afterwards (at least for Jenny) and probably would've gotten together.
I love that idea! Fanfic anyone?
Old 06-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey sorry got tied up on my other board and of course Thursday into Friday was a F'n crazy day night . Two major Deaths in under 6 hrs . The MJ death blew up like 8-10 web pages .

Adding all the new names now !!!

PS anytime there is a new name and it has been a few days please Pm me !!!

here is the list of Jenny/jethro shippers

Friends

matt Logan
yegiaO
beckytm
MelBelle2
Black Mamba
neel luvs tony
YAMI1024
B.Chambers
ChoirNerd
xoBrucasFan4everxo

Last edited by Logan; 06-27-2009 at 08:52 PM Reason: spell check
Logan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Matt! I'll remember to PM you if you're MIA for a few days.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Never really MIA due to being a Mod of 24 (great board ) !

I really like it when I watching Re runs of NCIS and I see Lauren and Mark together.

Only wish NCIS producers had let them be romantic again

They just have a great on screen chemistry , Sure there where always hints of each one caring for each other. .
Old 06-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Of course.

I loved their chemistry and I too wish that TPTB had let them be together even for a little bit but...

I really wish Jenny hadn't died. That just ruined all my hopes for anything. But I guess I have to get over it.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Yaz, ITA about wanting Jenny to tell him she was sick. I think he would have taken care of her, and they would have spent her last days together.

I do love that Jenny died so valiantly, but I wanted her to die knowing that Jethro loved her.

I like to think that not giving him and Jenny a second chance before she died is one of Jethro's biggest regrets.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I like to think that not giving him and Jenny a second chance before she died is one of Jethro's biggest regrets.
Oh, I completely agree with this! I always felt that Gibbs blamed himself because he had been calling her since he found out he was sick and he wasn't able to see her. Ugh, it makes me so sad to think about it because they really had something great and I felt like they were maybe getting closer but no.

Quote:
Yaz, ITA about wanting Jenny to tell him she was sick. I think he would have taken care of her, and they would have spent her last days together.
Awww. That's so beautiful! I can so see this happening (maybe there's a fic like it ) But it would've been so great if they had spent some time together before she died.

I kinda like the way Jenny died because she was always such a kickass lady so her going down fighting was just like her style.