Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)

I did! I know, I'm still kinda shocked over the decision. It's gonna be crazy not truly being a part of this place.
Hehe, and I'll definitely answer those PM's. I wouldn't even mind if you send me some everyday.

THAT was seriously the best summer of my life! I'm so glad that it made you feel better. I had so much fun posting with you. It's too bad it could never get back to that regularity. But I remember quite well. And the post counts back then were SO high too.
Oh yeah, the post counts from the beginning of the board. They were so great.
And we did our fair share too.

Yeah, it's sad that I won't get back to that, but now that we now each other we can at least keep in contact.

Aww, I don't even want to think of not seeing you here regularly.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:10 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Sorry to hear this, but best of luck!

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww Yaz!!! I am gonna miss you around here and miss you as my co-mod!You have been such a great one! I still can't believe that you are stepping down, but I know you have to.
We will definitely keep talking.

Good luck with everything!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is tooooo sad.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

You were a great mod, Yaz. Truly. Genuine, sweet, and fun.

I hope to see you around FF.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
This is tooooo sad.
You just need to find someone else to bow down too.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

You guys are making me so sad!

Quote:
This makes me so sad, we haven't know each other very long but I feel that through this board we've become friends of such. I know you'll be back ; ) and I don't post all that much but it makes me really sad, you were an awesome mod Yaz.
You feel correctly, hehe. We did become friends through this board! I always loved reading your posts at the Tiva thread and you shared very much in my obsession with Cote. We did become friends, and I can't tell you how grateful I am for that. You might not have posted much, but what you did post was significant, at least to me, and so incredibly insightful, and at times flaily too. Just the way I like it. I'll be around, and thanks. It humbles me to think that you all considered me a good mod.

You guys are making me emotinal!

Quote:
Oh my gosh, Yaz! I'm stunned right now, completely and utterly stunned. I never thought this day would come in a million years, and now I'm sitting here trying to grasp all this, but I can't. I really can't.

And now I'm sitting here thinking what I wanted to say, typing it out, then scrapping it, starting over, and repeating the process. I can't even form into words of how sad I am by this news.

I want you to know I think you're one of the best of the best. Literally. You are one of the sweetest, and warmest, most supportive, people I've had the pleasure of knowing on FF. There aren't enough ways or words to describe how grateful I am to have gotten to know you in these fleeting months. When I first started posting on this board, you welcomed me with open arms, and the rest was ancient history. I've always adored your enthusiasm and bubbliness over NCIS and much more. It always warms my heart reading your posts and seeing your username on every thread. I can't even begin to fathom you not being around. It won't be the same without you dear. You're a fantastic mod, and I don't think anyone can ever take away your presence and contribution on this board.

I wish you the best of luck in everything you take on in life. I don't want to make this sound like a goodbye, since I know we will keep in touch. Don't be a stranger, or I will hunt you down. And you know I mean that. LOL. I'm going to miss you like crazy. Love you hon!
I never thought this day would come either, so you're not alone. It still surpries me that I've stepped down and I'm sure it won't truly kick in until there's been another mod appointed.

I'm sorry I made you so sad!

Ok, that was a bit too much, hehe. Thank you! Now I'm the one sitting here trying to think of words that can express how thankful I am and how much I'm blushing because of your words, hehe. And I've got nothing except for THANK YOU! I am seriously speechless, that's a first. Though I will say I'm a bit afraid of you hunting me down. I'll try not to make that happen.

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad that you all thought I did a good job, and I am truly sorry to be stepping down. I didn't think I'd be missed, haha. YOU are all the amazing ones though, not me! You guys made this place what it is, and we wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for you. I'm just happy to have shared these months with you all. I couldn't have asked for a better board to mod, especially it being my first one, or a better group of people than you all.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Wows, Yaz, your opening post brought tears to my eyes

Sorry to hear your stepping down as Mod, you've been fantastic, and even though I've not long joined the NCIS board, I feel I've come to know you a great deal, and think you're brilliant

Errrm.... If you have MSN Messenger or owt like that we should exchange email addresess?! (I'll PM ya later )

Anywho, look forwarding to still seeing you around the place from time to time (specially in the Mark and Michael threads, seeing as they are the main 2 I post in )

Take care m'dear!!

Georgie xXx
Old 03-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

omg I still can't wrap my head at the fact that you will no longer be our mod on the board Yaz, you've been here from the get-go. I just...... you've been amazing; a great example of what a kick ass mod should be. Good luck in life and we will def see you around!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

aww, thank you for mentioning me! tbh, i've only just recently started posting consistently starting this season and now i can't imagine NOT visiting the tiva thread every day!! and i'm really going to miss you. you're still going to be around, right? i mean, you're not quitting fanforum completely? just resigning as mod?

thanks for everything!
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so sorry to hear that you're resigning from you mod position, you were a great mod Yaz thanks for everything and I hope we'll see you around here anyway
Old 03-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88 (View Post)
Wows, Yaz, your opening post brought tears to my eyes

Sorry to hear your stepping down as Mod, you've been fantastic, and even though I've not long joined the NCIS board, I feel I've come to know you a great deal, and think you're brilliant

Errrm.... If you have MSN Messenger or owt like that we should exchange email addresess?! (I'll PM ya later )

Anywho, look forwarding to still seeing you around the place from time to time (specially in the Mark and Michael threads, seeing as they are the main 2 I post in )

Take care m'dear!!

Georgie xXx
I didn't mean to make anyone cry! I'm sorry I brought you to tears Georgie.

I feel I've come to know you a great deal too! And thank you for thinking I'm brilliant. I think you're pretty brilliant yourself. I mean, who else understands the dirty in my mind than you?

I have MSN and yahoo and AIM, haha, so just PM me and we'll exchange. Also, do you have LJ, or facebook?

Ha! I wouldn't dare leave the Mark and Michael threads. They're like my sanctuary, aside from Tiva.

Quote:
omg I still can't wrap my head at the fact that you will no longer be our mod on the board Yaz, you've been here from the get-go. I just...... you've been amazing; a great example of what a kick ass mod should be. Good luck in life and we will def see you around!
Thank you! I can't really wrap my mind around it either. I was so hoping to stay on here forever. But, things happen sadly. Thanks though! I'll still be around. You all can't get rid of me.

Quote:
you're still going to be around, right? i mean, you're not quitting fanforum completely? just resigning as mod?
Oh I think I'm much too addicted to FF to completely quit! So I'll still be around.

Thank you Alyss!

Thank you everyone! I didn't mean to shock all of you so much. I hope things turn out well for everyone!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

'Tis a sad day for NCIS fans! You've been great and will be missed, Yaz. Hope you can still hang out and post.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Boo. I will still be around, just not as much. Expect me during summer though!