Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2020, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Henrietta "Hetty" Lange/Linda Hunt #2: "This is Hetty Lange, my boss, and I'm pretty sure she is the master of the universe." - Deeks

Future Title Ideas:

Title suggestions:

- "This is Hetty Lange, my boss, and I'm pretty sure she is the master of the universe." - Deeks

- "Hetty is the go-to girl & does it all, or has done it all." - Linda Hunt

- "She's just trying to run the boat well for everyone" - Linda Hunt

- [B]There's nothing she can do that will surprise them as they're all at a point where its just 'of course she has or does or whatever' - S2 special feature

- People have an idea about older ladies who collect cats - Hetty is the older lady who collects orphans - S4 special features

- "Hetty has more secrets than all the characters combined do" - Shane Brennan

- "Hetty has a plan for everyone - she may even have a plan for me that I don't know about." Shane Brennan (may not be an exact quote)

- Hetty as the team's mother: an affinity with Kensi; Deeks' is her prodigal son; shares a warrior mentality with Sam; Callen is her son; Nell is her protege; & she looks out for Eric. - S6 special features

Last edited by florerr; 07-12-2020 at 02:38 AM
Old 07-12-2020, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
^ neither was EJ but Gibbs still had an issue with Tony dating her . In both cases they were still technically co-workers

Yeah she is or was the emergency contact for Deeks
I personally think that Gibbs' issue with Tony & EJ was more that he didn't trust her, and also didn't see Tony as someone having a meaningful relationship...

... While Bishop was always the mature one in most situations

I'd assume that since then Kensi became Deeks' emergency contact, even if it was never confirmed...

As for the title.
"This is Hetty Lange, my boss, and I'm pretty sure she is the master of the universe." - Deeks

or this? "People have an idea about older ladies who collect cats - Hetty is the older lady who collects orphans"
Old 07-12-2020, 02:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I see you got the tags working Thanks for the new thread

I also think they're completely different situations & that there's more to it, but I was just using it as an example to show that Gibbs did also have issue when agents dated within the organisation

I think for this thread we can just put the picture in there & that's all. There wasn't an OP for the thread beyond that. If we want to keep any of the future titles we can add those in too for now

I think I'm leaning more towards the Deeks quote for the title out of those two choices

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-12-2020, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Done

Yeah, Hetty doesn't really have an OP

But sooner or later she'll have one
Old 07-12-2020, 02:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Eventually, yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-12-2020, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-27-2020, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

her training with the ninja's
Old 10-27-2020, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

More like they trained with her

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-27-2020, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes always love when she uses the gym for it
Old 10-28-2020, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
her training with the ninja's
It was a pretty impressive scene
Old 04-19-2022, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi! I'm Maria, and this is my first time posting on here.

I've been a huge fan of this show since 2014, and while I love the team so much, Hetty can't be beat! She's super smart, tough but very sweet, everyone's scared of her even though she's the smallest member of the team, and she's just really adorable.

I haven't been a fan of the last few Seasons of this show, and it's very troubling to see how the writers have handled Hetty.

So, here's a very sweet thread to show some appreciation to the heart and soul of this great show!

Have fun! (I also post fanfic on FF Net and A03 as OPS Manager, and Wattpad as HettyLanges)

This is such a comforting image.

I have so many favorite Hetty scenes, 1 of my all time favorites though is the ending of Season 1's Full Throttle
Old 04-19-2022, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I see you noticed the Hetty thread next time, check to see if there is a thread that is already open before opening one. This one is likely to get closed cause Hetty has an appreciation thread

Oh my man Deeks just noticed the title and can see him saying it Right now where I am -- he's about to formally become NCIS after Hetty pulled strings to get him into the Academy where he's having no luck cause of age
Old 04-19-2022, 01:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome Maria I'm Chelle

I have merged your Hetty thread with our existing one (along with your posts so you weren't responding to yourself). If in doubt you may wish to check out our board guide to find what threads we have . We do have a fanfiction thread too if you wish to share any of your work there with us . I look forward to seeing you around the board

Thanks for your assistance Sarah. Normally I don't close threads, but simply move them to their correct location. I haven't merged your two posts as it appears your second one is more Deeks related? Would you prefer it in his thread or are you happy for me to merge the two posts in here?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-19-2022, 04:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! I'll look into your fanfic thread.

Hetty as the team's mother: an affinity with Kensi; Deeks' is her prodigal son; shares a warrior mentality with Sam; Callen is her son; Nell is her protege; & she looks out for Eric. - S6 special features
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww!! Also very accurate. 😉
Old 04-19-2022, 06:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Try not to respond to yourself unless it has been at least 24 hours. If you have more to add simply press the edit button to edit your post

I loved that from the special features

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread