Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TIVA was one of bigger TV shippers all over the country world .. Start of the season her exit ,all teased finally a passionate kiss .. but to little too late.

glad Bishop wont have that romantic story tied into her NCIS relationship . although with Tony's dad showing up, I am sure he will hit on Bishop
Old 03-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Tiva was at least one of if not the most popular pairings on the show. Her leaving hurt a lot of people, & as you said some things were a little too late. Some may be happy with what was done others will just see it as too late. But the important thing is they aren't just moving on & replacing Ziva with Bishop & making them a pairing. That would hurt fans a LOT more, but I think they realised that so knew not to do that. Even if Bishop wasn't married I don't think they would have done it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
although with Tony's dad showing up, I am sure he will hit on Bishop
I can see that happening too It looks like it will be a fun episode . From the promo it appears she meets him without knowing that he is Tony's dad but that could just be the way they are promoting it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

From The Sopranos

From Gone

Vamping it up in The Bridge

With her husband Blake
Old 06-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting those!

I just watched Gone a few weeks ago. I didn't realize she was in it at first... kept thinking I knew her from somewhere but then it finally dawned on me it was Emily. The movie wasn't too bad either.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I tried to like her, But I can't.. Too hard..
Sorry..

I'm Megan!
Old 06-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You don't need to apologize. Everyone has their opinion and it's ok.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

She's really pretty.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-13-2014, 10:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the pics

I hope next season she'll be better. This season was rushed & thrown together, so I'm hoping that they'll make her more likeable or she'll grow on me some more next season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know some people are still on the fence about this character or don't like her, bur for those who do, what do you want to see from the character in the upcoming season?
Old 07-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

More development so that those on the fence (like me) can hopefully come to like her more as we get to know her. I want to know more about her past & her life, like this husband which has been mentioned

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, that would be great to see.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I like her and I crackship her and Tony too ..
Old 08-25-2014, 05:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well, with all due respect to the actress, at this point there is nothing they can do to make me actually like her. She jumped the shark when they made her act smarter than Ducky, the man Tony described as having an "encyclopedic brain". At best they can fix it so I don't cringe during her scenes.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 08-25-2014 at 10:45 AM
Old 08-26-2014, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You never know, they may surprise you. Hopefully you can at least have what you find makes you cringe fixed though

Quote:
I like her and I crackship her and Tony too ..
Would you like to be added to the fanslist? hmm I can't say I've thought of pairing her with anyone. The marriage probably throws me off & stops me . I don't know that I see it either but when I can get the DVD I might need to see if I can spot things now that you've said that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2014, 08:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yup. I'm hoping they get the kinks ironed out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread