Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Emily Wickersham/Eleanor Bishop #1 ~ Welcome to the newest member of the NCIS cast!

Welcome to the 1st Emily Wickersham/Eleanor Bishop Thread!

x

x

Eleanor Bishop is a former NSA agent who joined the team in season 11, and is portrayed by Emily Wickersham. She's primarily called "Ellie" by her family, and whenever the team is worried about her. Ducky and Dinozzo Sr. always make a point to call her "Eleanor" though.

She's from Oklahama, has three older brothers, and was married to Jake Mallory - a fellow NSA agent - when she joined the team. Professionally she speaks 5 languages, and was the Middle-East and Parsa-expert at NSA. She also applied to NCIS years ago well before joining NSA, but her application was not considered back then. From being the NSA liason, she first became a probie, before then earning the qualification of a field agent. For Ellie, becoming a capable agent didn't happen overnight - maybe that's why she became such good friends with McGee. Currently she's the right-hand woman of McGee within the team dynamics.

She's defined by her kindness, stubbornness, and drive; and she learnt to follow her gut feelings from Gibbs. She prefers to work on cases while eating and has a returning tendency to sit on floors or tables instead of behind a desk. Additionally she is a fairly good drawer and likes to paint in her free time. She has built friendships with both the old and the new team members, and has proven to be excellent at secret keeping.

"My big brother used to tell me 'when life throws you a curve ball,
you can either duck, get hit, or swing.' I've decided to swing."

Emily Kaiser Wickersham was born in Kansas, Missouri, in 1984. She's close to her family, has a younger brother, she considers her mom and grandma as fashion references. She loves dogs and she's a vegetarian. Since she's a private person, never posting about her personal life it is hard to decide whether she's still married to Blake Anderson Henley, a musician / domestic violence lawyer.

Before NCIS she had minor roles in The Sopranos, I am number Four, Taking chance and Remember Me. At CBS she had to go through an extensive casting process to gain the role of "Bishop"; besides her acting skills they tested her as an individual person, for NCIS it was important to find someone who was a good fit not only for the show, but for the crew as well.
Over the years she and "Bishop" have evolved together; it was her idea to provide "Bishop" with a family background and probably was the driving force behind "Bishop's" changed wardrobe from colourful clothing to more office appreciate black, white and gray...
x
x

Fans

1. Summer Falls
2. Matt Logan
3. marcialitman
4. baelfire24
5. WeBuiltThePyramids
6. Arrow fan
7. florerr

"I was thinking - anyone who would make you a seven-layer
burrito on a weekday before work... that is love."

xx

Memorable Quotes

• "Where can I sit? Is the floor clean? Do you have any sugar? Lots of it?" (11x18)
• "I’m not afraid of Gibbs. " (14x16)
• Torres: "Of course the camera loves Bishop. What’s she got, a wind machine?" (15x12)

Future Title Ideas

• She does her best work on the floor, legs crossed, surrounded by puzzles

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by maplezbear; 11-06-2016 at 08:22 PM
Old 02-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this Chelle
Old 02-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

YW

If anyone wishes to be added to the fanlist let me know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Add me I like her do t love her yet but she's cute
Old 02-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've added you Petra (just so you know - despite it being the opposition -, there's a spelling mistake in your signature as you have Heart of Dixie when it should be Hart of Dixie)

I'm waiting for the episodes to air here to form my opinion of her. I don't know what to think just yet so maybe actually seeing her in action not little pieces will help me work out what I think of her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I've added you Petra (just so you know - despite it being the opposition -, there's a spelling mistake in your signature as you have Heart of Dixie when it should be Hart of Dixie)

I'm waiting for the episodes to air here to form my opinion of her. I don't know what to think just yet so maybe actually seeing her in action not little pieces will help me work out what I think of her
Oh wow I didn't noticed that at all thanks for telling me I'll go change it now
Old 02-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

please add me I love her so much cute hot and sly

alternate title "she does her best work on the floor legs crossed surrounded buy puzzles "
Old 02-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the title I'll add you & I can either change the title to that or add it as a suggestion, depending on how we feel about this title? I don't know if I like it or not but I may not be the best to judge

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

Chelle, You can watch them from direct from CBS. If you need help, let me know.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
please add me I love her so much cute hot and sly

alternate title "she does her best work on the floor legs crossed surrounded buy puzzles "
Great title
Old 02-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we should save the title for the next thread. This one we have now is fitting since it's a welcome one

What does everyone else think?
Old 02-16-2014, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That works with me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomefromalanddownunder (View Post)
Chelle, You can watch them from direct from CBS. If you need help, let me know.
No I can't, & if you'd like to know why please take it to PM

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like any new cast member /character it takes time for fans to warm up to her .
Those who dislike her cause she took cote place , she is a actress grabbing a role that was open .
I think she fits in fine with the cast and is very good addition
Old 02-17-2014, 05:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly, I agree

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed Matt.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread