Old 05-29-2021, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup it does
Old 05-29-2021, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

They did... But kind of didn't...

... I just wish that Ellick would have more time to actually be together, instead of just getting to offscreen references..

But I'm optimistic that Ellie (Emily) will be back for the final, when the show hits that final season...

So I'm still hopeful that Ellie will be back at some point to resolve everything with Nick.
Old 05-29-2021, 04:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I am just going by what picture/gif I have seen. The episode hasn't aired here & I am also a week behind what has aired here. From that if she is now gone I wish there was no kiss & they left it as nothing. As based only on that one moment I do know about it is like Tiva. It is like they felt that since Emily was going they had to give them a moment to try please fans. I may feel differently actually seeing the episode though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The scene was very Tiva visually, but the dialogue & the implications were different, and it didn't really come out of nowhere...
Old 05-29-2021, 11:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That wasn't what I meant. All I've seen is a picture & someone has a gif icon of it so yeah if you just look at that it looks like the Tiva scene. But what I meant was that you have a couple who fans wanted together & did a will they or won't they, then one of them was leaving, so they had them kiss in that final episode. The same as what they did with Tiva. I wasn't talking about if it came out of nowhere or not or the scene itself (since I can't comment on that). Just that they had them kiss in the final episode just like they did with Tony & Ziva

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It did give echoes of Tiva. How it ended for them. Of course it was done differently. Ellie is off to some kind of mission, that could be long-term. She does not know. While Ziva was burnt out, and Tony had to go back home.

But it seems to be a pattern that I hope that maybe they can bring Ellie back for a episode or two next season if Emily is really done so they can end the storyline. Obviously this was the start of the story. And if the show had a full season like any other season, they would have set it up more.

As I said, given how Tony and Ziva initially ended, Gibbs and Jack ended. And now this, seems like a pattern for NCIS. I wish they could have done it slightly different.

But they did not have the time.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think they at least wanted to do things differently with them, if given more time...

... If there's one thing NCIS is good at least is wrapping up loose ends, which makes me optimistic that Ellick will have that reconnecting scene - and learning about what Bishop was up to - before the show ends for good...

The rest, they just love slow burns with never really defining anything before too late
Old 09-24-2021, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

honestly, i'd have preferred to not know they were together off screen. we deserved better than what we got. it's tiva all over again, except i feel tiva was done slightly better overall.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The post-Ellick stuff was balanced, and I liked how they told things while still leaving the door open enough.

It didn't feel like Tiva to me

What they had offscreen seemed more real, or 2-sided... Except for the part that Ellie went deep to find whether she's capable of going deep undercover... But then again Nick went deep for many years before joining the "A-team"...

I preferred them facing Ellick existing than never mentioning it again...
Old 04-02-2022, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Went back to 18x06 am glad where 'd these two even before where I am glad went back to this episode Think this was next for me and looking like Torres is revealing that it seems he's got feelings for Elle
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So I finally finished last season...

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What did you think?
Old 04-03-2022, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
So I finally finished last season...
I've still got 2 episodes saving those until catch-up on LA
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 05:58 PM
Passionate Fan

It took me a while to get into Ellick, but now that I have, I really love the scenes they shared.