Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes she could just be spending time with her family.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh MY God During the Super Bowl NCIS tease they showed Ziva something to do with the new case ...
Old 02-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be interesting. It would be better if Ziva comes back alive...with the speculation that she is alive and is Paris in (with Tony and Tali). But I don't think that could happen. Anyways, looking forward to the episode.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can’t have a Ziva return and not have Tony ..
Old 02-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

True. I don't see either of them returning but it would be nice to see. It felt like half the cast is gone.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I too was shocked when I saw that ad about Ziva during the Super Bowl! Dying to know what the premise is when she returns to the show in the upcoming episode...and if it'll be a one time appearance or if she's coming back as a regular in some capacity. Maybe they'll say she's been working undercover all this time, but then one clip showed her in a close up crying her eyes out. Anyway, yep, you bet I'm definitely with everyone else here and excited about seeing that episode!

Can somebody refresh my memory about her departing story line...I mean I seem to recall she eventually had a baby...but I can't remember if she supposedly married Tony or someone else. I know, I know, I feel stupid that I can't remember such a big detail but what can I say, it's been a few years and I just can't drudge it up from my memory bank. Embarrassing.

Thanks,
Jenny
Old 02-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Link to the preview
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2019/02/nc...iva-returning/
Old 02-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for sharing

I hate to say it but I think its all a big tease. The next episode has the case being connected to Ziva but there's nothing to say that she actually is in the episode or will be revealed as being alive. The clip shows old clips of Ziva from her final episode, nothing new. I would love to be wrong & to have her return but I think they're just doing it to get people to tune in because they could use the superbowl to promote it like that

The episode description for next week:
Spoiler:
As soon as I saw that episode description I had the small amount of hope or at least happiness of them using her name & connecting her even after its been a few seasons since she left but I don't know that it'll be more than that ... I just don't feel it is likely but if she does appear then they've done an excellent job hiding it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Heartland (View Post)
Can somebody refresh my memory about her departing story line...I mean I seem to recall she eventually had a baby...but I can't remember if she supposedly married Tony or someone else. I know, I know, I feel stupid that I can't remember such a big detail but what can I say, it's been a few years and I just can't drudge it up from my memory bank. Embarrassing.
She left because she felt that she couldn't be the person she should be & who Gibbs saw her as if she remained in the job. Then when they wrote out Tony they had a fire where Ziva was supposedly staying & the daughter was discovered & brought to Tony since Ziva was supposedly killed in the fire

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-04-2019, 02:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Its awesome how the Tiva, Ziva fandom came to live again this strong and fast...shows how great the character was if such an obvious tease gains that fast.

Of course i dont think that something will come out of this sadly.
We wont see her or anything, its a big fat tease that ends as lackluster as you expect from NCIS which is just deadlocked in its old ways.

But it would be awesome to get full closure on the Ziva/Tiva thing, no matter how dirty they have played us fans.

We will see.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 02-04-2019, 03:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Its awesome how the Tiva, Ziva fandom came to live again this strong and fast...shows how great the character was if such an obvious tease gains that fast.
I completely agree & do love that too

but yeah, more likely to just be a big tease & nothing will come out of it

If we ever get closure I don't see it happening until they say they're ending the show tbh unless they write an amazing script which Cote likes that'll bring her (& hopefully Michael) back into the show for an episode. Even then I don't know that it'd happen . At least for Michael CBS still has him so shouldn't be hard to get him to film something for NCIS I'd imagine. Cote I don't have high hopes of ever seeing back in an ep, only possible flash backs

What could be nice is if Cote had come & filmed new flash backs to tie in with the case so we could see her working on the case even after it was closed/abandoned by NCIS. That's some wishful thinking there I know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-04-2019, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is true , closure would be great . Plus we know Gibbs has kept secrets from everybody to protect one Person . As everyone has said in the past or in the last 24 hrs ,Tony has to be involved one way or another .
Sad that CBS couldn’t pay Cote what she wanted to keep her on the show

FYI the next ep airs 2/12 , our US president is speaking on Tuesday to the nation
So NCIS gets bumped
Old 02-04-2019, 01:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ yeah I saw that the episode changed days. Its a shame that none of them are on this week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yep everyone here to talk about that promo.. I was surprised to see it seeing as half the group don't even know who she is now.

I don't think it would be a big reveal but I wouldn't mind if she is a loce with tont.. somehow
Old 02-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When I saw the promo, I thought it was nice we will be getting a mention of Ziva. Unfortunately, I don't see her being in the episode though (exception of flashbacks). Though it would be neat if they were able to get her to film new scenes like Chelle said for flashbacks.

Should be interesting to see what it's all about though
Closed Thread   Post New Thread