Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully they do the right thing & don't just make it about money but considering very few do that & they would have changed who made them so they would make more money I doubt they will.
I knew they sold Bert, I thought it was cute but not something i'd want personally

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-29-2014, 02:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I knew they sold Bert, I thought it was cute but not something i'd want personally
Totally
Old 08-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Chelle. It would be nice, but probably won't be the case.
At one time I wanted Bert, but it was just SO expensive - even when they did 'sales'. Never got it and glad I didn't.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Pity it was always expensive then. Although I think I'd be like you be glad I didn't buy it now too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha yup probably
Old 08-31-2014, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

promo for the first episode is out - looks promising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohW_W7D9ycE
Old 09-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for posting. I wish I could watch but on my phone & don't have enough internet left at home . Wonder if there are some for all the shows...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-01-2014, 02:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think this qualifies as a spoiler exactly.

I read in this week's TV guide that there will be cross overs from NCIS to NCIS Nola. I'm excited about that. I thought that Gibbs and King had great bromance chemistry.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think that is a spoiler either. I think that their interviews had pretty much confirmed it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting the promo! Looks like it's going to be a really good episode! It was on TV tonight, but I FF though it since I was trying to catch up on a show.

I did see a NCIS LA promo tonight on TV, but it was just clips from previous seasons and advertising it's new night.

And the only one I have seen for NOLA is just the advertising of the show one - no episode specific one.

Nope, that's not considered a spoiler. Thanks for posting the info
Old 09-02-2014, 02:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Glad I didn't ruin anything.

Question, is it true that for some reason there will be NO NCIS and NCIS-LA crossovers. I read that awhile a go on a board I have since abandoned
Old 09-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No idea. It is harder because different people produce it or something like that I think but can't remember now what it is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-02-2014, 04:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah. I think that sounds about right. Different producers make it harder.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I believe it's what Chelle said. I remember that I either posted a link or someone else posted a link kind of explaining that. I couldn't tell you where it's at though. May be in the last BOLO thread. If I can remember, I will try and look for it.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

News for NCIS LA:

'Scorpion' to stage a crossover with 'NCIS: Los Angeles' | Inside TV | EW.com

I haven't read the article, but that is interesting they are doing that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread