Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

You can find out which NCIS team you belong on by doing this quiz . When I did it I got the new one which I have no interest in watching .

(I apologise if this is not the best thread for this).
Old 09-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cool test. I don't much care if it's in the right place. Ooops. Sorry MODS ::hanging head in shame::

I'm LA.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can move multiple posts if it isn't but this thread is fine. I can't think of a better thread for it, especially since it is something for all three shows

I got NCIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
News for NCIS LA:

'Scorpion' to stage a crossover with 'NCIS: Los Angeles' | Inside TV | EW.com

I haven't read the article, but that is interesting they are doing that.
The crossover seems a little random but still cool & interesting they are doing that. I take this to mean that Scorpion exists in the same universe as NCIS so can they please cross over the original NCIS with it so that Katharine McPhee can interact with the NCIS cast. That would be Smash meets NCIS in my mind then again this is still pretty amazing in my eyes & close enough

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

ncie test. i got new orleans. we will see if it is right or not when it starts....
Old 09-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed, this thread is good for that test

I got the LA team

Yeah, I agree it is a little random with that crossover Chelle. But will be interesting I guess. I wasn't planning on watching Scorpion, but I am going to watch the first episode at least to see how it is.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

My only interest in Scorpion is Kat hopefully it is a good show & hopefully it ties in well with LA. It is on before it, right? If so I really hope it is a good lead in for LA

NCIS will be fast tracked in Australia . Not sure about the other two shows but I have read that the channel has at least picked up New Orleans & is planning on airing it later in the year.
Quote:
On Tuesday September 30th, new NCIS is back in its traditional 8:30pm timeslot. - Source
I really hope that they stay a week behind or if they don't it only drops down to two or three weeks behind but I'm not holding my breath on that happening

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle. I hope it's good too and yup, it's on before LA.

That's great news about NCIS in Australia! That would be good if it stayed that way for you.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I thought, but I couldn't remember

It would be, but I won't hold my breath over it. I'll just hope it happens

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's hard with the schedule change

Aw. Well here is to hoping at least!
Old 09-15-2014, 02:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There's also too many times & shows to keep track of

Hoping is good, I may get my wish

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes there is

I hope you do!
Old 09-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
Then an Australian store is listing these (not sure if they are Australian-only or just more details than what the other site had but I presume the later);
Audio Commentary on Past, Present and Future
Audio Commentary on Crescent City
Audio Commentary on Shooter
Game Change
Remembering Jackson Gibbs: A Tribute to Ralph Waite
On the Record
Finding Ellie Bishop
In the Stills of the Night
Background Check
Joe Spano: Fornell for Real
NCIS in New Orleans][/B]
got the dvds today.
haven't watchted yet, just wanted to tell you that the list above misses just one feature "celebrating 250th" ....
....and to add:
audio commentary on past, present future is by michael weatherly, james whitmore jr, scott williams and gina lucita monreal

on crescent city by mark harmon and gary glasberg

and on shooter by pauley perette, sean murray and frank cardea.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for confirming the features nuwanda!
Old 09-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
My only interest in Scorpion is Kat hopefully it is a good show & hopefully it ties in well with LA. It is on before it, right? If so I really hope it is a good lead in for LA

NCIS will be fast tracked in Australia . Not sure about the other two shows but I have read that the channel has at least picked up New Orleans & is planning on airing it later in the year.
I really hope that they stay a week behind or if they don't it only drops down to two or three weeks behind but I'm not holding my breath on that happening
Yer Australia has been on the ball with this show I still don't watch it love but it's good that they are doing that
Old 09-18-2014, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the information

Love that Pauley & Sean are doing a commentary together . I had my DVDs sent to my parents house since I don't know how to recieve mail here (long story). I think they've arrived there but I still have to wait until probably the 28th to get them. Somehow I don't think I can call in sick to work so I can quickly watch the whole season again before I get to watch the premeire when it airs here on the 30th

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread