Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2010, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

May i be added to that List? (Im Aussie)
Old 10-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ of course you can welcome

Aurora - yeah my TV would have been better than that you should come battle with my TV this week so they don't do it again . i don't know the poem, i will have to look it up to see what you mean

I thought we could start talking about Tuesday's episode now

Quote:
Season 8, Episode 2: Worst Nightmare
A young girl's kidnapping turns into much more when her grandfather complicates the investigation.
Ten's Promo: YouTube - NCIS S8 ep 2 Worst Nightmare Channel Ten Australian promo
i have seen the ad a couple of times now. im not sure what to think, but my first thought was first DiNozzo was obsessed by that missing woman last season, now Gibbs is going to obsessed by this missing kid. of course knowing Ten the ad promo is probably nothing like the episode

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 10-23-2010 at 07:50 PM
Old 10-25-2010, 01:25 AM
Elite Fan

Another Australian , welcome . I am Rachael or Aurora .

I may just do that, if I can escape . Thanksyou for offering . You should look it up .

Tuesday's episode does look interesting, but I get a feeling Ten is just trying to make it look like Gibbs is all obsessed and then that Ziva does something wrong.

I saw that the LA repeat this week is going to be one of the Abby ones. It confused my sister when she saw the ad since it was the wrong show but had the 'scientist person from the show I watch' .
Old 10-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

About Last night's Ep: as expected, the promo was nothing like the episode really. i didnt get how Gibbs was obsessed . i liked the end when they got the girl back, but expected that Ziva didnt really shoot him

Ratings
NCIS 1,215,000 (Rankings - Night: 5th, Timeslot: 2nd)
NCIS: Los Angeles 843,000 (Rankings - Night: 13th, Timeslot: 1st)
source

Quote:
I saw that the LA repeat this week is going to be one of the Abby ones. It confused my sister when she saw the ad since it was the wrong show but had the 'scientist person from the show I watch'
thats amusing. yeah i had to reassure my sister that Abby would be ok when she saw the ad for it during Talking About Your Generation.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2010, 03:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRuby (View Post)
Another Australian , welcome . I am Rachael or Aurora .

I may just do that, if I can escape . Thanksyou for offering . You should look it up .

Tuesday's episode does look interesting, but I get a feeling Ten is just trying to make it look like Gibbs is all obsessed and then that Ziva does something wrong.

I saw that the LA repeat this week is going to be one of the Abby ones. It confused my sister when she saw the ad since it was the wrong show but had the 'scientist person from the show I watch' .

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

oops i forgot to post anything about last nights episode sorry
it again was of course nothing like the ad though

Ratings
NCIS 1,097,000 (Rankings - Day: 11th, Timeslot: 2nd)
NCIS: Los Angeles 747,000 (Rankings - Day: 22nd, Timeslot: 2nd)
source

the rankings are down because of the Melbourne Cup but still good viewer numbers

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't bother watching it on Channel 10 anymore.. Only cause Rafters is on at the same time sooo i watch it online
Old 11-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

i suppose you are keeping up with what is being shown in the US then? i can't watch them online (my father would kill me if i used up all the downloads for the month, especially watching a show i can watch on TV )
Ten is ok when it comes to NCIS though at least, as you can be about 90% sure they wont screw around with it too much, they juts have stupid ads

Tonight's Episode;

Quote:
S8E4: Royals & Loyals
When the body of an American Petty Officer is connected to a British Navy vessel, murder turns into an international incident.
& looking up that info on IMDB i see next week is the Abby episode . which to me is a lot more interesting than this weeks episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
i suppose you are keeping up with what is being shown in the US then? i can't watch them online (my father would kill me if i used up all the downloads for the month, especially watching a show i can watch on TV )
Ten is ok when it comes to NCIS though at least, as you can be about 90% sure they wont screw around with it too much, they juts have stupid ads

Tonight's Episode;

& looking up that info on IMDB i see next week is the Abby episode . which to me is a lot more interesting than this weeks episode
Yeahh i watch the ep straight away after its been put up online
Old 11-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

lucky you

Finally I get around to posting last weeks ratings. not been the best week for me health wise so haven't been really posting anywhere...

Ratings
NCIS 1,107,000 (Rankings - Day: 7th, Timeslot: 2nd, Week: 25th)
NCIS: Los Angeles 713,000 (Rankings - Day: 16nd, Timeslot: 2nd, Week: 66th)
source 1 | source 2

Tuesday 16th Episode on Ten
Quote:
Dead Air
When a controversial DJ and a Naval Officer are shot to death, the team uncovers a sinister plan
i was one week off when i looked at the episodes last week, as the Abby episode isn't until next week... i haven't even seen the promo for this weeks episode yet so i have no idea what to expect with this episode

With only two more weeks left of the ratings season I'm guessing that after next week it will be replaced with repeats . That's just before the 3 part episodes which see the return of first Tony's father (in Broken Arrow) & then Ziva's father (in Enemies Foreign & Enemies Domestic). It also means that we will be left with four episodes which have been aired in the US but not here which isn't too bad I guess since we ended up 3 weeks behind when season 7 finished earlier this year. But who knows, maybe Ten will be nice & keep playing episodes even though the ratings period ends .

A side note for anyone who watches NCIS: LA repeats on Ten, it's not on this week if you don't already know. MasterChef has taken over Monday night, so Good News Week has been moved to after NCIS on Tuesday ...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Your health is more important than posting ratings .

The Abby episode looks good. I found last night amusing how Tony could not talk well, I do not know why though. I loved the end with Tony and Ziva .

According to a schedule I saw it is not even being replaced by repeats, it is weird how there is no NCIS in the schedule. But there is LA, so I guess that makes up for it. That is sad that we have to wait until next year, I want to see the episodes with Ziva's father in them. Although I could just try find them online I guess .
Old 11-22-2010, 04:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah the Tiva was good , I will agree with that... Not liking Tony much I enjoyed that

Yeah I guess NCIS:LA repeats are good enough for Ten, but give then a few weeks, NCIS will be back . On a side note, SVU is still in it ...

Ratings
NCIS 1,158,000 (Rankings - Day: 6th, Timeslot: 2nd, Week: 14th)
source 1 | source 2

Tuesday 23rd's Episode;
Quote:
Season 8, Episode 6: Cracked
Delving into the mind of a brilliant Naval Scientist, Abby becomes fixated on solving her murder, while DiNozzo's latest fling leads to an interesting Halloween.
Abby Episode! I wish it wasn't the last of the year though ... The ad after SVU on Friday made the ep look good, it was different to the promo after Tuesday's ep too...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to say that NCIS & NCIS:LA are both returning to Ten

Sunday January 30th

9:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – Season Premiere
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Source

Tuesday February 1

8:30pm NCIS. New episode. “Broken Arrow.”

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2011, 03:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Awesome!!!

I'm Megan!