Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2017, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. But maybe for the higher rated shows they would fast track? Very true about online viewing. Could see how that would hurt the station.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

This isn't anything about NCIS but it talks about Channel Ten & the deal with CBS: FOX told to renegotiate TEN output deal

Looking at that CBS is spending a LOT of money to save Ten. It also sounds like any shows from other US networks may have trouble getting their shows shown still on Ten, but I'm not sure . If could just be FOX that CBS is making renegotiate the deal with though since those two are the main channels Ten gets shows from (Source). Otherwise there's only a couple of shows from other US channels so they possibly only have minor deals which could just involve those shows but I have no idea, I'm just guessing now

I wonder if CBS will get Ten to be nice to their shows & mean to shows from other channels, especially the random ones . I hope not for shows like SVU. I don't know how well any show rates on Ten but it mustn't be too bad given how SVU is repeated often like NCIS

As for FOX shows The Simpsons has been on TEN for so long, it'd be strange for it to no longer be there I don't watch it but it'd be strange to think it'd go somewhere else. Its as much a part of TEN in my mind as the NCIS & Law & Order franchises are

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds very confusing what they are doing (I get confused easily sometimes ) Weird though, but hopefully some of the programming will stay
Old 09-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know what they're doing. They're paying off TEN's debts but I don't know what they're doing with FOX

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well hopefully their plan will be said soon and y'all don't loose too many shows
Old 09-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully I think it'll be a while before we do know though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-07-2017, 05:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Hopefully I think it'll be a while before we do know though
that is true it is so werid though
Old 09-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you find weird?

There's some kind of court battle going on so I don't know that CBS is going to do anything or can do anything until that's resolved

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like such a mess. As long as you don't loose NCIS Which that shouldn't be a problem since it's CBS tha tbought it
Old 09-08-2017, 02:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is a mess as long as I keep my NCIS then I'm happy though & I'm not too worried about that one

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-21-2017, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: LA S9's start date:
Quote:
Season 9 of NCIS: Los Angeles will screen on TEN in early October. It will screen 9:30pm Tuesday October 3rd, a day after its US return. - x
A day after? That's crazy fastracking for a free to air channel. I'm going to presume CBS has something to do with that one but either way amazing

No word on either of the other shows yet. Don't expect NOLA this year though

Reading the comments on that article it looks like Ten messed up & advertised NCIS as returning next Tuesday. That's the same day as the US start date, which would actually make us get it first so automatically that tells me that they wouldn't do that but shame about the advertisement . I didn't watch the last two eps when they aired here so I didn't see what they're talking about

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
It is a mess as long as I keep my NCIS then I'm happy though & I'm not too worried about that one
True ncis is a must i hope they do it right
Old 09-22-2017, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume they'll air it, its just a matter of when Clearly NCIS LA rates better now since they've got the return date for it but not NCIS yet. Doesn't surprise me if it is that way now tbh with the cast changes NCIS has gone through the last few years

The nicest thing for Ten to do in my opinion is to bring back NCIS & NCIS LA on October 3. If they can bring back one then, why not the other? I'm sure there's plenty of fans who'd love to have both & it makes sense to me as they can advertise both coming back together back to back on that night

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome you will get LA a day after we do! So nice that at least for one of the shows you will not be weeks behind and won't have to worry about spoilers much and you can talk with the rest of us in the thread instead of month later

I hope they will add NCIS very soon for you guys too!
Old 09-26-2017, 03:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is going to be so strange to be so caught up I don't care about spoilers but this will be a whole new experience. Its usually only a couple of weeks unless the channel is being evil which isn't too bad but still amazing to get it so quickly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread