Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2016, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad the new seasons are starting for you guys in a few weeks!
Old 10-14-2016, 07:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS:LA returns this week

Ep1: Tuesday 18th at 9.30pm on Ten
Ep2: Tuesday 25th at 10pm on Ten

I don't know what it does the week after, but I hope/presume it'll go back to 9.30

I'm not sure why they don't bring back all three. They're currently not even airing repeats of NCIS . But for a little bit they were airing repeats of NCIS, followed by LA repeats, & then NOLA repeats. Why not just put the three shows on back to back like that with new eps? They could bring back NOLA now too & then NCIS whenever what else they're showing now is over Guess that would be asking too much of the channel though I'll just be happy to get one of them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2016, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So they are showing the new season for you? If so that is awesome! At least you will only be a few episodes behind

That is odd about the other NCIS' though. I hope they start them up for you soon!
Old 10-15-2016, 10:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep, of LA it's just one episode per week while the US got the first two together so it puts us a little more behind but with all the on one week, off the next it probably makes little difference. The on & off is possibly why they've held off on bringing them back actually. I just wish they'd bring back NCIS too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-16-2016, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it's good you are getting new eps of one of the shows at least! Even if they are still a bit behind. Hopefully NCIS will follow soon
Old 10-17-2016, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2017, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

And the news Chelle has been waiting so patiently for:
Quote:
Season 14 of the long-running NCIS finally begins on TEN in early February.

8.30pm Tuesday 7 February on TEN

x

I have no idea why they held it off unless it was because Michael had left and they were concerned for ratings but I would think delaying it would only cause a greater drop in ratings for them. It would have made sense to have new episodes of all three shows, especially when they did return to airing the three in a row, instead of only the LA ones.

It has not been announced yet but I would presume LA would return on that same night, after NCIS.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

about time

patiently? I don't think I know how to do that

I presume that about LA too

Quote:
I have no idea why they held it off unless it was because Michael had left and they were concerned for ratings but I would think delaying it would only cause a greater drop in ratings for them. It would have made sense to have new episodes of all three shows, especially when they did return to airing the three in a row, instead of only the LA ones.
the channel is stupid I've thought that all along but obviously they had other ideas

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! Glad to hear it will finally be airing for you!!!
Old 01-20-2017, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

such wonderful news

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Channel Ten has now decided to throw a dart at their schedule again & NCIS New Orleans has landed in the Sunday timeslot of 9.30pm (after Bull) . I'm seriously convinced that they write their show names on darts & throw it & where it lands is where it airs & if it misses the schedule it gets held off. But still nice to have all three airing now Guess this means I'll have to dig up those final episodes of season 2 that I still haven't watched yet

I've closed the link now but NCIS NOLA returns this Sunday night at 9.30pm. I'd presume later as I'm A Celebrity will presumably push shows back to a later time. I know Bull started later last weekend & its on before NOLA is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by room to breathe (View Post)
And the news Chelle has been waiting so patiently for:

Congrats on the news!
Old 05-11-2017, 03:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

i have a question but wasn't sure where to put it so figured this was the best place

NOLA airs episode 10 on Sunday (I'm only two weeks soon to be three behind Australia's airing now *) but then on Tuesday NCIS airs the crossover & at least so far they've scheduled the NOLA (episode 14) in to air after it. Anyway my question to you Steph is would it be confusing to watch the NOLA episodes not in order? I'd watch the NCIS one anyway but then do you think its better to watch the NOLA episode with it or hold off until NOLA is up to that episode & then watch?

* if I wasn't so tired right now I'd watch one of the two eps I've got left tonight

For those in Australia who watch LA I have no idea what they're doing with it. After the ep on Tuesday it said that it'd still be on normal time but obviously if they air the NOLA episode after NCIS that won't be the case. In the promo for NCIS it wasn't clear that they'd air both the NCIS & NOLA episode so I'm not entirely sure Ten knows what its doing . Currently the slot after NCIS & NOLA is a to be advertised slot (or something like that). Normally that's a Bull repeat but maybe that'll be LA instead At least with LA we're only a few weeks behind instead of being more like half a season behind so skipping a week isn't as bad but still a bit sad if it isn't on

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am trying to think Um, I don;t think if you watched the crossover out of order, it wouldn't be a problem. I don't recall it really connecting to anything besides NCIS. I could be wrong, but I think you would be fine watching it out of order.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for trying to remember then I've probably been spoiled about other things which may be mentioned in NOLA anyway. If it was the other way around then I probably wouldn't do it as I like NCIS more than NOLA

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread