Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree, I think the show really found its element when Ziva joined in season 3. I didnt start watching until the later seasons so I hadn't seen the first two seasons until I decided to watch from the beginning. Like most shows the first season is never really the greatest. I agree, the first two seasons were a bit boring and they weren't as great. I didn't hate Kate, but I didn't love her either.

I never thought there was chemistry between kate and Tony as there is with Ziva and Tony. With Kate, her relationship with Tony was more of a brother and sister kind of thing, and I believe Kate even points this out in one episode. I always felt that the writers were always trying to set up a Gibbs, Kate thing as they had more of a chemistry going on. Gibbs was the one afterall that hired Kate and was heart broken after her death.

When Ziva came on the show, the show found its missing element. By then we had McGee but we also had the spark we were missing in the first two seasons.

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 11-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I remember this interview with Cote and Michael right before the season started I think, and he was talking about Tony not really knowing what he was doing with his life, not knowing who he is, generally feeling a little lost and that it may push him towards Ziva...that was so clear in this episode. He was so loopy, almost like he wasn't there there and it reflected with how he was with Ziva, he wants her but he doesn't know how to tell her (when he told her he thought she was pretty backhandedly) or behave around her whereas Ziva knows and is sorta letting him figure it out. I just think its really interesting and its also nice because it was always Ziva being the more proactive one in regards to their relationship and now it seems like he's chasing her more.
I agree with all of this, and I love it. I love that it's not Tony who's chasing Ziva and she's giving him time to do it and the space to do it. I wasn't too fond of the way the writers were portraying Ziva in like season 4 with her being a bit overbearing whenever she questioned Tony about going to the hospital so much, but I like the way they're doing it to Tony. It's great to see such a confident man as him be frazzled by Ziva. I'm totally happy with the way things are going and I can't wait until Tony really goes for it. Or maybe it'll be Ziva who finally makes that final move.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
I agree, I think the show really found its element when Ziva joined in season 3. I didnt start watching until the later seasons so I hadn't seen the first two seasons until I decided to watch from the beginning. Like most shows the first season is never really the greatest. I agree, the first two seasons were a bit boring and they weren't as great. I didn't hate Kate, but I didn't love her either.

I never thought there was chemistry between kate and Tony as there is with Ziva and Tony. With Kate, her relationship with Tony was more of a brother and sister kind of thing, and I believe Kate even points this out in one episode. I always felt that the writers were always trying to set up a Gibbs, Kate thing as they had more of a chemistry going on. Gibbs was the one afterall that hired Kate and was heart broken after her death.

When Ziva came on the show, the show found its missing element. By then we had McGee but we also had the spark we were missing in the first two seasons.
i know what you mean ziva seems to work better with the whole team (not just tony) and has from the start

don't bet me wrong sasha was a good actress but no were near the leauge of cote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
He is definitely so jealous when he's watching Ziva talking to that other guy.

And the funny thing is that Ziva is not even flirting with the other guy!

So nothing to be jealous of at all!

But Tony LOVES her. So any man near her bothers him!

he finally figured out what we have know for years

that thy are meant to be together
Old 11-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I agree with all of this, and I love it. I love that it's not Tony who's chasing Ziva and she's giving him time to do it and the space to do it. I wasn't too fond of the way the writers were portraying Ziva in like season 4 with her being a bit overbearing whenever she questioned Tony about going to the hospital so much, but I like the way they're doing it to Tony. It's great to see such a confident man as him be frazzled by Ziva. I'm totally happy with the way things are going and I can't wait until Tony really goes for it. Or maybe it'll be Ziva who finally makes that final move.
She'll stop one day & let him catch her.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
She'll stop one day & let him catch her.
Oh yeah. It's gonna be great when he does.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Oh yeah. It's gonna be great when he does.
She's already hinted that she's done with the assassin part of her life & wants a family AKA NCIS team. Watch for later episodes to test her on that.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
She's already hinted that she's done with the assassin part of her life & wants a family AKA NCIS team. Watch for later episodes to test her on that.
Ooh you make a good point, Ron. I hope we do get that, and that the writers sort of keep on with that storyline. It'll def be interesting for Ziva and for Tiva.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

I agree with you guys.

With Ziva on the team, there is more chemistry in all aspects.

But especially with Tony.

Michael and Cote have the chemistry to perfection.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 11-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 11-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

That smile was so awkward, but new.

And it just reminds me of how much I loved how odd her voice was when she said big brother. It had nothing to do with the actual scene, but more to do with the way Cote says things. XD

Montana, I'm jealous of your awesome animation skills.
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I think there's a lot of awkwardness between them now. I think that since Tony admitted he can't live without her they've both realized the gravity of their feelings and now they don't know where to go. They love each other, they KNOW they love each other, but there's so much in the way. It's a lot more complicated now. I love complications!

flora
simon ♥ alisha . tim ♥ abby . troy ♥ britta . jane ♥ lisbon . jeff ♥ annie
Old 11-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora Bora (View Post)
Yeah I think there's a lot of awkwardness between them now. I think that since Tony admitted he can't live without her they've both realized the gravity of their feelings and now they don't know where to go. They love each other, they KNOW they love each other, but there's so much in the way. It's a lot more complicated now. I love complications!
Yeah, reminds me of what Logan says to Veronica Mars at the alternaprom. Something about how he thought their love was be epic and would involve bloodshed and lots of obstacles. That's how Tiva's relationship is.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooRadley (View Post)
Yeah, reminds me of what Logan says to Veronica Mars at the alternaprom. Something about how he thought their love was be epic and would involve bloodshed and lots of obstacles. That's how Tiva's relationship is.
Well here's to hoping it doesn't end like they did!

(Although toward the end I preferred Veronica/Piz anyway)
Old 11-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooRadley (View Post)
Well here's to hoping it doesn't end like they did!

(Although toward the end I preferred Veronica/Piz anyway)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread