Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 02:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Ohhh..I just watched the ep!! *_* a lot of Tiva in it. I'm happy. oh yeah.

We got another bathroom scene it was unexpected!
aw he's so jealous..
and the way they look to each other? oh my.

I loved every single scene with them.

The "meant to be" line
"if you believe in that kind of thing"

*opens photoshop immediately*

ps. Thanks Maddie for the new thread!

Last edited by Alyss; 11-11-2009 at 02:31 AM
Old 11-11-2009, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

YES, this episode is so shippy!

I like how EASILY Tony gets jealous! LOL. It's actually funny!

All the guy did in that room was make one or two comments about Ziva! That's about it!

Then you see Tony all jealous! He so loves Ziva! He does not even like another guy flirting with Ziva at this point.

And I think it's funny that Ziva told him not to be all brotherly! And his reaction is so funny! His shoulder ACTUALLY flinches at that comment. Like it's painful for him to even hear! LOL.

And obviously, all the sexual tension in the BATHROOM setting yet again is NOT brotherly! LOL. That's obvious. Especially after Ziva flirts with Tony. And well she basically undresses him with her eyes! And she even looks at that particular spot!

And I like the comment about Ziva finding her home at NCIS with Tony! That comment is honestly to what Cote said in an interview recently about why Ziva STAYS at NCIS having to do with Tony as well.

I think my favorite scene is still the one where Ziva says the "meant to be" line. And Tiva look at each other. They BOTH know what they are talking about. Even the cute smiles from both.

On a sidenote, I'm kind of tired of the writers making Tony too much of a "clown" lately. Obviously, I ADORE Tony. But I like when they show all sides of him. Like when he is serious or motivated or whatever. Lately, he is only the "clown" Tony who makes fun of Tim.

I don't know. I want some of that seriousness back a little bit for Tony. MW does so good with intense scenes. Recall the season six episodes with the Tony and Ziva confrontations and all that good juicy stuff. That's what I want to see more of in Tony.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 11-11-2009, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Best Tiva episode in a long time. They were all happy and awkward and flirty and bickering and Tony was jealous.

Such a shippy episode
Old 11-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-carby (View Post)
Best Tiva episode in a long time. They were all happy and awkward and flirty and bickering and Tony was jealous.

Such a shippy episode
ITA. Must make icons.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

DP, sorry.

Last edited by montana_rosalie; 11-11-2009 at 04:46 AM
Old 11-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Another thing I LOVED was that Ziva was the one who left Tony standing there with a smile on his face. In their last bathroom meeting it was Tony who left Ziva smiling.

They were also so cute this episode, that's the word. They seemed so natural and happy, both of them.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw those smiles
I love his expression when she leaves the bathroom and he stands there.
Or the way she looks at him saying "like it was meant to be" and he says "if you believe in that kind of thing" smiling. looking down.

ah. I love them.

Thanks for the caps.

Quote:
Must make icons.
absolutely.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Just a few of them, don't have time to make more.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi ervyone! I didn't know there was a thread for them, although I've been shipping them since day1 - even made vids

Tiva's chemistry is 100% butI was disappointed when she became an agent bcs you know rule n°12 (I think)never date a coworker. But they're still teasing each other and it's funny and hot

Just a comment about the big brother thing - you know maybe it's Big Brother,as a reference to the book 1984, the BB who was always watching every movement anyone would make in his word - so Tony is the BB who always watches everything around him, even what is supposedly none of his business.
My interpretation of course

You Gotta Love Yourself if You Can Ever Love Me
The Only Thing that makes me feel Anything Kills Inside

Old 11-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

montana the icons are beautiful!

Just saw the episode and I loved all the T/Z flirtness that was going on. Bathrooms are definitely their thing. For some reason they seem to enjoy having conversations there.

The big brother remark by Ziva was definitely said to get a reaction from Tony...and it did. The face he made and his shoulder twitched. I'm so happy we got out flirty Tiva this week.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful icons!

As for the brother thing ... well let's just say I'm a huge Clary/Jace fan from Mortal Instruments Trilogy. In the first book basically after they've "fallen in love" it turned out Jace was Clary's big brother. They later on had massive sexual tension and hot hot angsty & forbidden make-out sessions in book 2 & 3 anyway

Soooo even if Tony/Ziva were to become brother/sister I'd ship them

Also, Ziva totally only said that to get a reaction out of Tony. And she did - his face was like: "WTF? Brother?!"
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-carby (View Post)
Beautiful icons!

As for the brother thing ... well let's just say I'm a huge Clary/Jace fan from Mortal Instruments Trilogy. In the first book basically after they've "fallen in love" it turned out Jace was Clary's big brother. They later on had massive sexual tension and hot hot angsty & forbidden make-out sessions in book 2 & 3 anyway

Soooo even if Tony/Ziva were to become brother/sister I'd ship them

Also, Ziva totally only said that to get a reaction out of Tony. And she did - his face was like: "WTF? Brother?!"
He got even more jealous after she said that.
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Extreme Fan

montana your current icon is Tiva? Where is it from?

Quote:
Just saw the episode and I loved all the T/Z flirtness that was going on. Bathrooms are definitely their thing. For some reason they seem to enjoy having conversations there.
Makes me think of a No Doubt song "Bathwater"

You Gotta Love Yourself if You Can Ever Love Me
The Only Thing that makes me feel Anything Kills Inside

Old 11-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Definitely loved all those scenes! Thanks for the quotes

Its very obvious the two of them are into each other, they are just teasing one another and afraid to act on it. Loved LOVED the bathroom scene The way they were so close to each other and the way they laughed and looked at each other intensely

One can just faint from the hotness in that room! Man I can't wait to see what happens next. Something is definitely building and its just time until something happens!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 11-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eti207 (View Post)
montana your current icon is Tiva? Where is it from?
Nope, Wendell/Angela from Bones.

I'm glad you all like the icons, though.

As for big brother, I agree that Ziva said that just to make Tony angry.